• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW35: Gamagaru, Maggyo! Fight at the Waterfront!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpoleon

I could just see Palpitoad & Stunfisk at war with each other, so this was a good matchup. Foongus probably just gets involved when Palpitoad & Stunfisk interrupt Foongus.

Ash catching Palpitoad here? Palpitoad does seem like a good Pokémon for Ash, but I'd rather him have 6 new Unova Pokémon and not 60. Wasn't the rumor of Ash catching Palpitoad false anyways?

Has there even been a summary revealed for this episode? If Oshawott & Scraggy aren't in the Ash VS Trip battle, this is good so that Tepig, Snivy & Tranquill are in one episode followed by Oshawott & Scraggy.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
It was an April's fools, but it's too good to forget, and here comes Palpitoad, coming twice in the next episode.

Whomever made the rumour might just be our very own PokeOracle XD.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Or at least some sort of staredown.

Staredown, I wonder who would win a staredown between those 3.

[IMG139]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d2/618Stunfisk.png[/IMG139]

I wonder who would win, I wonder.

But seriously, I don't see a showdown between those 3, I don't think Foongus would be involved, but a showdown between Stunfisk and Palpitoad would be nice. Oooh, and Oshawott should be involved too.

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby
A staredown? Just made me think how can a stunkfish look down.

On topic:I tink foongus is just a few second appearance where scraggy annoys it then it attacks scraggy, ash and co and they apologise.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Staredown, I wonder who would win a staredown between those 3.

[IMG139]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d2/618Stunfisk.png[/IMG139]

I wonder who would win, I wonder.

But seriously, I don't see a showdown between those 3, I don't think Foongus would be involved, but a showdown between Stunfisk and Palpitoad would be nice. Oooh, and Oshawott should be involved too.

Now that we know that Shooti doesn't get Palpitoad at first, I have a feeling that Palpitoad will get respect for Ash, and any outcome of the battle will lead to, in this episode, to Ash catching it, maybe?

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I could see Jessie catching Stunfisk, for the following reasons.

1: Could easily have an annoying personality and emerge from its Pokeball at inappropriate times- the new Wobbuffet.

2: It buries itself in the ground and shocks prey. Would this not be a perfect replacement for their pitfall traps? Picture Ash, Iris, and Cilan walking down a dirt path, Ash steps on Stunfisk, then they get zapped by Stunfisk's Thunder Wave, and are unable to move while Team Rocket steals Pikachu.

3: It's just that awesome.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Rather if it is a joke or not, the thought of Ash having another electric type is cool.

I honestly would love Ash to catch a Stunfisk. I used that pokemon in pokemon online and it is pretty good.

I guess one reason why I'd like him to catch it is because I do love ground types thus Ash catching at least one wouldn't be too bad. Of course I'm not agaisnt Ash catching Palpitoad either but, I would prefer Stunfisk.

If no one catches anything then I could see a good double battle with Palpitoad and Stunfisk vs. Oshawott and Scraggy. Could be a good way to introduce wild double battles...

R_N

If Ash got Stunfisk I would love the writers forever and rocket this episode to favorite all time episode

I mean there's no way it will happen
but ~just imagine~

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby
No dissing the derp my stunfish is the best derp ever(after my Magikarp).

On topic: I like the wild double battle idea but i think the three way battle (oshawott vs stunfish vs palpitoad). And for scraggy, he only annoys the magic mushroom.

RandomOne

Randomization
Is it only me or Stunfisk is the stupidest pokemon in the world? ><
I mean, he looks like someone sat on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.