• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BW56: Sawsbuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

Haunter ゴースト

Buzzing! I really hope that some references from Ash appear in this episode about how he's seen some of them, or how he has, yknow 30 fricking Tauros.

While it's still unlikely I really hope he mentions Tauros the most about how he owns a lot.

Now im definetly looking forward to the episode.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Can't see. Can anyone re-up it on imageshack? ^^"

[IMG139]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/wwwdotuporg2199052-1.jpg[/IMG139]

It's funny how I saw a lot of comments how this would be boring, now things are sort of looking the other way. I certainly like this episode more from the previews I've seen.

If Alomomola is the one healing Robert, I'd like if Ash mentioned that it was the first Unova Pokemon he saw, not counting the Zorua movie.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Now that we know there's more than just Spheal and Sealeo being shown, I would rather Ash reference his Tauros, much like everyone else is saying.

But, uummm.. more importantly.. that Luxray and Shinx shot is absolutely adorable!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Woah Pokemon from the other regions actually being referered maybe we were wrong about this episode but yeah like what everyone has said I hope that ash reference his 30 Tauros even though he's only used 1 of them in a actual battle.

playerking

Did anything else happen in the preview other than us being shown those Pokemon?

- Ash and co. look through photo albums.
- Robert sees Ash with Pikachu on Ash's lap, or something like that, Robert points at Ash.
- The Sawsbuck each in their natural habitat. Winter one in the snow, etc.
- Ash and co. cheer.
- Ash sees Sawsbuck through the fog, it lifts it's head up for some reason then they zoom in on Robert's stunned face.

They were all pretty much new scenes, but I mainly liked the last bit and the bit showing the Sawsbuck in their respective areas. I can't wait to see the Sawsbuck changing forms, assuming that does happen.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Now that we know there's more than just Spheal and Sealeo being shown, I would rather Ash reference his Tauros, much like everyone else is saying.

But, uummm.. more importantly.. that Luxray and Shinx shot is absolutely adorable!

I don't think that will happen. There were alot of times where Ash could have reference his Pokemon but never did. It's call "I don't want to tell" syndrome.

Haunter ゴースト

It's funny how I saw a lot of comments how this would be boring, now things are sort of looking the other way. I certainly like this episode more from the previews I've seen.

Haha I agree, at first I was hesitant to this episode, but when I saw the first preview it looked a whole lot better to me, now these images of other region Pokemon has sold it.

If Alomomola is the one healing Robert, I'd like if Ash mentioned that it was the first Unova Pokemon he saw, not counting the Zorua movie.

I suppose you mean Movie 14, there wasn't an Alomomola in the Zorua movie.
It would be cool to have Ash say that it was the first Unova Pokemon he saw, but I doubt it happening tbf.

Woah Pokemon from the other regions actually being referered maybe we were wrong about this episode but yeah like what everyone has said I hope that ash reference his 30 Tauros even though he's only used 1 of them in a actual battle.

Well considering he uses the same Tauros every time, Ash has used Tauros to fight Drake, Fernando, Gary, and BF Anabel twice.

IIRC it battled all of Drakes team taking down Venusaur, KO Fernandos Tauros and drew with Anabels Metagross.

playerking

I suppose you mean Movie 14, there wasn't an Alomomola in the Zorua movie.
It would be cool to have Ash say that it was the first Unova Pokemon he saw, but I doubt it happening tbf.

No, I mean Movie 13, since he did see Zoroark and Zorua first and when he came to Unova, the first one he saw was Alomomola. Now he can scan it, assuming it actually shows itself and Ash could mention that it's the first Pokemon in Unova that he saw.

Haunter ゴースト

No, I mean Movie 13, since he did see Zoroark and Zorua first and when he came to Unova, the first one he saw was Alomomola. Now he can scan it, assuming it actually shows itself and Ash could mention that it's the first Pokemon in Unova that he saw.

Oh, I get you now.
I thought you meant "not counting the Alomomola in the Zorua movie", which is what I replied to.

Hmm bit of a dilemma if you ask me, if he referenced Alomomola as the first, people would complain he saw Zorua first, but if he referenced Zorua as the first, people would complain that it's in the movie and doesn't count.

If he were to reference it, were more likely to have Alomomola as the first Unova Pokemon since he's already seen a Zorua and not said anything.

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
Oh, I get you now.
I thought you meant "not counting the Alomomola in the Zorua movie", which is what I replied to.

Hmm bit of a dilemma if you ask me, if he referenced Alomomola as the first, people would complain he saw Zorua first, but if he referenced Zorua as the first, people would complain that it's in the movie and doesn't count.

If he were to reference it, were more likely to have Alomomola as the first Unova Pokemon since he's already seen a Zorua and not said anything.

Wait, why would people complain about that? It's not like the fandom is incapable of placing some movies as cannon once there becomes a continuity nod to it.

SlimKennedy

There's an easy way around that anyhow. All Ash would have to say is something along the lines of "It's one of the first pokemon I saw in the Unova Region."

playerking

Some images from the preview.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/ib/64/13200239950057.jpg

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/ib/64/13200240510018.jpg

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/ib/threads/2622

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1321#Pictures
Go to page 49.

I really like those pictures of the 4 different Sawsbuck, especially now that I can see them clearly. And I think the picture of Pikachu on Ash's knee is pretty cute. I think Robert wants to take a picture of Pikachu or he wants Ash's help to find that location that he is looking for.

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm hopping Ash talks about um that guy Todd was it? Who also took pictures back in Kanto and traveled around with them for a while. Think thats possible? Yah, Ash saying some thing about his past Pokemon would be freakin amazing.

Haunter ゴースト

Yeah Todd could be mentioned aswell, the cotd could mention how he's a fellow photographer or relative.

Damn this episode is able to reference so many things but it's probably gonna be a huge downer and nothing will happen.

Im really hoping they talk about Ash's Tauros or Todd.

Grey Wind

That picture of all the Sawsbuck in their different forms looks amazing. This episode is actually looking all right now. Hopefully there'll be a Taurus reference, but I don't want to be too expecting.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I don't think that will happen. There were alot of times where Ash could have reference his Pokemon but never did. It's call "I don't want to tell" syndrome.

Sadly, I agree with you. The last time I remember this happening was in "A Breed Stampede" when Ash could have mentioned Charizard to Dawn when she was upset about Piloswine/Mamoswine not listening to her

Status
Not open for further replies.