• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW34: Rival Battle! Banipucchi, Dokkora participate in battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

Last time I checked Ice shard was a sphere of Ice. But I hope you are right, the animation needed a change. I am sick of those spherical moves.

May's Glaceon's Ice Shard looks exactly like the move Vanillite is using. I don't know why the animators copped out with everything else and used a spherical ball of ice. Would make sense seeing as how Ice Shard is an increased priority move like quick attack.

And people, Oshawott isn't afraid of water, it's afraid to open its eyes underwater, there's a big difference. As we've seen in BW016, Oshawott has no problems with water in general.

Grey Wind

They need to give Tepig tranquill and swadloon more air time its all been about Oshawatt lately and after this episode its about oshawatt mastering aqua jet hopefully and about time ;456;
Please stop. :537:

I don't see Snivy winning again against Servine. Trip probably has a strategy to counter Atract.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I'm thinking its Safeguard.

Salamandre

And people, Oshawott isn't afraid of water, it's afraid to open its eyes underwater, there's a big difference. As we've seen in BW016, Oshawott has no problems with water in general.

Oshawott has a friend request[IMG200]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/polls/678000/678771_1301690048680_160.jpg?v=1301690099[/IMG200]

But in seriousness oshawotts probabily still trying to maintain balance when it's in aqua jet and doesn't open it's eyes becuase it isn't in full control yet

Venomfang

Perky Goth
So the reason why Oshawott can't master aqua jet is because it's eyes are closed? That's strange....

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So the reason why Oshawott can't master aqua jet is because it's eyes are closed? That's strange....

It not that his eyes are closed, he is scared of the speed, goes backways instead of front like Buizel and due to the fear he doesn't open his eyes.

When he loses that fear, he will do it like Buizel and with his eyes open.

Don't you pay attention to the anime? he always does it like that.

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby
Well all this aqua jet buisness is making think of how it would pull out and see how it fail. Also wondering out the snake battle and tepig advantage being bad. Well we can see wat happens tommorrow.

Why? what have i done

Maybe the random pokés ;025;;356;;444;;234;

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I feel someone will owe me money once this episode is shown because I feel Ash will lose. However, I hope Tepig gets a win. I'm tired of seeing Ash actually use type advantages and lose. Maybe he should just do it like he used to do by type opposites.

thesmilewolfy

pokemon videographer
maybe its a tripple battle? :O but thats more wishful thinking than speculation. But ash using all his starters and no pikachu, that feels like he has a reason for that. And i agree with everyone. Oshawott will lose by using aqua jet, here comes the next episode. And about ash always losing to his rivals. Anyone remember bianca inepisode 13?

Thriller

Its almost time
Oshawott has a friend request[IMG200]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/polls/678000/678771_1301690048680_160.jpg?v=1301690099[/IMG200]

[img139]http://craigswinejourney.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/homer_facepalm.jpg[/img139]

And you know, I was never actually aware of Oshy's little problem here. I must say, it's quite a new thing to see. Perhaps soon we'll have Pokemon walking around with glasses on.

ringuma

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's a three-on-three battle with Ash using Snivy, Oshowatt, and most likely Pikachu. I also know Trip is using Servine, Vanillite, and Timburr. Whoever wins is anybody's guess.....

Brandon00151

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's a three-on-three battle with Ash using Snivy, Oshowatt, and most likely Pikachu. I also know Trip is using Servine, Vanillite, and Timburr. Whoever wins is anybody's guess.....

If you watch the preview it shows who Ash and Trip/Shooti are using

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

It's Snivy vs. Servine.

Tepig vs. Vanillite

and Oshawott vs. Timburr.

I'm not sure if Oshawott battles before Tepig or not, but I hope it puts up a good battle.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Same here, I hope Tepig doesn't get a bad loss as well, if it loses. Like it did in episode 3, but I kind of want to see it lose, it was cute when it did so against Druddigon.

Status
Not open for further replies.