• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-16: Iris/Dragon Village [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FierceIris

Dragon Master
Yeah, she loves using pkmn whose strength and ability to synchronize with her fighting style are unproven, so if she did catch him/it, she'd surely try to impress Shaga and use it.

She hasn't done anything like that before, so why should she do it now? It's more a case of her taking every chance she gets to try and bond with her Pokémon, like she did with Dragonite during the Juniour Cup. I doubt she felt proud over showing its disobediance, rather the opposite.

You know what we have all being ignoring? Who is Iris's parents/guradian? Or is she orphan and was raised by the people of the village and the Elder after her parents passed? If so, then she will be the only main traveling partner without any family members (not counting Tracey). Or she could have a parent and their just as wild as she is.. Oh, goodness I'm finally seeing how mysterious she is!

Parents aren't a big deal in the anime. We haven't even seen Cilan parents.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
You know what we have all being ignoring? Who is Iris's parents/guradian? Or is she orphan and was raised by the people of the village and the Elder after her parents passed? If so, then she will be the only main traveling partner without any family members (not counting Tracey). Or she could have a parent and their just as wild as she is.. Oh, goodness I'm finally seeing how mysterious she is!

While I personally like the idea of Iris being an orphan and stuff, I don't expect the anime to explicitly state that she is one. This show never seems to go into parents/parenting very strong.

Parents aren't a big deal in the anime. We haven't even seen Cilan parents.

What's funny is I've heard theories of both Dento (and brothers) and Iris being orphans. XD (If that was the case, I imagine the former(s) going to an orphanage until like 10 while the latter stays outside).

Last edited:

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Wow, not that big of a fan of Iris but if this episode goes well (which I'm sure of) she may gain some more fans. Seems like this episode is packed with development.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Wow, not that big of a fan of Iris but if this episode goes well (which I'm sure of) she may gain some more fans. Seems like this episode is packed with development.

She already gined fans since the Dragonite episode. I'm sure more will come her way. I just want more for Axew, that's all.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
She already gined fans since the Dragonite episode. I'm sure more will come her way. I just want more for Axew, that's all.

Yeah, she gained some but she also got a lot of complaints from people I know though. Well I don't mind seeing Axew in battle, he needs some more development.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'll laugh if it's the same Hydreigon and she catches it. She could have just stolen that Deino.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Safe to say it's a Hydreigon going wild ha

Wonder if Zweilous debuts in this ep or the next belonging to Drayden?

I hope a Zweilous debuts here, evolves, and goes crazy. Iris calms it. Drayden takes notice, and asks for a battle. Also some Excadrill moments here of course.

Who knows.. -.-

I hope this is the episode where Dragonite fully obeys Iris. :D

I hope so to, just so that the battle against Drayden won't be 'ruined', or portrayed as written for a sue.

Shraeder

It's Lit
But you want her to have a middle stage dragon don't you?

But he wants Zweilous, so he'd be more than happy with Hydreigon. I doubt she'll catch Hydreigon though since I'm pretty sure she'd use it against Drayden.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
But he wants Zweilous, so he'd be more than happy with Hydreigon. I doubt she'll catch Hydreigon though since I'm pretty sure she'd use it against Drayden.

But Hydreigon breaks the balance according to him, since she needs a middle stage one.

Oh I know, she can leave Excadrill and Emolga in the vilage, catch Hydreigon, Shelgon and have Satoshi give her Gible.

2-2-2. balance is back.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
But Hydreigon breaks the balance according to him, since she needs a middle stage one.

Oh I know, she can leave Excadrill and Emolga in the vilage, catch Hydreigon, Shelgon and have Satoshi give her Gible.

2-2-2. balance is back.

Her team is already getting the Cilan treatment, I mean where's Emolga's battling time? Where's Axew's battling time? Her team has been taken over by two topguns. Similar to how Cilan's team was with Crustle. Thankfully the writers made the choice to have him use all of his pokemon in the Junior Cup.

Zariful

Hydreigon no way definitely not

Status
Not open for further replies.