• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-13: Advance of the Therian Formes! Unova's Greatest Crisis!! [PART 2 ONLY!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
I nozes!

Tomorrow's the day. Where everything finally happens. Will Team Rocket leave forever? See next time on Pokemon Best Wishes. :D

Whatever happens tomorrow I will not be too surprised if they leave or if they stay. I am excited for the episode don't get me wrong but I am expecting nothing to drastic.

Arceusgamer14

Tomorrow's the day. Where everything finally happens. Will Team Rocket leave forever? See next time on Pokemon Best Wishes. :D

Remember this won't be the episode where JJ&M leave, they've got a few more episodes of ether being kidnapped by Team Plasma and Dr. Zager betraying Team Rocket leaving the Criminal gang to die as the temple sinks.(Like Zager will steal one of the helicopters and leave the others helicopters destroyed. Besides we're suppose to get a Public Teaser of Genesect Movie this month!) Plus the TRio need to feel remorse of what they did in Unova and the other regions they terrorized!

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Although KeyholeTV is no longer going to have TY Tokyo so the only "legal" way to watch the episodes wasn't so legal in the first place.

I just went on my KeyholeTV and saw TV Tokyo on the list with it playing just fine

On topic with Pikachu fighting in the air with the Therian Formes on Unfezant I expect to see Oshawott to take over for him on the ground to battle with any TR grunt's pokemon.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wont this forum be closed tommorw :p

Dude, this is a thread lol not a forum. All of serebii is the forum.

But don't worry, you can talk about it in whatever complain thread Cyber posts lol.

dman_dustin

Weird it was gone before. I even checked bulbagarden and they even said it was gone. I guess they returned it.

That's because the normal Japanese characters for TV Tokyo from what I can tell don't exist anymore.

I had to magically locate it during the Nursery school episode (my keyhole program was glitchy), and it was TV Tokyo (but the eastern district tv tokyo or something like that) and it had different characters so it wasn't the usual one. Best bet is too look for the one with the most "views" of channel. Pokémon (aka TV Tokyo) should be one of the channels with the most viewers.

Edit: Sadly I don't have access to Keyhole right now.

Nearly time. Soon were gonna know what happens to TRio and Giovanni. Oh and Zager too I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.