• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW35: Gamagaru, Maggyo! Fight at the Waterfront!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Nobody is catching Stunfisk. Especially Jessie, and sure it it immune to Godchu's electric attacks but somehow..... someway, Stunfisk will still get owned by Pikachu.

It'll just stare when she commands it. That's how I see it, in anyway.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
It's so much worse than Wobbuffet, and Wobbuffet shouldn't exist!

Agreed.

Anyway, I hope Oshawott finally masters aqua jet.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Not from me, it doesn't!

WHAT?!

Wobbuffet was the best addition to TR, would've prefered Wobbuffet over Meowth anyday.

But I don't want Jessie to get Stunfisk, and it wont be in this episode, seeing as they aren't in this episode.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
WHAT?!

Wobbuffet was the best addition to TR, would've prefered Wobbuffet over Meowth anyday.

I'll give you this. Wobbuffet was better than any capture of theirs up till Unova.

R.I.P :( Wobbuffet

[IMG139]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/23/129164865873461150.jpg[/IMG139]

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Glad to see that I'm not the only person who loved Wobbufet and misses it. I agree, it would be one of the funniest things possible if Jessie caught Stunfisk and it became the new Wobbufet, but I don't think it has a very good chance of happening.

Waterpokes

Uhh, am I the only who doesn't love Wobbufett? Good thing it didn't appear as much in DP as it did in AG. Maybe the worst Pokemon Team Rocket has ever had. And no way is it Wobbufett > Meowth

playerking

Uhh, am I the only who doesn't love Wobbufett? Good thing it didn't appear as much in DP as it did in AG. Maybe the worst Pokemon Team Rocket has ever had. And no way is it Wobbufett > Meowth

I think you mean best.

Lickitung? Don't get me started.

Victrybell? It's voice was irritating and I hated it.

Ekans/Arbok and Koffing/Weezing? Bland and boring.

Dustox? Alright I guess.

Serviper? Boring.

Yanmegga? Okay, I guess.

Cacnea? A good on.

Chimecho? Okay, hardly showed up I think.

Mime Jr.? Sort of interesting and it was cute.

Carnivine? Boring.

Woobat? ^

Yamask? Alright, I guess.

Wobbuffet? Funny, cute, unappreciated so I feel sorry for it, better than Meowth. Even though it's neither of James, or Jessie's Pokemon. There is an upside though, Wobbuffet is still in the show.

[IMG139]http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/episodes/1259/000021.jpg[/IMG139]

But on topic, I hope Oshawott beats Stunfisk, to show that it still isn't weak. I like cute little Oshawott.

Haru-kaa

☆Kira☆Kira☆
5/19
サトシは自分のもつみずタイプの「ラッコポケモン」ミジュマルが、水の中で目を開けられないことを知り、ミジュマルの訓練のため大きな池のある場所にやってくる。同じ頃、サトシと一緒に旅をしているアイリスが、違う場所でポケモンたちを遊ばせていると、草むらに潜んでいたどくタイプの「きのこポケモン」タマゲタケが、ポケモンたちに「どくのこな」を浴びせてしまう。

Translation? ^^

playerking

Roughly Translated.

Ash has his own water Type which is Mijumaru, knowing that it can not open it's eyes in the water(Aqua Jet?), coming to the location of a large pond for training Mijumaru. At the same time, iris on the journey with Ash Ketchum(Satoshi, why did the japanese text translate to Ash?), The Pokemon that play differently, is where the poison was hidden in the grass type "Pokemon"Mushroom" Tamagetake is, their(The?) Pokemon, "a poison Herring(Stunfisk?)" showered them.

So, Foongus poisons them when Oshawott does training with Aqua Jet, then Stunfisk probably jumps out of the water and showers them in water. Just a guess.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Ash has his own water Type which is Mijumaru, knowing that it can not open it's eyes in the water(Aqua Jet?)

So, is that the reason Oshawott can't aim it's Aqua Jet, because it can't open it's eyes underwater? I didn't realise that if that's the case.

Waterpokes

I think you mean best.

Lickitung? Don't get me started.

Victrybell? It's voice was irritating and I hated it.

Ekans/Arbok and Koffing/Weezing? Bland and boring.

Dustox? Alright I guess.

Serviper? Boring.

Yanmegga? Okay, I guess.

Cacnea? A good on.

Chimecho? Okay, hardly showed up I think.

Mime Jr.? Sort of interesting and it was cute.

Carnivine? Boring.

Woobat? ^

Yamask? Alright, I guess.

Wobbuffet? Funny, cute, unappreciated so I feel sorry for it, better than Meowth. Even though it's neither of James, or Jessie's Pokemon. There is an upside though, Wobbuffet is still in the show.

[IMG139]http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/episodes/1259/000021.jpg[/IMG139]

But on topic, I hope Oshawott beats Stunfisk, to show that it still isn't weak. I like cute little Oshawott.

I still mean the worst.

Lickitung could have been a beast, and it was great in the few, non-showing appeareances it got.

Victrebell wasn't forced down our throats, trying to be funny, and I found it amusing that James actually went into it's mouth.

Arbok was a weaker version of Seviper, but Weezing was great, and at least neither of them were useless and forced comic reliefs, which didn't work at all. Both of them got a sad departure episode, while Woubbfett got thrashed at the HQ, rightly so.

Dustox did more then Wobbufett, and it got a sad departure, while Wobbufett got thrashed at the lab.

Seviper can learn Flamethrower, Wobbufett can't. Seviper > Wobbufett

Yanmega was a better version of Dustox, and it wasn't forced down our throats

Cacnea was great. Got an entire episode just for Cacnea. Wobbufett got nothing.

Chimecho was bleh, but even Chimecho got a departure episode and it was a sad one.

Mime Jr is one of the cutest Pokemon in the series, but appearantly, this so called "cute" Pokemon you call Wobbufett, got more screentime. I guess the writers think Wobbufett is funny. Mime Jr is still better, and it was useful enough

Carnivine is perhaps the only Pokemon that is just as bad, if not worse then Wobbufett. They're both equally bad.

Woobat is great, and at least Woobat doesn't suck at battling

Yamask rocks, and it could own the heck out of Wobbufett. Yamask is actually useful

Wobbufett was a forced comic relief, a sucky one nevertheless, and was just awful to watch. If Wobbufett is cute, then I guess Stunfisk is cute, and we all know that is wrong

On-topic: I guess Palpitoad will be in the water, the water Stunfisk shows them. Looks like a weird episode to me.

playerking

I still mean the worst.

Lickitung could have been a beast, and it was great in the few, non-showing appeareances it got.

Victrebell wasn't forced down our throats, trying to be funny, and I found it amusing that James actually went into it's mouth.

Arbok was a weaker version of Seviper, but Weezing was great, and at least neither of them were useless and forced comic reliefs, which didn't work at all. Both of them got a sad departure episode, while Woubbfett got thrashed at the HQ, rightly so.

Dustox did more then Wobbufett, and it got a sad departure, while Wobbufett got thrashed at the lab.

Seviper can learn Flamethrower, Wobbufett can't. Seviper > Wobbufett

Yanmega was a better version of Dustox, and it wasn't forced down our throats

Cacnea was great. Got an entire episode just for Cacnea. Wobbufett got nothing.

Chimecho was bleh, but even Chimecho got a departure episode and it was a sad one.

Mime Jr is one of the cutest Pokemon in the series, but appearantly, this so called "cute" Pokemon you call Wobbufett, got more screentime. I guess the writers think Wobbufett is funny. Mime Jr is still better, and it was useful enough

Carnivine is perhaps the only Pokemon that is just as bad, if not worse then Wobbufett. They're both equally bad.

Woobat is great, and at least Woobat doesn't suck at battling

Yamask rocks, and it could own the heck out of Wobbufett. Yamask is actually useful

Wobbufett was a forced comic relief, a sucky one nevertheless, and was just awful to watch. If Wobbufett is cute, then I guess Stunfisk is cute, and we all know that is wrong

On-topic: I guess Palpitoad will be in the water, the water Stunfisk shows them. Looks like a weird episode to me.

Woobat has won one battle. Cacnea got one episode to it, where it was realeased, Wobbuffet got more episodes dedicated to it then Cacnea. Wobbuffet is great with it's counter and mirror coat, Night Shade and Shadow Ball wont do very well against Wobbuffet.

Wobbuffet used to be the psyduck to Jessie, but after that Jessie didn't care much about putting it back in it's ball, since then Jessie has used it in some contests, Wobbuffet is the comic relief of Team Rocket, but it has been with them for ages and it was a great addition. But I know that you think differently, no point continuing this on.

But about the episode, I guess Stunfisk goes into attack the group, but Palpitoad defends Ash and the others.

Waterpokes

Yeah, we should probably leave it at that, but the problem with Wobbufett, it never used Counter and Mirror Coat, in a situasion where it worked for Team Rocket's favor. Wobbufett could have been a powerhouse, and done stuff most Pokemon cannot do, but it was simply just a forced comic relief.

Wouldn't be surprised if Stunfisk and Foongus were enemies. Hoping to see a non-filler episode here, with Oshawott mastering Aqua Jet, even though I doubt it. It might turn out to be a character devolpment episode, but also a filler episode.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Helping Oshawott learn Aqua Jet?

Palpitoad doesn't learn Aqua Jet though. Unless it helps with this thing about Oshawott not being able to open his eyes underwater or something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.