• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-07 Iris' Dragonite VS Dawn's Mamoswine! [THIS WEEK: SPECIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Finally this episode is gonna air this week!!! I was feeling withdrawal symptoms :(.

dman_dustin

Finally this episode is gonna air this week!!! I was feeling withdrawal symptoms :(.

If we had only one break, we wouldn't have to wait until the 30th for Krokorok's evolution, it would be happening this Thursday. Then we would probably know the episode after the Nursery episode.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If we had only one break, we wouldn't have to wait until the 30th for Krokorok's evolution, it would be happening this Thursday. Then we would probably know the episode after the Nursery episode.

*sighs* tell me about it.....I would assume it's the start of the TR stuff though.

Actually, I've felt better since not watching. Almost like I'm free.~

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Actually, I've felt better since not watching. Almost like I'm free.~

*Gasps* holy crap things lost it people!!!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey, this is Thing we're talking about. This show could be a disease to him, as far as we know.

Is he always like this? Been here since June.

gliscor&yanmega

Hey guys do we know which pokemon Ash is using for the second round yet?

I don't think so. I believe Krokorok's voice actor is listed for this episode though, which makes people think either Krokorok is used or Ash vs Iris would start at the end of this episode.

Translated summary and voice cast.

This summary has two very obvious errors in it. The writers of these are getting sloppy.

Voice cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Toyoguchi: Hikari
Etsuko Kozakura: Pochama
Shinichiro Miki: Iwapalace
Kenta Miyake: Waruvile
Kensuke Sato: Kairyu
Megumi Nakajima: Meloetta
Akeno Watanabe: Shootie
Tomo Sakurai: Shirona
Mitsuaki Madono: Takemitsu
Ikumi Hayama: Cabernet
Misato Fukuen: Langley
Yukiko Kikuchi: Marufuji
Koichi Bando: Hirokazu
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Actually, there seems to be errors in the voice cast list again. Kiyotaka Furushima isn't listed, and we know he's going to play Jalorda in this episode. So don't take it for gospel.

We'll know for sure tomorrow at less.

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

Probably the latter, Ash v. Iris starting in the final couple minutes of this ep....

Perhaps, but that does raise question who will still get used, none of Ash's other Pokemon are listed besides Pikachu, although Oshawott, Scraggy, and Boldore's voice actors are listed for other characters, not sure if Oshawott or Scraggy would get put on the list over Georgia or Trip though, Narrator will always have priority over Boldore though. Additional, whoever Ash uses could just not have any lines, especially if his battle will be 1 second.

I do hope he uses something else other then Krokorok though. Apparently he's using Pignite in the finals, which keeps with the each one of Ash's Pokemon gets a role in a tournament, maybe Oshawott or Boldore will be used.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Perhaps, but that does raise question who will still get used, none of Ash's other Pokemon are listed besides Pikachu, although Oshawott, Scraggy, and Boldore's voice actors are listed for other characters, not sure if Oshawott or Scraggy would get put on the list over Georgia or Trip though, Narrator will always have priority over Boldore though. Additional, whoever Ash uses could just not have any lines, especially if his battle will be 1 second.

I do hope he uses something else other then Krokorok though. Apparently he's using Pignite in the finals, which keeps with the each one of Ash's Pokemon gets a role in a tournament, maybe Oshawott or Boldore will be used.

If I had to guess I would say Oshawott might be used in the seconed round I can see a 1 second scene of him using Hydro Pump to win the round.

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm not feeling this episode, just Iris spamming Dragonite again and yah know [spoil] Dawn loosing in the wrong ways [/spoil] I'm more so looking forward to the other battles in this episode I guess.

its a shame cilan vs trip is round 2 but I can at least hope for a good battle

Status
Not open for further replies.