• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-13: Advance of the Therian Formes! Unova's Greatest Crisis!! [PART 2 ONLY!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash to TRio and Zager: "What did you do with my dad!"

Pikachu: Pika (Uh, Ash)

Ash: "So your plan was to capture my dad all along!?"

Pikachu: Pika Pi (Ash, use your head for once)

Ash: "How evil can you get!?"

Pikachu thundershocks Ash

Pikachu: "PIKA (USE YOUR HEAD! GIOVANNI IS WITH TR)

Pokeshippers

AAML Livin The Dream
Ash to TRio and Zager: "What did you do with my dad!"

Pikachu: Pika (Uh, Ash)

Ash: "So your plan was to capture my dad all along!?"

Pikachu: Pika Pi (Ash, use your head for once)

Ash: "How evil can you get!?"

Pikachu thundershocks Ash

Pikachu: "PIKA (USE YOUR HEAD! GIOVANNI IS WITH TR)

"That's right Ash, they have captured me but there is a way around this"

"W-what is it"

"Give me Meloetta, she'll be safe with me"

"Ok... derp"

*Facepalm*

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I hope Ash brings up the fact that he already meet up in the special, Giovanni may not remember but Ash does now, I also hope they talk a little about Mewtwo.

I'd like a mention or some reminescences of the Mewtwo Returns special. Wonder if they'll something...

Pokeshippers

AAML Livin The Dream
Umm, before the thread gets even more derail, let's talk about what will happen in the episode

We are talking about what could potentially happen.

Let's destroy the Cliché

"GIOVANNI!"

*Gio turns around"

"I AM YOUR SON"

"What?!" ... "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

So is TP totally out of picture now or can we expect to see them? I don't want to see TR replacing them which seems almost inevitable right now.

Looks like will never see the TR vs TP episodes after this.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

Let's destroy the Cliché

"GIOVANNI!"

*Gio turns around"

"I AM YOUR SON"

You guys are making me die over here. Which is bad because it's a library...but this is hilarious. XDDDD

And then Silver comes and punches Ash in the face for stealing his daddy. :D

Let's destroy the Cliché

"GIOVANNI!"

*Gio turns around"

"I AM YOUR SON"

*Pulls you by the ear*

That ship about them being related is long gone and also noncanon except for Pokemon Live meantioning Delia dating Giovanni, otherwise not happening.

BlueDragonfangirl

Umm, before the thread gets even more derail, let's talk about what will happen in the episode

We are still talking about the episode though, we are just hopping things like will happen is all.
Ash talking about him meeting Giovanni before from the Mewtwo special would be awesome, admit it.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
So, Does Team Plasma even exist in the anime anymore?

But on Topic, I wonder TR got the Genies in the first place? Oh well some rampaging legends is what the show needs after a drawn out mediocre tournament

Pokeshippers

AAML Livin The Dream
You guys are making me die over here. Which is bad because it's a library...but this is hilarious. XDDDD

And then Silver comes and punches Ash in the face for stealing his daddy. :D

"W-who are you?"

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

"I'm Ash"

"Oh... I'm Silver"

"...."

"You're Mum's a ***** and my dad's a cheater"

"Hey kids there's no need to fight over me" *Giovanni saunters over like a badass*

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Okay so I've read the summary, but it still sounds like a reductive sub-plot. It's like the writers couldn't think of anything new, so they chose a random sub-plot from the past and added Giovanni to make things seem interesting. I'm just not a fan of the Kami Pokemon, and even though they'll appear in their Therian Forms, I'm still not excited about this.

Pokeshippers

AAML Livin The Dream
Okay so I've read the summary, but it still sounds like a reductive sub-plot. It's like the writers couldn't think of anything new, so they chose a random sub-plot from the past and added Giovanni to make things seem interesting. I'm just not a fan of the Kami Pokemon, and even though they'll appear in their Therian Forms, I'm still not excited about this.

Cool story bro.

Kira, it was foreshadowed they returned, the last Kami arc meantioned that.

BlueDragonfangirl

Do you think Ash is so dumb to mention that stuff after all that happened?

??? I am confused by your question.
Mewtwo arc is connected to Giovanni, him talking about how hes already meet him before with Dento/Iris wouldn't be stupid =/

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I think is very possible that TP could show up after TR is defeated in this episode. They still have time before the Gen 6 games come out.

I love your enthusiasm, but I highly doubt that they'll appear. It seems that the League will start soon, and Ash and friends will probably leave the region once it's done. And as for a filler arc: I honestly couldn't see Team Plasma in a place like Hoenn or some anime exclusive region. I think it's safe to say that they're officially irrelevant to the plot.

Pokeshippers

AAML Livin The Dream
I love your enthusiasm, but I highly doubt that they'll appear. It seems that the League will start soon, and Ash and friends will probably leave the region once it's done. And as for a filler arc: I honestly couldn't see Team Plasma in a place like Hoenn or some anime exclusive region. I think it's safe to say that they're officially irrelevant to the plot.

Who knows where the filler arc will be. Fall all we know Ash could have a champion's league arc (Unlikely... pretty much impossible) or an adaptation of the World Tournament so they stay in Unova. Who knows what will happen after the league so we can't completely discard the possibility of TP even though I don't think they will appear.

Maybe your lack of enthusiasm stems from the fact that we know what will be the result of all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.