• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-13: Advance of the Therian Formes! Unova's Greatest Crisis!! [PART 2 ONLY!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Yah!! Finally Team Rocket arc to start!! Ash gets caught eh? Now I'm excited to see how things turn out.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Yah!! Finally Team Rocket arc to start!! Ash gets caught eh? Now I'm excited to see how things turn out.

Last episode was when it started XD

It seems the Therian Formes are going beserk, and Ash has gone and got himself captured with Pikachu (Team Aqua and Magma finale, anyone?) Man, I hope the writers come up with some original stuff other than some legendary Pokemon going on a rampage which has been done to death -_- Hope this isnt the finale and there is a third episode, may be not, maybe so..

Also still hoping for more Zekrom voltage for Pikachu to help it destroy the thing Giovanni is using to control the Kami's and Meloetta, and if he gets to keep some of it this time that giant Electro Ball will work wonders in the league :) And I kinda feel a TP appearance at least at the end of the episode, since this is somehow Unova's greatest crisis (can't see how when it's just the Kami trio in what appears to only be Undella Town -_-) Or maybe they do fly around causing choas, doubt it though..

Last episode was when it started XD

It seems the Therian Formes are going beserk, and Ash has gone and got himself captured with Pikachu (Team Aqua and Magma finale, anyone?) Man, I hope the writers come up with some original stuff other than some legendary Pokemon going on a rampage which has been done to death -_- Hope this isnt the finale and there is a third episode, may be not, maybe so..

Also still hoping for more Zekrom voltage for Pikachu to help it destroy the thing Giovanni is using to control the Kami's and Meloetta, and if he gets to keep some of it this time that giant Electro Ball will work wonders in the league :) And I kinda feel a TP appearance at least at the end of the episode, since this is somehow Unova's greatest crisis (can't see how when it's just the Kami trio in what appears to only be Undella Town -_-) Or maybe they do fly around causing choas, doubt it though..

Agreed, but I'm wondering how Zekrom and Reshiram will play a role in the anime, if TP was never shown.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Its about time we get some good eps. Too bad its a month away
Wow... only 2 episodes before the start of the arc. That's such a disappointment... *sarcasm*

It could be soo much worst

jh941

I reckon this arc will at least have a third episode if not four. If it's supposed to be the 'biggest Team Rocket plot in history' or something similar, then it should be longer than their other arcs this season I feel.

I also agree with people that a TP appearance would be great here!

I reckon this arc will at least have a third episode if not four. If it's supposed to be the 'biggest Team Rocket plot in history' or something similar, then it should be longer than their other arcs this season I feel.

I also agree with people that a TP appearance would be great here!

unless 2 episodes air on the same day then its 2 episodes only. there's a poster somewhere that confirms air dates for this thing and there's only 2

RickHoenn

Banned
Is this going to be a 2 or 3 episode arc? :O I don't think two episodes for this arc are enough.. =/

RickHoenn

Banned
It's been confirmed to be two episodes :/

Noooooo! oh well hopefully this is epic.. I expected a TG kind of finale (3 episodes would have been great!) *-*

But if this means the League is coming sooner then I don't really mind :)<

BlueDragonfangirl

So Ash, Pikachu, and Meloetta will be the only non TR members who are there when TRio jumps into save Giovanni?

Well, it makes sense right? They are the ones who've been facing Team Rocket since Kanto series. I'm starting to think Team Rocket might actually be trying to help Ash and co some how instead of saving Giovanni, did it actually say in the preview that they are helping him? I'd like to think if this is the last arc for them that they show some moments that they have always had the same heart in even Best Wishes they just wanted to get serious is all. Seeing Ash team up with Team Rocket's Jessie/James/Meowth one last time would be nice.

Well, it makes sense right? They are the ones who've been facing Team Rocket since Kanto series. I'm starting to think Team Rocket might actually be trying to help Ash and co some how instead of saving Giovanni, did it actually say in the preview that they are helping him? I'd like to think if this is the last arc for them that they show some moments that they have always had the same heart in even Best Wishes they just wanted to get serious is all. Seeing Ash team up with Team Rocket's Jessie/James/Meowth one last time would be nice.

I really think they are saving Giovanni. If they do this, I wonder how mad the fanbase would be at Ash and Dr.Zager for not trying to save Giovanni XD

I really think they are saving Giovanni. If they do this, I wonder how mad the fanbase would be at Ash and Dr.Zager for not trying to save Giovanni XD

Ever saw a Volcano, thet bad

What does a volcano have to do with this episode?

People get mad over the silliest thing so they will Erupt like a Valcano if Ash didn't save Giovanni

Status
Not open for further replies.