1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2-15: Tag Battle [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Janovy, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janovy

Janovy Banned

BWS2-15: A Tag Battle of Sky and Earth!
    Airdate: October 18th.
    Picture/Scans:
    121018_01.jpg
    1) http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss30/magpiejay/wwwdotuporg3438487_zpsdc58ca2a.jpg
    2) http://i49.*******.com/2vwiwcp.jpg
    3) http://i50.*******.com/n536gh.jpg
    4) http://i47.*******.com/2h3ss61.jpg (left page, top)
    Translation:
    1) Mysterious brothers using combo moves!
    Ash and Cilan are challenged to a double battle by two brothers owning a Braviary and a Drilbur.

2) Narration: On their way to Higaki City, two challengers appear before Ash and his friends!
    Brothers: We're the strongest brothers, Soran and Riiku! We challenge you to a tag battle!
    Ash: All right! Unfezant, I choose you!
    Cilan: Let's go, Pansage!
    Brothers: Our deadly move, Drill Wing!

3) Ash: I've never heard of such a move before...
    Cilan: That's Braviary's Wing Attack!
    Iris: And that's Drilbur's Drill Run!
    Brothers: That's Braviary's and Drilbur's deadly combination move, Drill Wing!
    Ash: All right, let's use a combination move too! Unfezant, grab Pansage!
    Soran: Hey, don't imitate us!
    Riiku: In that case, we'll combine Aerial Ace and Metal Claw into Aerial Claw!

Ash: Unfezant, Quick Attack!
    Cilan: Pansage, SolarBeam!
    Ash: All right!
    Soran: We might have lost this time, but the two of us will aim to become the strongest brothers in the world!
    Riiku: Yeah!
    Iris: They've made a speedy recovery, huh...?
    Ash: Let's battle again!

4)
    Caption 1: To get Water type Pokémon for the two of them, everyone starts fishing!
    Caption 2: Braviary's and Drilbur's combination move explodes! Nobody has ever seen such a move before?!
    Caption 3: A Corphish and a Buizel have shown up! They look a little angry?!

5)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
  2. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

so this will hopefully end the speculations of a rufflet in the main cast to evolve into braivery

3. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

One brother might have a ground type.

4. Eneci

Eneci FrogadierMasterLucas

*.* nice! I just wonder with whom will he tag! Maybe Bianca???

5. Squirtle_007

Squirtle_007 DP Season SUCKS!

Ash has tagged with Cilan twice, I hope this time is Iris (or even better, Iris and Cilan :D )

6. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

I hope its not another Ash/Cilan team up. Hopefully Ash/Iris or Cilan/Iris

7. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

Hopefully ash and that riolu kid again, and braviary!! YES!!!

8. Umbilical Noose

Umbilical Noose Bonzo Nut

Or maybe a battle like Ash vs Tate and Liza? We haven't seen that kind of battle in a long time.

9. FierceIris

FierceIris Dragon Master

Iris desperately needs to do a tag battle with either Ash or Cilan, but I wouldn't be suprised if Ash and Dento do the battling again.

The team of Axew and Pikachu would've been nice to see, if not maybe Pansage and Axew? Anyone is fine, but Dragonite can take a chill-pill.

10. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

Braviary and Palpitoad calling it now

11. Squirtle_007

An Excadrill/Stunfisk combo would be fine, or Pansage/Excadrill, but it´s gonna be Ash and someone else, and I beat he will use Palpitoed because the calendar

12. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

and maybe a possible evolution!!!! (probably not tho haha i said the same thing for the snivy episode coming up)

13. Charizard-Fan

Charizard-Fan Star Wars fan

If Ash and Cilan are a pair I hope Ash uses Palpitoad and Cilan uses Stunfisk.

14. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Wasn't Palpitoad on the October Calendar? If so, then this is definitely a possibility.

15. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

Axew/Emolga over excadrill anyday, they need it more especially since Drill gets. rematch against Haxorus soon.

and Palpitoad could belong to the other kid

16. FierceIris

FierceIris Dragon Master

Yeah, that's true. And they surely won't dedicate a tag battle for Iris and Cilan, so it'll probably either the team of Ash/Iris or Ash/Dento. Let's hope for Iris and Ash then.

17. Squirtle_007

Emolga (sky) and Palpitoed (earth) ... me gusta XD, I just hope Iris wouldn´t spam Attract and showcases a Flying type move for Emolga

18. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

if its ash iris i can see them matching the ground air combination with ash using his unfezant/palpitoad and iris using excadrill/emolga

19. Umbilical Noose

Umbilical Noose Bonzo Nut

I thought the Air Ground combo was on opponent side with Braviary filling in the air part.

20. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

it most likely is im just saying that they will match that combination with the same combination

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.