• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-16: Iris/Dragon Village [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very obvious from the start that Iris would get more back story, even more so with BW033.

I thought BW33 was her back story?

Yeah, I'm talking about Axew evolving.
That won't be happening here. It's going to be all Excadrill and Dragonite.

FierceIris

Dragon Master
So Iris is battling Drayden because he was a scary teacher? Wtf? This just made me less interested in Iris vs Drayden. I won't be watching these episodes.

No, she's not. She's only referring him to being a scary teacher. If you had followed her story, the reason to why she's battling Drayden now should've been clear to you.

No, she's not. She's only referring him to being a scary teacher. If you had followed her story, the reason to why she's battling Drayden now should've been clear to you.

If you're talking about that silly match five years before Ash came to Unova, that's not a very good reason either. Because then this is really nothing but a doofy revenge fight.

FierceIris

Dragon Master
If you're talking about that silly match five years before Ash came to Unova, that's not a very good reason either. Because then this is really nothing but a doofy revenge fight.

As I said - if you had followed her story, you would've understood. Iris was sent on a quest to travel around in order to raise her Axew, and as well getting close to becoming a Dragon Master. Drayden battled her, he saw potential in her, and so naturally now, when they finally get to meet again after all this time, he'll want to see her progress as a Trainer.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Yeah, I'm talking about Axew evolving.

Axew evolving huh? Well he does have more of a chance than any other out of the ball pokemon since he actually wants to. I don't expect this to happen though with the little amount of focus its been getting, well you never know though.

vodor

Banned
Seriously , Couldn't they ended Iris's story in one episode rather then 2 episode!
She already got 3 episode with Junior Cup & Dragonite!

Seriously , Couldn't they ended Iris's story in one episode rather then 2 episode!
She already got 3 episode with Junior Cup & Dragonite!

Thank you. This is how I feel as well.

FierceIris

Dragon Master
Why rush it when it has so much potential, and consists of very important back-story for Iris' character. Ash will get his League regardless, relax.

he will lose AGAIN !

That's a given, if he uses only his Unova mons, due to the unnecessary focus on redundant characters screwing over Ash this series.

If he brings back his Infernape and the others, he could win, and then lose to Grimsley or something.

FierceIris

Dragon Master
A League/Tournament he will lose AGAIN !

How would that fact be changed if Iris would receive her character development or not? Can you tell me that?

That's a given, if he uses only his Unova mons, due to the unnecessary focus on redundant characters.

If he brings back his Infernape and the others, he could win, and then lose to Grimsley or something.

Don't be ridicolous. It wouldn't matter what Pokémon Ash would use, the result would still be the same. The fans are the only ones who're making thise whole stuff up about Ash's BW Pokémon being weaker than his DP Pokémon. If you were to ask the writers personally they obviously wouldn't agree.

How would that fact be changed if Iris would receive her character development or not? Can you tell me that?

Ash could have done something this episode instead is what Vodor is saying. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

FierceIris

Dragon Master
Ash could have done something this episode instead is what Vodor is saying. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

He still can, of course. If the writers wanted to, they'd put in the Ash developing episodes regardless. It's not like there's a rush or anything.

Then she should receive it in One episode rather then 2 !

I think you misunderstood my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.