• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

I want both Dragonite and Excadrill to win their battles. I'll be partially upset if only one wins and the other loses. I think they both deserve wins.

But I'm honestly upset because this is gonna be the last Iris episode for a while and who knows when the next one will be. I don't count the Axew episode as an Iris episode since she'll likely just freak out until she finds him, which has already been done before.

What the heck do you count as an Iris episode? Even if all shes doing is freaking out over Axew, every one will be but shes the things owner so its much more about her than any one else so YAY >>
Now the episode will finally air, I hope she looses or ties guess will see soon.

LizardonX

Banned
Alright tomorrow morning we get to see

IRIS VS DRAYDEN!
DRAGONITE VS DRUDDIGON!
DOUBLE TEAM!
ASH COMPLETELY FORGETTING ABOUT LEAGUE TRAINING!
EXCADRILL'S REVENGE!
HAXORUS'S FANCY MOVES!
A WHOLE LOT OF STOCK ANIMATION!
THE PREVIEW FOR BW2-18!

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
What the heck do you count as an Iris episode? Even if all shes doing is freaking out over Axew, every one will be but shes the things owner so its much more about her than any one else so YAY >>
Now the episode will finally air, I hope she looses or ties guess will see soon.
So was "Cheers on Castaway Isle" about Dawn because it was about Piplup? And I'm pretty sure the episode will not be about Axew only so no- its not really an Iris episode its an episode thats gonna have some Axew moments. And I dont get why she would have to tie for no reason but to tie...

A tie would leave a huge bitter taste in my mouth but then again so would losing, so yeah I just want to see her win (with both Dragonite and Excadrill getting victories).

I can hardly wait anymore O.O

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
A tie would leave a huge bitter taste in my mouth but then again so would losing, so yeah I just want to see her win (with both Dragonite and Excadrill getting victories).

haha i know what you mean i really want to see this episode. :p you can always fall asleep and wake up the next day and watch the episode :p

BlueDragonfangirl

So was "Cheers on Castaway Isle" about Dawn because it was about Piplup? And I'm pretty sure the episode will not be about Axew only so no- its not really an Iris episode its an episode thats gonna have some Axew moments. And I dont get why she would have to tie for no reason but to tie...

A tie would show shes improved at the same time but not too strong and needs grow more. To me, winning doesn't show much other than "I'm freakin powerful! What next?" At least against guys like these and the story arc itself.

I hope theres more to meets the eye about this up coming Axew episode but I'm not holding my breath.

LizardonX

Banned

OR she could win with dragonite and tie with excadrill. She's a Dragon master not a steel/ground master.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
A tie would show shes improved at the same time but not too strong and needs grow more. To me, winning doesn't show much other than "I'm freakin powerful! What next?" At least against guys like these and the story arc itself.

I hope theres more to meets the eye about this up coming Axew episode but I'm not holding my breath.
I dont see how Drayden will make her look powerful when some Trainers probably battle him for their 7th badges at the very least.. Drayden has never been shown in the anime so far as an uber beast- just because he beat an 8 year old girl and her Excadrill doesnt make a him super strong it just means Iris and Excadrill needed to train which they did in the Club Battle and the Clubsplosion. And I wouldnt even call it the "Axew episode" because chances are its not gonna even gonna dwell in his stuff for that long :/

OR she could win with dragonite and tie with excadrill. She's a Dragon master not a steel/ground master.

True but I think Excadrill deserves an updated win. His last one was at the clubsplosion and I'd like to see Drill beat a pokemon that's bigger in size because so far he's only beaten pokes that are his size or smaller.

Dragonite and Iris haven't had a proper win together yet so I also feel it deserves to win here.

Of course this would mean Iris has swept Drayden in the process. We shall see if it happens.

BlueDragonfangirl

I dont see how Drayden will make her look powerful when some Trainers probably battle him for their 7th badges at the very least.. Drayden has never been shown in the anime so far as an uber beast- just because he beat an 8 year old girl and her Excadrill doesnt make a him super strong it just means Iris and Excadrill needed to train which they did in the Club Battle and the Clubsplosion. And I wouldnt even call it the "Axew episode" because chances are its not gonna even gonna dwell in his stuff for that long :/

Well, to me it just makes Iris a little too powerful at this point, if she ties she still prooves a point but well you get the idea of what I'm talking about.

It wouldn't make sense to call it The League Continues for it to be about Iris/Axew episode so I'm hoping but so far I've been pretty spot on about these things.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
No

Most ofashs reserves has less battles and they can actually faint.

Blame that on his popular pokemon. That's not Emonga's fault lol.

And pls win Iris!! More so Excadrill!!

Status
Not open for further replies.