• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW35: Gamagaru, Maggyo! Fight at the Waterfront!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomOne

Randomization
Lol, Cilan fishing for sport? K o.o
Maybe for fun, but it's still kinda stupid... I mean, he catches pokemons and then releases them? ><

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Ever thought that Cilan could be bringing Stunfisk out the water, so that Oshawott could get it's revenge. That or he's doing it for fun.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Maybe he wants to separate Palpitoad and Stunfisk as they team up against Oshawott. Kinda like what they did with Dwebble and the other three Dwebble.

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
Cilan should catch Stunfisk and make it the new Psyduck. :p

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Lol, Cilan fishing for sport? K o.o
Maybe for fun, but it's still kinda stupid... I mean, he catches pokemons and then releases them? ><

....What's so stupid about it? People actually do that for fun in real life. Although, in this case, Cilan wouldn't be "catching" the Pokemon; he would just find them while using his fishing rod. Heck, even if he did actually catch a Pokemon and then release it, what would be so strange about that? We've seen that happen several times before in the anime, so it's not some alien thing that has never been shown before. I only brought up the possibility of Cilan fishing for sport, anyway.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Cannot wait for this episode to air so the Palpitoad speculation will stop. Though it's not as bad as the egg speculation was.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Cannot wait for this episode to air so the Palpitoad speculation will stop. Though it's not as bad as the egg speculation was.

Meh what is there to speculate about the frog now that we saw the preview? the egg had something to speculate before we got to see the preview and the merchandising confirming it.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

What are you talking about? There was no fighting from the egg speculation.

Trolololololol

Joking of course. :p

But I agree, I can't wait to see this so the Ash will get Palpitoad speculation will stop, I don't really see any captures happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.