• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW35: Gamagaru, Maggyo! Fight at the Waterfront!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
On second thought...I guess it wouldn't work out. Team Rocket can't have something that powerful.

Yamask and Yanmega are pretty darn strong.

kickachu

Momentai!
Not strong enough to instantly give them Pikachu, if they had Stunfisk they would easily get Pikachu.

I was clearly joking though.

Well TR isn't in this episode as least until it airs.

Hollow Marowak

Ground Trainer
If I'm not mistaken, wasn't the Ash's Palpitoad supposedly listed on the website that releases upcoming toy names?

If it was from that site, can't we simply see if it's still there anymore for proof as to whether it was truly an April Fool's Joke or the real deal?

Is it? I neve saw a source in the thread. Would you have it by any chance?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Well TR isn't in this episode as least until it airs.

We wont know until the VA list comes out actually.

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't the Ash's Palpitoad supposedly listed on the website that releases upcoming toy names?

If it was from that site, can't we simply see if it's still there anymore for proof as to whether it was truly an April Fool's Joke or the real deal?

You are mistaken, it was never on a website, search Ash's Palpitoad using their japanese characters, comes up with nothing. So that Ash's Palpitoad thing was a fake anyway, just an april fools day joke. So I doubt it is Ash's in this episode.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
You are mistaken, it was never on a website, search Ash's Palpitoad using their japanese characters, comes up with nothing. So that Ash's Palpitoad thing was a fake anyway, just an april fools day joke. So I doubt it is Ash's in this episode.

It could be.

ASH NEEDS IT, HE NEEDS Palpitoad for his health.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Korobooshi Kojiro should be happy that his trolling payed off even though it was almost a month later, boy he should have been pissed when me and other people ruined his April Fools joke right away hahaha :D.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Korobooshi Kojiro should be happy that his trolling payed off even though it was almost a month later, boy he should have been pissed when me and other people ruined his April Fools joke right away hahaha :D.

I don't think Korobooshi Kojiro was seriously looking to trick large numbers of people when he posted that. After all, anything posted on April Fool's Day is going to be taken with a grain of salt. If he was really looking to trick people, he would have posted it on April 2.

I personally still think Ash has a good chance of catching this Palpitoad. I won't care if he doesn't, but I think it could definitely happen.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Yes, Palpitoad is vital for Ash to win the Unova region.

HOW CAN HE SLAP

I don't think its remotely possible to win a region.

Slap who?

Slap Chop?

There goes LexSuicune again, saying random stuff that doesn't even contribute to the thread. >___> People should take a breather once in a while, double check what they have written.... maybe even get a friend/family member to check if it makes sense, then hit "Submit Reply". And yes I am not being serious.... well I am being serious but don't take it up the butt.

Salamandre

Yes, Palpitoad is vital for Ash to win the Unova region.

HOW CAN HE SLAP

maybe accidentally running into his old ambipom it's possible:p

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
We wont know until the VA list comes out actually.

You know what, I'm usually cool with April Fools jokes, but this was just mean. Either if it wasn't the most appealing Pokemon, I think it would have looked good with Ash just like I think Sandile should be with Ash too.(wonder where it is)

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
You know what, I'm usually cool with April Fools jokes, but this was just mean. Either if it wasn't the most appealing Pokemon, I think it would have looked good with Ash just like I think Sandile should be with Ash too.(wonder where it is)

Sandile probably stopped following them after it evolved. it might appear again, but its less and less likely...

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Sandile probably stopped following them after it evolved. it might appear again, but its less and less likely...

Well, we don't know that yet, there was a Krokorok in episode 23, it could've been the sunglasses one. Plus it blasting off when it looks like it will be Pikachu's rival for a while, makes it likely that it could appear again.

Edit: Didn't know you said Probably.

I don't think Palpitoad will follow the group, but it could be a friend to Ash and co., if it doesn't get captured by Trip.

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Well, we don't know that yet, there was a Krokorok in episode 23, it could've been the sunglasses one. Plus it blasting off when it looks like it will be Pikachu's rival for a while, makes it likely that it could appear again.

Well maybe it'll make a random appearence in BW035.

Salamandre

If that was the case, they would've given Sandile a proper send off, instead of having it be defeated and blast it off.

It's coming back.

would be ironic if it keeps appearing and not get cuaght till the 8th badge, is better than someoen getting juniifered i say

altariaking

SPPF is friendly.
I don't think its remotely possible to win a region.

Slap Chop?

There goes LexSuicune again, saying random stuff that doesn't even contribute to the thread. >___> People should take a breather once in a while, double check what they have written.... maybe even get a friend/family member to check if it makes sense, then hit "Submit Reply". And yes I am not being serious.... well I am being serious but don't take it up the butt.

This also does not contribute to the thread.

Personally I can't see Ash with a Palpitoad. Yes, it is possible, but it's just something I can't picture. I can even less see him with Seismitoad. It just doesn't suit him.

Remmie

This also does not contribute to the thread.

Personally I can't see Ash with a Palpitoad. Yes, it is possible, but it's just something I can't picture. I can even less see him with Seismitoad. It just doesn't suit him.

Same here. But not just him, Iris and Cilan are not options and neither is Team Rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.