• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-15: Tag Battle [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Eh I don't know and even if that's so we still don't know what's happening. We'll see when more info comes.

I said they physically looked like those characters (well more so the Arceus twins). :/ Especially with the corn field out back.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Most of the episodes seem to be focusing on Ash and Iris, so I do think Cilan needs a little focus every once in a while. So I wouldn't mind an Ash/Iris and Cilan tag battle!

Torpoleon

I would like for Ash & Iris to team up, but since we had Ash & May and Ash & Dawn previously, this would get redundant. Would like to see Iris & Cilan, though I doubt that would happen. Maybe Ash and one of his rivals, like Bianca?

I do like that Braviary debuts here and obviously represents the sky, but who represents the earth?

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I know but you were implying it's already a rehash so I said wait and see. I think we look too closely anyway.

What?

How can they make a rehash of the Arceus movie? :/

Ash and someone battle some twins. Arceus comes and kills them.

-----

Though honestly I do sort of think this'll be similar to the Champ Twins. :/

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Hoping that Ash and Iris battle here. Earth and Sky = Excadrill and Unfezant.

gohan5

Irisboy
My initial is it'll turn out like that. :/ Palpi evolution would be nice.

But we don't know that and trying to deduce it will because of the characters won't help. Could be similar to Stephan's debut where Oshawott had to overcome something, only this time it could be Palpitoad.

I like that idea of Shneak's, don't think I've heard that combination mentioned.

Torpoleon

Hoping that Ash and Iris battle here. Earth and Sky = Excadrill and Unfezant.
That's an odd pairing, but I'd love to see it!

gliscor&yanmega

Why is everyone saying that Palitoad going to be in this episode

-Palpitoad on October Calender
-Episode mentions Sky and Earth

All that's needed to make people speculate Palpitoad being here. One's going to appear in some form at some point in one of these episodes, most people probably would like it to be Ash's, and there's not really any other episode currently where Palpitoad would even get much focus other then this episode.

Palpitoad isn't confirmed here, but people believe and want it to be.

Shneak

Ew, I forgot about the calendar. I guess it makes sense to give it some spotlight before the Unova League.

FierceIris

Dragon Master
One thing's for sure, Excadrill definitely does not need to battle here as it has a battle against Haxorus in Iris' arc.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
You know, I wouldn't mind this being an Unfezant/Palpitoad battle. I don't know if Ash really needs to tag team with someone (like in the games you never have to). It'd give two Pokemon more battles. :/

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
You know, I wouldn't mind this being an Unfezant/Palpitoad battle. I don't know if Ash really needs to tag team with someone (like in the games you never have to). It'd give two Pokemon more battles. :/

usually in tag battles hes with someone besides the one time he did the gym battle in hoenn.

Shneak

One thing's for sure, Excadrill definitely does not need to battle here as it has a battle against Haxorus in Iris' arc.

That would leave Emolga then. Palpitoad/Emolga would make sense and would actually work well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.