• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-15: Tag Battle [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
Hey you know what is weird?

Only Ash's Scrag made appearances for ALL the Scrags in the universe and we have not seen another Scrafty in the world ever since Axew got kidnapped by one.

Boy I regret that episode teaching him Focus Blast and not Crunch *grumble*

Okay back to topic. UNFEZANT and BRAVIARY! I AM EXCITED! I think the twins catching Corphish and Buizel will be their redemption after the big battle with Ash and Cilan.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Don't you mean Hi Jump Kick? Because, Scraggy learned Focus Blast on his own. :/

And its funny how that same Scrafty also knew Focus Blast. But it is weird how we have yet to see another Scrafty, I'd like to hope Ash's evolves soon, since its not weak or a baby anymore... 80 episodes is far long for it to be a baby still.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Battles and captures two of my favorite themes for any episode but both in the same episode too good. Anyway I wonder who each twin will get between Corphish and Buizel will Riiku capture Buizel for the mammal base Pokemon while his brother Soran have the other animal group Pokemon or each twin his one mammal Pokemon and one non mammal Pokemon.

LizardonX

Banned
So later today

BRAIVARY SHOWS UP!
PANSAGE REDEEMS HIMSELF FOR THE LAST EPISODE
CYBERCUBED GETS TROLLED BY CORPHISH AND BUIZEL CAMEO!
UNFEZANT GETS TO DO SOMETHING OF USE BESIDES BEING A TAXI!
WE SEE SOME FANCY ANIMATION!
ASH AND CILAN TAG BATTLE!
BW2-16 PREVIEW!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So later today

BRAIVARY SHOWS UP!
BW2-16 PREVIEW!

Yes!!!!!!! I can't ****ing wait!!! Unfezant you better pwn those ****ers girl!!!

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
So later today

BRAIVARY SHOWS UP!
BW2-16 PREVIEW!

You hit the nail on the head.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
So later today

BRAIVARY SHOWS UP!
BW2-16 PREVIEW!

idk what im more excited for the battle or cybercubed getting trolled by the cameo haha

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
idk what im more excited for the battle or cybercubed getting trolled by the cameo haha

Lmfao, I can't wait to see the troll thread tomrw morning :).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
haha o man i can already picture it ><
but i am excited for the battle :D

Almost time!!! I hope Unfezant get's a new move Just so I can rub it in Kiba's face.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I do to! i dont think she will be gettign heatwave like people want her to get. but sky attack would be awesome :D

Yep, totally.

haha o man i can already picture it ><
but i am excited for the battle :D

Me to. Should be a great fight. Not expecting a new move for unfezant but on e would be nice, a decent normal type move perhaps. But don't care if she doesn't get one

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
The animation seemed pretty GREAT! so I look forward to it ! ! !

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Steel Wing or Sky Attack pls!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.