• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW34: Rival Battle! Banipucchi, Dokkora participate in battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon00151

Scraggy goes clutch in the final battle to win it for Ash

Oshawott BETTER get at least one win in this battle after all the training he just did. And Ash better win enough battles to force Trip to use ALL 6 of his Pokemon, preferably Ash should win.

Sabonea_Masukippa

The odds of Ash winning his third battle with Trip in 34 episodes are small to none, although I expect a slightly better result than last time.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Someone over at Bmgf had a good theory, Trip should lose, so then and only then Trip can get stronger, then Trip can beat Ash every time until the league. But Ash winning this battle? Therese more a chance of Ash's Scraggy beating Arceus, only because Ash hasn't had that much training with his Pokemon and I imagine Trip has, I expect Ash to take out 3, maximum 4 of Trip's Pokemon, no more, no less.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Scraggy goes clutch in the final battle to win it for Ash

Oshawott BETTER get at least one win in this battle after all the training he just did. And Ash better win enough battles to force Trip to use ALL 6 of his Pokemon, preferably Ash should win.

That's the same thing people said when Ash was beat by Paul the third time. And your point?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lol Pokabu defeats all of Trips pokemon by himself, hey thats unbelievable right??

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Do we really need to see Ash lose to Trip a third time in a row? This rivalry is getting more and more dull.

Trip is the most forced and artificial rival of the series. Everyone knows this guy is no match for Ash if he wasn't regressed and had his older pokemon.

JD

Do we really need to see Ash lose to Trip a third time in a row? This rivalry is getting more and more dull.

Trip is the most forced and artificial rival of the series. Everyone knows this guy is no match for Ash if he wasn't regressed and had his older pokemon.

Not true, if the writers wanted to they could give Trip some kind of power up and make his Pokemon on par with Ash's which would be out of control hax.

Tepig vs Vanilite - Vanilite uses Hail in order to kick in it's Ice Body ability so no matter how many times it gets hit it just recovers. Tepig's Ember is bounced right back due to Mirror Coat so tackle and Nitro Charge are the only options. Tepig is getting pelted by hail and begins to wear out Vanilite defeats Tepig with a Flash Cannon to collide with Nitro Charge.

Tranquil vs Timburr - Timburr uses a battle strategy very similar to Ash's Oshawott it uses it's block of wood to protect itself. Tranquil manages to dominate in the beginning since Timburr can't make contact with it due to it being airborne it eventually uses Knock Down. Which knocks Tranquil down it manages to "defeat" Tranquil with DynamicPunch and burriying it with Rock Slide but the bird manages to separate Timburr from the block of wood and defeats it with Air Cutter.

R_N

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/images/110512_01.jpg

Thumbs up for ice cream!!

5月12日放送
「ライバルバトル!バニプッチ、ドッコラー参戦!!」
シューティーとの3度目のバトル!
相性で有利なはずのポカブにまさかの事態が!!

May 12th Broadcast
Rival Battle! Vanillite, Timburr Join the Battle!!
Ash's 3rd battle with Trip!
Ash's trusty, at-an-advantage Tepig finds itself in an unbelievable of situation!!
Tepig to be frozen by Vanillite

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

I'm sorry, I was eighteen episodes or so out. I was making a point that people need to stop complaining that we're not in Nimbasa yet. There was an unhealthy amount of time spent between Gyms in DP, and some whine when we've had just thirteen episodes since entering Castelia City.

Then I agree..

Someone over at Bmgf had a good theory, Trip should lose, so then and only then Trip can get stronger, then Trip can beat Ash every time until the league. But Ash winning this battle? Therese more a chance of Ash's Scraggy beating Arceus, only because Ash hasn't had that much training with his Pokemon and I imagine Trip has, I expect Ash to take out 3, maximum 4 of Trip's Pokemon, no more, no less.

Cough*Scraggy beats Hydreigon in the upcoming movie*cough...

Tepig to be frozen by Vanillite

Ah god no... HAX! :p

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Cough*Scraggy beats Hydreigon in the upcoming movie*cough...

That was because of Victini's power and are you seriously, honestly, putting Hydreigon on the same pedestal as Arceus? WTH? Hydreigon is a Pseudo-Legnedary, Arceus is a Legendary, possibly the strongest one yet. But I really don't think Ash will win.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/images/110512_01.jpg

Thumbs up for ice cream!!

5月12日放送
「ライバルバトル!バニプッチ、ドッコラー参戦!!」
シューティーとの3度目のバトル!
相性で有利なはずのポカブにまさかの事態が!!

May 12th Broadcast
Rival Battle! Vanillite, Timburr Join the Battle!!
Ash's 3rd battle with Trip!
Ash's trusty, at-an-advantage Tepig finds itself in an unbelievable of situation!!
Wow it looks cuter than it does in the game
Timburr joins the battle?Could it be like the tyrouge episode?

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Great, here comes Trip...

Maybe we could learn something about him so I could care about this rivalry.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Trip's kind of like Unova's version of Tobias, only a lot more fashionable. Well, I just hope that Ash can put up a good fight this time around. I doubt they'll have time for a full 6-on-6 Pokemon battle, but I hope that Ash manages to push Trip into a corner somehow. I know for sure that Ash is going to lose, but as long as he puts up a good fight, there shouldn't really be a problem. At least he'll get some training in, right?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oh crap the stupid ice cream can learn water pulse, poor Pokabu might be in trouble here(if ash is even smart enough to use him).

thunderblade12

I hope Pokabu takes something down here. It did good by starring against Chili and Lenora but now it's starting to fail in every battle. And you guys know how people in this fanbase react to a losing streak even if the pokemon has had impressive victories beforehand.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
They ignore the victories and scream at their computer screens?

I agree thunderblade, even if Tepig does lose to Vanillish (which seems likely now based on the Sabonea_Masukippa's post) I hope it takes something down beforehand. Preferably Timburr.

Status
Not open for further replies.