• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-15: Tag Battle [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
I personally wouldnt like that. yet another pokemon facing its evolved form

1) PAPLITOAD AND AXEW VS SWAMPERT AND BRAVIARY
2) PAPLITOAD AND EMOLGA VS RHYPERIOR/SEISMITOAD AND BRAVIARY
3) STUNFISK AND AXEW VS PAPLITOAD AND BRAVIARY (I'd personally hate this idea.)
4) (I'll stop the caps)
5) Palplitoad and Crustle/Stunfisk vs Steelix and you know who

Just throwing more ideas out there

Can the earth part really refer to Palpitoad? He's on the calendar so ideally, hopefully it does and that we can see more of it after only seeing it lose in the Roxie gym battle. Maybe evolution? Guess we'll see, some sort of screentime is better than none. Interesting to see these tag battlers, one with a Braviary. Wonder who Ash will tag battle with (assuming he is battling them).

Graham Aker

Has Ash ever set on the sidelines of a tag-battle before (when it was the only battle taking place in said episode)?

Rohanator

So by your logic, if it's not Ash or a main character or Rival's Pokem on, it's stupid. Right.

It would be beyond stupid writing to have a random character feature a Pokemon that they could easily have Ash use here, especially when that Pokemon is his most neglected one from this series. I don't see how that's so hard to understand, unless you just don't care about the treatment of Ash's team or something. Give screen time to Ash's Palpitoad, not a random one, his needs it. A lot. + It'll be a perfect opportunity for him to evolve here and power up Ash's team for the league.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I'm calling and still waiting for that Palpitoad & Stunfisk team up. Seriously, the two are suppose to at least know each other and haven't once interacted since being caught

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I'm calling and still waiting for that Palpitoad & Stunfisk team up. Seriously, the two are suppose to at least know each other and haven't once interacted since being caught

Doesn't help that 95% of his time since capture has been spent @ Casa-Araragi/Juniper.

and the other one gets shafted in favor of Crusty.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Not sure exactly how this episode will go, but I'm excited to see Braviary! Also, I do hope this is a time for Palpitoad to shine again. That little guy is great, and definitely overshadowed.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
A tag battle of Sky and Earth. Unfezant and Palpitoad anyone?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
That's exactly what I was thinking of, but isn't Tag battle 2 people VS 2 people??

Hmm... Good point.
Let's try Palpitoad/Emolga
Boldore/Excadrill?
Krookodile/Stunfisk.

I'm out of ideas.

RickHoenn

Banned
OMG hopefully Ash uses Palpitoad here! :eek: that thing needs screentime + training!

Graham Aker

If this battle is Ash/Iris together, I hope it's not another rehash of "The Bicker the Better", or the "Champ Twins" episode. Pokemon does recycle episodes though. :p

Rohanator

agreed i think its one of ashs weakest pokemon on the team

He definitely isn't weak, just very very rarely shown. Don't take his loss against the star Pokemon of one of the most overpowered anime gym leaders as an indication of his capabilities.
Unfezant and Palpitoad together would be the ideal scenario here, the title may point towards it being 4 people fighting, but one can hope.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Hmm... Good point.
Let's try Palpitoad/Emolga
Boldore/Excadrill?
Krookodile/Stunfisk.

I'm out of ideas.

It would be cool if it was Palpitoad and Stunfisk (the writers make Stunfisk fly). Since they were both caught in the same place.
Palpitoad & Stunfisk VS Braviary & ???.
I think Palpitoad is the most suited for here, because he still has 3 moves, and this is the perfect time for him to learn a new one

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
It would be cool if it was Palpitoad and Stunfisk (the writers make Stunfisk fly). Since they were both caught in the same place.
I think Palpitoad is the most suited for here, because he still has 3 moves, and this is the perfect time for him to learn a new one

i would really like to see axew/scraggy but i dont think that will happen

Rohanator

Oh my lord, I didn't even think about Stunfisk's flying traits. I take back Unfezant/Palpitoad being the ideal choice, the old gang pals Mofotoad and Derpfisk fighting together as sky and earth would be PERFECT. And evolution for Mofo please.

Status
Not open for further replies.