• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

G50

No longer posting
This is a bit confusing... I'm not sure how many new we've got here.

BWS2-17: Opelucid Gym! Iris VS Drayden!!
Airdate: November 8, 2012
Scans:

Newest scan (10/23) -
BW101.jpg
Summary -

Ash and co. are heading towards Souryuu City. Iris plans to battle the Gym Leader Shaga. However, she is still not good at calming down her battle partner. Having thought out her bitter experience in their first battle, Iris is burning for revenge.

1) http://i45.*******.com/2yjr62w.jpg
2) http://i48.*******.com/6hqed0.jpg
3)
4) http://i49.*******.com/347ede1.png
Translation:
1) Iris challenges a Gym Leader!
Iris challenges Drayden, the Gym Leader of the Opelucid Gym!

2) Iris battles in the Opelucid Gym!
Ash and his friends have come to Iris' hometown, the Village of Dragons. There they run into Drayden, the Gym Leader of the Opelucid Gym?!
(Caption Drayden pic: Drayden is an expert on Dragon type Pokémon! For Iris, he is a scary teacher!)

Having entered the Opelucid Academy, Iris...
Iris once came to Opelucid City to become a Dragon Master. But she could not get used to school life.
(Caption 1: Unable to do well in her studies, Iris was troubled.)
(Caption 2: Iris has been very tomboyish since she was small!)
(Caption 3: Drayden talks to the Village Elder to discuss Iris.)

Time to show the strength she has built up during her journey!
Drayden wished for Iris to become stronger. To meet his expectations, Iris challenges him with all the power she has got!
(Caption: She challenges Haxorus and Druddigon with Excadrill and Dragonite!)

3) Summary
Iris is going to battle the Gym Leader of the Opelucid Gym, Drayden. Before the battle she is fully motivated, but when she thinks about Drayden, whom she has trouble getting along with, she is unable to sit still. On top of that, when she climbs the steel tower of Opelucid to calm herself, she causes a ruckus...

4)
"Iris challenges Gym Leader Shaga to a revenge battle! This ends up testing her bond with Doryuzu and her other Pokémon!?"

===================

TV-Tokyo summary (10/26) -

"Satoshi and friends have arrived at Soryu City. It's been decided that Iris will battle the Soryu Gym Leader, Shaga, and she's full of fighting spirit. But when she thinks of Shaga, she can't calm down. To calm her mind, Iris climbs the Soryu City's steel tower to vent her frustration. There, she meets her dorm mother from her days at the Soryu Academy and the academy's Axe Jaw Pokemon, Onondo. Through the reunion, new feelings are ignited in Iris.

When it first battled Shaga, Doryuzu closed his heart from Iris as he was opposed to her self-indulgence..... This time, they'll win through their combination! Iris uses her full power and faces Shaga! The Subterrene Pokemon Doryuzu has a revenge battle against the Axe Jaw Pokemon Ononokusu! Just what will happen!? "

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

LizardonX

Banned
Well what do ya know, Iris does get to face drayden, the eevee speculation is put to rest, and Pikachu gets his *** kicked by serperior. So it loses to all 3 members of that family.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
3 new episodes? And a new tournament? This sure looks like its gonna be something cool :) And a new rival it seems like it? And he has the Evee everybody wanted Ash to have! XD Also, happy late birthday G50.

jrizza88

Meteorite
This is a bit confusing... I'm not sure how many new we've got here.

http://i.imgur.com/UUUNf.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ehSyN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TJlJU.jpg

omg it seems like a lot is going to unfold. That Serperior versus Pikachu looks like an upcoming 6 vs 6 battle hopefully?

Seems like I could be right about my Eevee theory (A COTD owning one, but perhaps a recurring characteR?). But there appears to be a Jolteon standing next to Cilan?

Iris versus Draydren looks like it will be epic. Can't wait, but it almost looks like Dragonite and Excadrill are going to have a really hard time?

Btw, this Eevee guy looks like Trip with dark hair.. No bueno.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Rivals.

Rivals Everywhere.

... but goodness if we're not getting a throwback to that Kimono Girl episode in Johto. The beasts are even in the same pose I remember. :I

3 new episodes? And a new tournament? This sure looks like its gonna be something cool :) And a new rival it seems like it? And he has the Evee everybody wanted Ash to have! XD Also, happy late birthday G50.

It might be a tournament or it could also be an episode where Ash encounters Trip and asks for a battle.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Another tournament already? What the hell?

And PLEASE don't tell me Serperior is going to beat Pikachu again. My god make it stop....

Warfad

I don't think it's a new tournament, it will most likely be just Ash battling Trip
Lets hope it's a 6 vs 6

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
I can confirm that the latter is the Isshu/Unova League and will start at 22nd November because the 15th November we're an episode with the Eevees.
Eevee is from a trainer that has Eevee and all of the eevoultions.
Iris is confirming to battle Drayden with Excadrill and Dragonite. Appears to be interesting, but we don't know now if somebody else went to challenge Drayden for now.
I won't post until 13 h Bst, like 8 Edt at latest from some minutes. Don't contacted me from more.

rocky505

I wish the shot with Cilan and Eevee boy wasn't covered with a glare.

I don't think it's a new tournament, it will most likely be just Ash battling Trip
Lets hope it's a 6 vs 6

I hope so. I hope that picture that shows Ash, Kotetsu, Trip, Bianca, Eevee trainer and Stephan is for the League and that the Pikachu vs Serperior battle is a 6 on 6 Ash vs Trip battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.