• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-07 Iris' Dragonite VS Dawn's Mamoswine! [THIS WEEK: SPECIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
O.O Huh. Cabernet has more Pokemon than Dento now. I sniff a capture coming soon...(well not Larvitar)...xD

gliscor&yanmega

Iris has another pokemon who disobeys her? How many times can the writers recycle the same plot in one saga? Anyway, I'm hoping that Iris cleans Dawn's clock.

Isn't Best Wishes Season 2 a different series from Best Wishes(Hence the "Next time a new beginning"(Or whatever) at the end of Homika's battle), so this would be the first time for this series technically. Also, the situations are different, Excadrill stop obeying after it lost to Drayden's Haxorus, Dragonite seems to just not obey because Iris doesn't know how to control it yet which probably would get tied into her Dragon Master goal.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Just? JUST?! Oh I only have 80 pound on MY HAIR... No big deal.

May often carried 70 pounds (Beautifly) on her head. If a dainty little coordinator can handle it I'm sure a " wild child " can.

I'll drop it after this point, but I really don't see any logic in their (or your) arguement.

so what other matchups are people hoping to see here?

I hope Cilian makes it past Round 1 since he's the strongest battler of the three. That's all.

Think the elimination order will be: Cilian (Round 2), Dawn (Round 2), Ash (Round 3), Iris (Round 4)

G50

No longer posting
I hope Cilian makes it past Round 1 since he's the strongest battler of the three. That's all.
Think the elimination order will be: Cilian (Round 2), Dawn (Round 2), Ash (Round 3), Iris (Round 4)

I think Ash may either make it the farthest, or Ash and Iris both make it to the semi-finals only.

Cilan I think may be eliminated before Dawn.

Graham Aker

Iris shouldn't make it past round 2 either. Her Dragonite doesn't cooperate, so she shouldn't be rewarded, as in being allowed to move on, for having a disobedient Pokemon. Nor should this Dragonite issue be solved so fast.

Granted, this is Iris, so I'm kinda expecting the final to be Iris and Trip, so he can fight a Dragon. Dragonite itself, will probably be turned around very quickly...potentially mid-battle.

Last edited:

PrinceGray

Anti-Hero of Serebii
Why did they have to make iris the champion on bw2?? -___________-

She probably wouln't even have Dragonite if that was thee case.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I know I'm gonna hate saying this, mainly because in part I want Dawn to win only because Iris's is making it this far on a fluke...but wouldn't it be odd for Iris to beat "Dragon Buster" Georgia using her main (and likely Strongest) Pokemon, yet Dawn using Mamoswine (another Ice type) beats her...kinda down plays Georgia doesn't it? Like I said, I'll regret mentioning this

thunderblade12

Ash losing to Trip 1 on 1 still doesn't really establish him as this hovering threat that needs to be defeated at the League. I still want Alder to suggest a full battle between Ash and Trip after the World Tournament.

G50

No longer posting
Iris shouldn't make it past round 2 either. Her Dragonite doesn't cooperate, so she shouldn't be rewarded, as in being allowed to move on, for having a disobedient Pokemon. Nor should this Dragonite issue be solved so fast.
Granted, this is Iris, so I'm kinda expecting the final to be Iris and Trip, so he can fight a Dragon. Dragonite itself, will probably be turned around very quickly...potentially mid-battle.

The writers will probably make Iris at least make it to the 3rd round, especially if Dragonite all of sudden listens to her finally thanks to Dawn's help.

I know I'm gonna hate saying this, mainly because in part I want Dawn to win only because Iris's is making it this far on a fluke...but wouldn't it be odd for Iris to beat "Dragon Buster" Georgia using her main (and likely Strongest) Pokemon, yet Dawn using Mamoswine (another Ice type) beats her...kinda down plays Georgia doesn't it? Like I said, I'll regret mentioning this

The difference would be that Dawn would be using Contest-like moves to battle most likely.

Graham Aker

Ash losing to Trip 1 on 1 still doesn't really establish him as this hovering threat that needs to be defeated at the League. I still want Alder to suggest a full battle between Ash and Trip after the World Tournament.

I've always like your battle scenarios, how do you think the order of elimination will be with the main characters?

thunderblade12

Hoping it'll be something like this:

Round 1:
Iris vs Georgia (Iris)
Trip vs Burgundy (Trip)
Ash vs CotD (Ash)
Dawn vs CotD (Dawn)
Cilan vs CotD (Cilan)
CotD vs CotD
CotD vs CotD
CotD vs CotD

Round 2:
Ash vs CotD (Ash)
Iris vs Dawn (Dawn)
Cilan vs CotD (Cilan)
Trip vs CotD (Trip)

Semifinals:
Ash vs Dawn (Ash)
Cilan vs Trip (Trip)

Finals:
Ash vs Trip (Trip)

What do you think/want?

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Iris shouldn't make it past round 2 either.

I completely agree with you, but I don't think the writers agree with us.

Cilan I think may be eliminated before Dawn.

That's what I predicted. Cilian loses a battle first and Dawn loses later in the same Round.

I guess you can expect Cilian to lose Round 1 but I really don't want to see any of the four eliminated that early. Cilian has the second best battle record of all the recurring Unova characters. It'd be downright disgraceful for him to lose right out the gate when he's been shown to be a strong battler so far.

Not that we don't have enough to be dissapointed about, but still.

Graham Aker

What do you think/want?

This is what I think will happen, though it's not exactly the way I want it. I think I'm on the same page as Anoobis here.

Iris vs Georgia (Iris)
Trip vs Burgundy (Trip)
Ash vs CotD (Ash)
Dawn vs CotD (Dawn)
Cilan vs CotD (Cilan)
CotD vs CotD
CotD vs CotD
CotD vs CotD

Round 2:
Ash vs CotD (Ash)
Iris vs CoTD(Iris)
Dawn vs CotD (Dawn)
Trip vs Cilan (Trip)

Semifinals:
Ash vs Trip (Trip)
Dawn vs Iris (Iris)

Finals:
Iris vs Trip (Trip)(Iris if they want to build up her Champion status for BW2 advertisement.)

Last edited:
This is what I think will happen, though it's not exactly the way I want it. I think I'm on the same page as Anoobis here.

Iris vs Georgia (Iris)
Trip vs Burgundy (Trip)
Ash vs CotD (Ash)
Dawn vs CotD (Dawn)
Cilan vs CotD (Cilan)
CotD vs CotD
CotD vs CotD
CotD vs CotD

Round 2:
Ash vs CotD (Ash)
CoTD/Cilan vs CoTD(CoTD/Cilan)
Dawn vs Iris (Dawn)
Trip vs CoTD/Cilan (Trip)

Semifinals:
Ash vs Dawn (Ash)
Trip vs Cilan/CoTD (Trip)

Finals:
Ash vs Trip (Trip)

Edited your prediction with mine.

A Trip v/s Cilan is inevitable IMO. Although I am not sure which round...unless I missed any spoiler....this is how it could happen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.