• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW35: Gamagaru, Maggyo! Fight at the Waterfront!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Yes, Palpitoad! But the other one? -__-'. I hope this isn't like the episode where Magnezone and Metagross fight, but it seems interesting nonetheless.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Lol, Palpitoad, Timburr, Stunfisk and Vanillite all appearing in the space of 2 episodes? That's a dream come true.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
It'll be good.

Still no sign of the 3 that haven't aired...

gliscor&yanmega

So Palpitoad, Stunfisk, and Foongus are in this episode, interesting. The summary doesn't really sound like the episode is about Palpitoad or Stunfisk, sounds more like it's about Oshawott and Scraggy.

So Oshawott has a weakness and gets more trainer. Perhaps that's when Palpitoad and Stunfisk come in.

Sounds interesting, but confusing as well.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Lol, Palpitoad, Timburr, Stunfisk and Vanillite all appearing in the space of 2 episodes? That's a dream come true.

And Foongus it seems, I wouldn't mind someone getting the toad but I won't start stuff about this.

I'm saying this because aparently Shooit is trying to get one in the previows episode and then another appears in the next episode, maybe Shooti is on it or someone else gets it or it's just a random pokemon and that zone where they are has a lot of frogs.

I hope this episode has some training since the summaries seems to point to that.

Whats the problem with troll fish playerking? he was bound to appear just like any other pokemon.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Maybe Koroboshi was right. Maybe Ash will catch a Palpitoad.

kemal07

So Palpitoad, Stunfisk, and Foongus are in this episode, interesting. The summary doesn't really sound like the episode is about Palpitoad or Stunfisk, sounds more like it's about Oshawott and Scraggy.

So Oshawott has a weakness and gets more trainer. Perhaps that's when Palpitoad and Stunfisk come in.

Sounds interesting, but confusing as well.

Maybe Oshawott observes Palpitoad carefully against the electric type Stunfisk, and learns something from the (finding a way to protect himself from electric attacks)??? Maybe, and yes I am aware Palpitoad is a part ground type, but I just have a feeling Oshawott learns something while watching this battle.

JD

Maybe Koroboshi was right. Maybe Ash will catch a Palpitoad.

Totally forgot about that until you brung it up o_O

Maybe Oshawott observes Palpitoad carefully against the electric type Stunfisk, and learns something from the (finding a way to protect himself from electric attacks)??? Maybe, and yes I am aware Palpitoad is a part ground type, but I just have a feeling Oshawott learns something while watching this battle.

Sounds like a good idea if Oshawott learns how to protect himself from electric attacks without his scalchop in this episode I have a feeling he'll get used against Elesa.

playerking

And Foongus it seems, I wouldn't mind someone getting the toad but I won't start stuff about this.

I'm saying this because aparently Shooit is trying to get one in the previows episode and then another appears in the next episode, maybe Shooti is on it or someone else gets it or it's just a random pokemon and that zone where they are has a lot of frogs.

I hope this episode has some training since the summaries seems to point to that.

Whats the problem with troll fish playerking? he was bound to appear just like any other pokemon.

No it wasn't going to appear, the writers were going to give at a controversial change, then it would be banned from Pokemon forever, thus it would never appear in the anime. Joking of course. :p

Anyway, on the subject of Ash's Paplitoad, Sunyshore seems to think that Ash actually captures it in epiosde 34, thus it appearing in episode 35, but I doubt it. That Ash's Palpitoad thing WAS posted on April Fools day, and was never followed up plus, search Ash's Palpitoad in japanese in google, nothing comes up with that reference, so it's probably just a coincidence that it is in one episode after another.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Yes Im thinking it might get caught by someone and get in a confrontation with that Stunfisk in the episode, I don't if its going to be anyone from the 3 or Shooti and he will still be in this episode.

I like the line though besides the first form so I won't whine if its added, it can only be Satoshi then since we got that picture with the pokemons in the movie and everyone has the teams out, it can only be Satoshi and the thing is Oaked in the movie, I still doubt it though.

playerking

maybe it just sticks around? CREEPY.

i have no idea what this ash's paliptoad thing is but i don't mind if it's not his. i really don't mind. really.

creepy.

I hope it is following them, Palpitoad is awesome in my eyes and don't worry, "Ash's Palpitoad" was just a really obvious practical joke, so I think this one it Trip's or it's wild.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
If anything should stick around, it's the Stunfisk

playerking

If anything should stick around, it's the Stunfisk

You just made my list. -___-. Just joking, but I hope Oshawott does well in it's training and also, I think Stunfisk will just be wild, and for Palpitoad, I don't know whether it is following the group, or if it belongs to Trip or if it belongs to a trainer. I don't think anyone on the main cast has it, well at least I hope they don't.

Aegon

Haha! The troll fish appears! This episode sounds interesting, as we're getting some proper training for Oshawott. And Ash catches Stunfisk.

Status
Not open for further replies.