• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-15: Tag Battle [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janovy

Banned
BWS2-15: A Tag Battle of Sky and Earth!
Airdate: October 18th.
Picture/Scans:
121018_01.jpg
1) http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss30/magpiejay/wwwdotuporg3438487_zpsdc58ca2a.jpg
2) http://i49.*******.com/2vwiwcp.jpg
3) http://i50.*******.com/n536gh.jpg
4) http://i47.*******.com/2h3ss61.jpg (left page, top)
Translation:
1) Mysterious brothers using combo moves!
Ash and Cilan are challenged to a double battle by two brothers owning a Braviary and a Drilbur.

2) Narration: On their way to Higaki City, two challengers appear before Ash and his friends!
Brothers: We're the strongest brothers, Soran and Riiku! We challenge you to a tag battle!
Ash: All right! Unfezant, I choose you!
Cilan: Let's go, Pansage!
Brothers: Our deadly move, Drill Wing!

3) Ash: I've never heard of such a move before...
Cilan: That's Braviary's Wing Attack!
Iris: And that's Drilbur's Drill Run!
Brothers: That's Braviary's and Drilbur's deadly combination move, Drill Wing!
Ash: All right, let's use a combination move too! Unfezant, grab Pansage!
Soran: Hey, don't imitate us!
Riiku: In that case, we'll combine Aerial Ace and Metal Claw into Aerial Claw!

Ash: Unfezant, Quick Attack!
Cilan: Pansage, SolarBeam!
Ash: All right!
Soran: We might have lost this time, but the two of us will aim to become the strongest brothers in the world!
Riiku: Yeah!
Iris: They've made a speedy recovery, huh...?
Ash: Let's battle again!

4)
"Satoshi and friends continue their journey towards Higaki City. Suddenly the Trainer brothers Soran and Leek appear before them, challenging Satoshi and Dent to a battle! After the battle, the Pokémon Sommelier Dent does a tasting of the two, who still have far to go."

Caption 1: To get Water type Pokémon for the two of them, everyone starts fishing!
Caption 2: Braviary's and Drilbur's combination move explodes! Nobody has ever seen such a move before?!
Caption 3: A Corphish and a Buizel have shown up! They look a little angry?!

5)
New summary:
"Satoshi and Dent are challenged to a tag battle by the brothers Soran and Riiku. The two have their 'Valiant Pokémon' Warrgle and 'Mole Pokémon' Mogurew fire off combination moves. Despite being at the mercy of never-before-seen moves, Satoshi and Dent fight back."

Last edited by a moderator:

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
so this will hopefully end the speculations of a rufflet in the main cast to evolve into braivery

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
*.* nice! I just wonder with whom will he tag! Maybe Bianca???

Squirtle_007

*.* nice! I just wonder with whom will he tag! Maybe Bianca???

Ash has tagged with Cilan twice, I hope this time is Iris (or even better, Iris and Cilan :D )

I hope its not another Ash/Cilan team up. Hopefully Ash/Iris or Cilan/Iris

FierceIris

Dragon Master
Iris desperately needs to do a tag battle with either Ash or Cilan, but I wouldn't be suprised if Ash and Dento do the battling again.

The team of Axew and Pikachu would've been nice to see, if not maybe Pansage and Axew? Anyone is fine, but Dragonite can take a chill-pill.

Braviary and Palpitoad calling it now

Squirtle_007

Iris desperately needs to do a tag battle with either Ash or Cilan, but I wouldn't be suprised if Ash and Dento do the battling again.

The team of Axew and Pikachu would've been nice to see, if not maybe Pansage and Axew? Anyone is fine, but Dragonite can take a chill-pill.

An Excadrill/Stunfisk combo would be fine, or Pansage/Excadrill, but it´s gonna be Ash and someone else, and I beat he will use Palpitoed because the calendar

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
If Ash and Cilan are a pair I hope Ash uses Palpitoad and Cilan uses Stunfisk.

An Excadrill/Stunfisk combo would be fine, or Pansage/Excadrill, but it´s gonna be Ash and someone else, and I beat he will use Palpitoed because the calendar

Axew/Emolga over excadrill anyday, they need it more especially since Drill gets. rematch against Haxorus soon.

and Palpitoad could belong to the other kid

FierceIris

Dragon Master

Yeah, that's true. And they surely won't dedicate a tag battle for Iris and Cilan, so it'll probably either the team of Ash/Iris or Ash/Dento. Let's hope for Iris and Ash then.

Squirtle_007

Axew/Emolga over excadrill anyday, they need it more especially since Drill gets. rematch against Haxorus soon.

and Palpitoad could belong to the other kid

Emolga (sky) and Palpitoed (earth) ... me gusta XD, I just hope Iris wouldn´t spam Attract and showcases a Flying type move for Emolga

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Yeah, that's true. And they surely won't dedicate a tag battle for Iris and Cilan, so it'll probably either the team of Ash/Iris or Ash/Dento. Let's hope for Iris and Ash then.

if its ash iris i can see them matching the ground air combination with ash using his unfezant/palpitoad and iris using excadrill/emolga

Status
Not open for further replies.