• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-07 Iris' Dragonite VS Dawn's Mamoswine! [THIS WEEK: SPECIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haru-kaa

☆Kira☆Kira☆
BWS2-07: Power Battle! Iris VS Dawn!!
Airdate: August 23, 2012

From 2ch/PokéFan

This is from the newest Pokemon Fan.

Spoilers include:
*The Junior Cup will have 16 participants. Cabernet will be participating. Bel and Kenyan do not appear to be.
*A battle between Iris' Kairyu VS Hikari's Manmoo will take place August 23rd
*Kairyu's battle instinct is so strong it won't listen to Iris' orders (who saw that coming?)
*Satoshi will use Hahakomori in the first round. His opponent is unknown.
*Dent will use Yanappu against someone's Dentula
*Cabernet will be using a Hihidaruma. Shootie will be using Jalorda.
*The following Pokemon were shown without any context. They will probably appear in the cup: Dentula, Chillaccino, Kaburumo, Lanculus, Kuitaran, Gobit, Zebraika, Mebukijika, Mooland.

Scan:
http://i49.*******.com/2z562l3.jpg
Translation:
Huge fierce fight at the Junior Cup! Dragonite VS Mamoswine!

Finally, the Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup begins! Iris ends up facing Dawn, but she's uneasy about her combo with Dragonite...? What will happen!?

Dawn: Let's go! Ice Shard!
Iris: Dragonite, listen to me!

New (08/01) Scan 2:
http://i50.*******.com/30de45z.jpg
Translation 2:
August 2: Junior Cup Opening! Dragonite VS Beartic!!
The "Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup" has finally begun. Iris fights in the first round, but her Dragonite does not listen to her commands at all...
Caption: This heated fight is worth watching!

August 23: Power Battle! Iris VS Dawn!!
Iris' Dragonite battles Dawn's "Twin Tusk Pokémon" Mamoswine! In the previous fight, Iris was struggling to cooperate with Dragonite. Will they be all right this time...!?
Caption 1: Dragonite blocks Mamoswine's Take Down!
Caption 2: Will Iris and Dragonite get along?
Caption 3: Who will win!?

August 30: Ash, Iris, Trip! The Final Battle!!
Ash fights Iris' Dragonite with Krokorok. Dragonite, who has started working together with Iris, sets up more and more moves! Krokorok, who has a disadvantage against Dragon types, is in great trouble! But then, Krokorok's appearance changes...!?
Caption 1: Krokorok and Dragonite glaring at each other fiercely
Caption 2: Get up, Krokorok!
Caption 3: Krokorok keeps getting pummeled by Dragonite's moves. Will it be able to turn it around in one go!?
Caption 4: Dragonite's Flamethrower explodes!

THERE HAS BEEN NO CONFIRMATION THAT BURGUNDY WILL LOSE IN THE FIRST ROUND.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
If this is true, then I can't believe the writers let Dragonite win.
Beartic, you suck.

Fairplay

Interesting match up. But i would bet for Dawn, considering Iris won against Beatric and a second ice pokemon like Mamoswine which has MORE experience than that Beatric would be over the top.

JD

Oh wow.. let the complaining begin.(Kind of hoping this isn't real I was hoping Georgia would win.)

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
So, dragonite's fighting instincts are too strong and it doesn't listen Iris.

Let's see, since mamoswine had the same problem years ago, we'll have... another girl bonding episode. Meh, not interested. -_-

I have no problem with Georgia losing, anyway.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Yeah... just as expected. This is the new Wallace Cup.

But hey, at least Mamoswine is getting a good battle.

Edit: Yeah, summary also confirms Dragonite is the new Charizard. But at least this battle will justify Dawn's presence so I guess you win some and lose some.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Oh wow.. let the complaining begin.(Kind of hoping this isn't real I was hoping Georgia would win.)

I'm not going to complain, It would make sense that Dragonite manages to win at It's debut. I'm just wanting to see what Mamoswine has learned.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
OMG! Iris wins against Georgia? I hope after that Georgia gives her respects toward her :O

DMerle

Guess who's back
This actually looks legit, and I really like the line-up.

I'm predicting Dawn to win though, even though i'd rather Iris did and later face Drayden.

Janovy

Banned

shelldude400

Does this mean they use the same pokemon throughout the entire tourney like the clubsplosion?
That means Ash will likely only use his Krok :(

DMerle

Guess who's back
Does this mean they use the same pokemon throughout the entire tourney like the clubsplosion?

I doubt that's the case, Just Iris overusing Dragonite to begin with, I think Excadrill would of worked nicely, although i'm excited about this match-up.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Since Excadrill and Dragonite are Iris's strongest, I'd guess they'd be used more commonly. They wouldn't do the 1 Pokemon only rule.

Janovy

Banned
No, since Ash is using Leavanny in his first match.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Seems like it. :D

And here I thought Georgia might actually have a proper win streak...

But hey, at least we will also probably get a token mention of Ursula in addition to more Iris/Dawn bonding.

Janovy

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.