• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW35: Gamagaru, Maggyo! Fight at the Waterfront!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It's a total abomination. I don't understand what part of it is supposed to be appealing...

The exclamation sign?

Out of all upcoming episodes till Excadrill one, I am most excited about this episode. I want to see someone capture the toad in this episode. Not that i am big fan of it but because things remain simple this way.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
/Enters the thread

Looks around and sees people are still discussing if trollfacefishmaster is derpy or not,

/Leaves the thread

gliscor&yanmega

Is it only me or Stunfisk is the stupidest pokemon in the world? ><
I mean, he looks like someone sat on it.

I agree. It's a total abomination. I don't understand what part of it is supposed to be appealing...

People like different things.

Personally, the fact it looks so weird makes it appealing to me.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
/Enters the thread

Looks around and sees people are still discussing if trollfacefishmaster is derpy or not,

/Leaves the thread

/Enters thread.

Reports Pepsi_Plunge's pointless post.

/Leaves thread.

you see what I did there? i didnt btw. Anyways, in order to make my post valid, Ash is capturing Palpitoad. It was obvious that the "April Fools" Palpitoad thing was probably not fake. It was probably taken down so it doesn't spoil anything.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
/Enters thread.

/Leaves thread.

you see what I did there? i didnt btw. Anyways, in order to make my post valid, Ash is capturing Palpitoad. It was obvious that the "April Fools" Palpitoad thing was probably not fake. It was probably taken down so it doesn't spoil anything.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic here or not but I hope Ash does capture it since I love the Palpitoad line.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
/Enters thread.

/Leaves thread.

/Enters the thread

Laughs and is amused with Kiba post.

You see what I did there? nothing just like in the other post but I was amused :D.

/Sarcasm on

Now to make my post usefull it was obviously a April Fools joke and everyone got it and we don't need to talk about it anymore, since Korobooshi Kojiro usually does that on April Fools and he hasn't posted since last year(or something like that) before the April Fools joke post.

/Sarcasm off

Serious bzns part:

Whatever happens, happens there is no relation between it, thats like me saying Satoshi is going to catch a Deino and he gets one in next month and I am like "I KNEW IT".

/Leaves the thread(only at the end brah)

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Ash is capturing Palpitoad. It was obvious that the "April Fools" Palpitoad thing was probably not fake. It was probably taken down so it doesn't spoil anything.

We don't know it for sure. I even asked the person who posted the obvious april fools joke and he hasn't replied because the person probably doesn't want to back it up, hence it being fake. It wasn't taken down, as soon as I saw the post I searched Satoshi's Gamagaru in japanese characters and nothing matched that. So that is no evidence to Ash getting it, Ash could get it, but it could just be a wild, the same one or another one since a Palpitoad is in that area, so why can't another one be there? Assuming Trip captures the first one. Out of Trip or Ash to get it, I'd rather it be Trip's.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
We don't know it for sure. I even asked the person who posted the obvious april fools joke and he hasn't replied because the person probably doesn't want to back it up, hence it being fake. It wasn't taken down, as soon as I saw the post I searched Satoshi's Gamagaru in japanese characters and nothing matched that. So that is no evidence to Ash getting it, Ash could get it, but it could just be a wild, the same one or another one since a Palpitoad is in that area, so why can't another one be there? Assuming Trip captures the first one. Out of Trip or Ash to get it, I'd rather it be Trip's.

Yes, but does every Pokemon who is caught show up as merchindise first?

dman_dustin

Yes, but does every Pokemon who is caught show up as merchindise first?

Would it really matter if it had merchandise or not?

I think the fact of the matter is the only mention of Ash's Palpitoad ONLY comes from the April fools post.

So my point? Let me ask you (and everyone else) this: If Korobooshi Kojiro's post was not an April Fool's joke. How did did he get information on it when no one else could?

As far as I know Korobooshi Kojiro isn't in a position to know anime spoilers that the whole fandom wouldn't have access to (even if that information was removed from a website, someone else would've found it (nearly at the same time), and substantiated the claim).

If it is true, then the only thing it could be is ONE HELL of a coincidence. But that's all it would be, a coincidence.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Oi, like, I totally forgot about that post.

In the past, it was easier to do April Fools jokes because it didn't seem like we had as many Japanese-speaking fans who scoured over voice casts and merchandise blogs like hawks...I kind of miss that, in fact. So, rather then pull off something big, I just chose a really troll-looking Pokemon and posted a toy rumor since that's how we found out about Sewaddle. So, yeah, it was a joke...nothing too scandalous, just a simple speculation rumor.

Although, now that it seems Palpitoad may become a possibility, if I was a bit more active like in the old days I probably would've withheld the fact it was a joke and use it in order to claim "prophet status". Just like I would have when that early scan of Dento came out and people said initially, due to confusion, that his name really was Reimu.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Aaaaaaand now Kiba looks silly. :p

I'm still firmly in the 'Ash won't catch Palpitoad' camp. I don't know for sure, but that's what I'm sticking with.

also Stunfisk is derpy

Waterpokes

Stunfisk sucks at life, Ash capturing Palipitoad would ruin Best Wishes and we need to see Charizard, Bulbasaur and Squirtle in a Triple Battle.

I'm also in the "Ash won't capture Palpitoad" camp. Reason why? I simply don't think they will give Ash another Pokemon, at the current situasion. Sure Ash already had 7 Pokemon before the 3rd Gym, but I think they will slow down on the captures. Of course, this is just what I think, and I certainly don't want Palpitoad with Ash. But if he does get it, then it better stay as a Palpitoad.

Palpitoad's evolution looks like.... well, I think I'll get infracted if I said it, so I'm just leaving it at that.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

In the past, it was easier to do April Fools jokes because it didn't seem like we had as many Japanese-speaking fans who scoured over voice casts and merchandise blogs like hawks...I kind of miss that, in fact. So, rather then pull off something big, I just chose a really troll-looking Pokemon and posted a toy rumor since that's how we found out about Sewaddle. So, yeah, it was a joke...nothing too scandalous, just a simple speculation rumor.

Although, now that it seems Palpitoad may become a possibility, if I was a bit more active like in the old days I probably would've withheld the fact it was a joke and use it in order to claim "prophet status". Just like I would have when that early scan of Dento came out and people said initially, due to confusion, that his name really was Reimu.

See, and people thought this was real? :S

Evidence of Ash getting it? None.

Is there a chance? Yes.

Evidence of Trip getting it? Summary says that he was going after one.

Is there a chance? Yes.

I have a feeling that this Palpitoad in this episode, probably wont be wild, but lets just see.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.

Aaaaaaand now Kiba looks silly. :p

I'm still firmly in the 'Ash won't catch Palpitoad' camp. I don't know for sure, but that's what I'm sticking with.

also Stunfisk is derpy

. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

HOWEVER! I still believe Ash will get Palpitoad.:)

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
Really looking forward to watching two of the strangest looking, yet lovable, gen V Pokemon battle it out.

Waterpokes

Really not looking forward to watching two of the strangest looking, also the worst looking and overrated, gen V Pokemon battle it out.

I agree with you.

If Shooti does get Palpitoad, he'll have 2 Water Pokemon then and 7 Pokemon right now?

April Jokes are meant to funny, not lame. Saying Ash will get Palpitoad is a lame joke.

Brandon00151

the Palpitoad from the last episode appears and Ash catches it and Trip protests and challenges Ash to a battle and winnger gets to keep Palpitoad and Trip uses Stunkfish

or

One of them catches it and a wild Stunkfish attacks

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I have a feeling that this Palpitoad in this episode, probably wont be wild, but lets just see.

If that is the case then it's not Trip's cause why would he stick around when it's apparent that Scraggy's actions get Ash and the group's pokemon in trouble?

He doesn't care about Ash.

As for the Palpitoad's "actions" it probably helps Ash fight off the Stunkfisk's to get the cure needed to heal everyone being part ground itself, and if it's caught from there we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.