• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW34: Rival Battle! Banipucchi, Dokkora participate in battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fukamaru

Vanillite v.s pikachu- Close but vanillite wins
Rufflet/tranquil v.s tranquil- draw
vanillite v.s oshawott- Oshawott wins
timbur v.s oshawott-Oshawott could have won but smashes into a tree
It's already confirmed Trip will use Servine,Vanillite & Timburr.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I'm guessing...

Snivy vs Servine

~ Ash goes for the thing he did in the past, and Snivy tries attract.
~ Trip's Servine uses Safeguard. Then uses Attract on Snivy.
~ Ash figures he better switch to a male. Sends out Tepig.

Tepig vs Servine

~ Servine tries Attract, it fails so he switches.

Tepig vs Timburr

~ Ash keeps Tepig out, uses Ember, Timburr's block thing covers him from Ember, so he tries Tackle and Nitro Charge.
~ Timburr uses Bulk Up and Low Kick, hurts Tepig. Ash recalls. Timburr Bulks Up again.

Tranquill vs Timburr

~ Timburr Bulks Up again, Ash tries a Quick Attack, it fails. Timburr then uses Rock Throw, and hits Tranquill.
~ Tranquill uses Air Cutter and gets a critical hit on Timburr, Timburr gets OHKO'd. Its revealed to Ash and Trip, that Ash's Tranquill also has Super Luck instead of Big Pecks.
~ Trip sends out Vanillite.
~ Safeguard ends.

Tranquill vs Vanillite

~ Vanillite uses Hail, right off the back, and Tranquill hits it with a Quick Attack. (No crit), Tranquill gets pummeled by hail and gets Ko'd, while Vanillite's Ice Body heals some damage done by QA.

Tepig vs Vanillite

~ Hail is still going.
~ Tepig's Ember fails, and Vannilite uses Icy Wind which slows down Tepig.
~ After getting hit by a few Icy Winds, Tepig has trouble using Nitro Charge, and as a finisher, Vanillite uses Water Pulse and Tepig gets Ko'd.

Snivy vs Vanillite

~ Hail ends, Vanillite uses Icy Wind and it misses.
~ Snivy finishes it off with Vine Whip. Snivy takes no damage in this fight.

Snivy vs Servine

Back where they started.

~ Ash lies and tells Snivy that Attract will be useless. Trip's guard goes down and doesn't use Attract.
~ Then while battling, they both order Attract at teh same time, and both pokemon get attracted to each other.
~ Then they bre...each try to call their pokemon out of it. Snivy lands a Leaf Blade, and Leaf Storm. Servine only lands a Cut. Then they call Cut and Leaf Blade again and both infatuated pokemon KO each other. It ends in a draw.

So

Snivy: Leaf Blade, Vine Whip, Leaf Storm, Attract
Tepig: Ember, Tackle, Nitro Charge
Tranquill: Quick Attack, Gust, Air Cutter, *Super Luck activates*

Servine: Leaf Tornado, Cut, Safeguard, Attract
Timburr: Bulk Up, Low Kick, Rock Throw
Vanillite: Hail, Icy Wind, Water Pulse *Ice Body activates*

Last edited:

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Snivy vs Servine rematch? Sweet. Trip will probably use the Destiny Knot to get around it. But seriously, I wouldn't mind Attract not working. That could give us the chance o see how Snivy fights without it. I'm just hoping for a win.

Salamandre

It's already confirmed Trip will use Servine,Vanillite & Timburr.

dam that really sucks i was hoping for a bird on bird fight

TsukiMirage said:
Snivy vs Servine rematch? Sweet. Trip will probably use the Destiny Knot to get around it. But seriously, I wouldn't mind Attract not working. That could give us the chance o see how Snivy fights without it. I'm just hoping for a win

Idk attract was the only thing it had on servine back in the first 6on 6 might not end very well remember it 1 ko pikachu and danced around snivy's vinewipe
oshawott or an evolved tepig is the best we can get

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

It cannot be a tie since Tepig also battles Vanillite.

But Snivy VS Servine again.... oh boy, I hope they emphasis about Snivy not evolving here.;D

Well I didn't actually see anything saying "Tepig battles Vanillite". What I saw was "Tepig battles a Pokemon that it has a type advantage to". Servine is Grass, Fire has the advantage.

Unless I misread, or missed something.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Well I didn't actually see anything saying "Tepig battles Vanillite". What I saw was "Tepig battles a Pokemon that it has a type advantage to". Servine is Grass, Fire has the advantage.

Unless I misread, or missed something.

Yeah I seem to have misread the summary. Well then hopefully Tepig beats Servine at least.

Salamandre

^i really doubt it could unless it procs blaze, actually i kind of feel bad for tepig its pretty much looking to be the turtwig/Buisel of this series. Where it's very determined but physically not as strong as the main powerhouse. Atleast scraggy's somewhat hinted to possibilily pull a gliscor on us

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
It cannot be a tie since Tepig also battles Vanillite.

But Snivy VS Servine again.... oh boy, I hope they emphasis about Snivy not evolving here.;D

I'm almost sure she will lose this time since she won the last(yeah dumb dude logic, more like a feeling), I would actually prefer see something like Tepig beating Servine this time.

magicallypuzzled

just please not a one hit KO atleast make it be a few attacks. heck i can cope (barely) with snivy not getting any hits as long as she gets to try a few attacks and it takes a few attacks to knock her out.

kickachu

Momentai!
Here's my prediction for this battle
Snivy vs Servine- Snivy/Servine(If Trip plans to lost him on purpose as a part of his stradegy
Tepig vs Vanillite- Vanillite
Scraggy vs Vanillite-Scraggy
Scraggy vs Timbur- Timbur or unless interupted by Palpitoad

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
Well, seeing as the summary for BW035 says about Ash trying to train Oshawott to overcome his weaknesses, I imagine Oshawott will be used and lose badly again in this battle. I'd rather that didn't happen, but it seems the most likely to me...

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Okay so we have...:

Snivy vs. Servine -> Somehow, everybody agrees that Snivy will be at the losing end of the stick.
Tepig vs. Servine -> Tepig was going to face a pokemon it has an advantage over, but would have a fit against it or something...
Oshawott vs. Servine -> Oshawott needs training to overcome it's weaknesses in the next episode. Between Servine, Vanillite and Timburr, who is Oshawott weak against?

So.. Maybe, maybe 'Vanillite and Timburr participate is just one big ruse to catch us offguard and Servine is going to sweep Ash...

Salamandre

Oshawott vs. Servine -> Oshawott needs training to overcome it's weaknesses in the next episode. Between Servine, Vanillite and Timburr, who is Oshawott weak against?

So.. Maybe, maybe 'Vanillite and Timburr participate is just one big ruse to catch us offguard and Servine is going to sweep Ash...

Maybe it's oshawot getting frozen by vanillite like charizard did back in orange isles. or maybe its weak to bullet.......seeds, i say it's gotta be something of a status effect since his power and speed is much better than most of his team mates for ash to consider lack strength his weakness.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Oshawott and Tepig seem like the weak ones to go up against Trip's Pokemon just by lucky chance. I think Ash should just stick with type advantages to not make his Pokemon lose too badly again. I mean come on.

Scraggy vs Vanillite
Tepig vs Servine
Timburr vs Tranquill

I really don't care about Oshawott. If Ash wants to train it for it's weakness, let him do it not against Shooti.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Oshawott and Tepig seem like the weak ones to go up against Trip's Pokemon just by lucky chance. I think Ash should just stick with type advantages to not make his Pokemon lose too badly again. I mean come on.

Scraggy vs Vanillite
Tepig vs Servine
Timburr vs Tranquill

I really don't care about Oshawott. If Ash wants to train it for it's weakness, let him do it not against Shooti.

That's good and all but do you that Snivy battles Servine, or were you just being hypothetical. Also I think Oshawott will be in the battle, just because it gets training done in the episode afterwards.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Where is this rumor I heard today about Trip's Servine possibly evolving in this episode coming from? Is there any source at all for that?

There's no source at all saying that.

Seriously, there is no rumor for that, Trip's Snivy evolving that earlier was kind of weird, but him having a Serperior would just make Trip seem too powerful for a Newb, no matter how powerful he seems.

I doubt Servine will evolve in the battle.

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
There's no source at all unless your source is a Homeless Man on speed, I mean, when aren't they reliable.

Seriously, there is no rumor for that, Trip's Snivy evolving that earlier was kind of weird, but him having a Serperior would just make Trip seem too powerful for a Newb, no matter how powerful he seems.

I doubt Servine will evolve in the battle.

I didn't think it was true either. I agree with your reasoning - if Trip's starter evolved this early, we'd be getting into serious Gary Stu territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.