• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Actually I think there might be 4 four episodes. You can see the pics are labeled 2, 3, and 4 so it looks like there is one missing.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
I hope so. I hope that picture that shows Ash, Kotetsu, Trip, Bianca, Eevee trainer and Stephan is for the League and that the Pikachu vs Serperior battle is a 6 on 6 Ash vs Trip battle.

Not hope. Is for the League. And is going to get delayed a month, official or unoofficial. And more probably that the league locations is going to be said by Drayden.

EDIT: Confirmed Pikachu vs Serperior, (basically Ash vs Trip confirmed). The Eevee trainer appears to be Bashiru.

Although not confirmed the possibility of break of Naturo is very high. Remember that Naruto is one episode behind yet

For reference, the Eevee episode is the 15th November. The League won't start until then.
Apart from COTD: League participants: Ash, Trip, Bianca, Stephan, Kotetsu and the Eevee trainer. As expected, not Georgia and Burgundy.

Last edited:

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
It might be a tournament or it could also be an episode where Ash encounters Trip and asks for a battle.

True, but with all the rivals it seems kinda odd to be just Ash vs Trip XD And the Eveelution guy is on the same page as all the rivals so he must be considered one too, I wonder if he's the Harrison/Tyson of this league and will only be in the league and be forgotten afterward.. hmm.. and how does he have 7 Pokemon? thats odd.. And it seems to be that Vaporeon is his 2nd favorite after Evee? I think. And Kotesu, Bianca, and Stephan are to appear very soon again? Hmm.. Maybe its the league, maybe its a new mini-tournament?

And the most appealing thing to me is- Iris as a kid!! Did you see her at school?! And she gets to battle Drayden so soon! Yes!

jrizza88

Meteorite
Another tournament already? What the hell?

And PLEASE don't tell me Serperior is going to beat Pikachu again. My god make it stop....

Maybe this will be another Scenario of Static taking place, since Pikachu is getting hit with Dragon tail. Also, hopefully a Pokemon will evolve here.

Not hope. Is for the League. And is going to get delayed a month, official or unoofficial. And more probably that the league locations is going to be said by Drayden.

Don't keep posting like you know all this for a fact. How do you know the League will get delayed?

I see Drayden and the village Elder....they must be talking about Iris xD
I'm so excited. It's been a while since we've seen Excadrill battle, this should be a good one :)

G50

No longer posting
November.... This could mean that these episodes aren't the next ones. :eek:

LizardonX

Banned
Jolteon, espeon, and Vaporeon are good enough

Umbreon and leafeon makes decent enough tanks

Glaceon is meh

Flareon is garbage.

Competitively

and oh snap, the dude looks to be in the unova league and debuts one ep before the league starts. We have our tobias/harrison/rithcie now.

Last edited:

shaheen

I have a question,a trainer is allowed to keep only six pokemon at a time right so there are seven eevolutions and one eeve with this so called new trainer what's that suppose to mean

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
But maybe is this episode 15!
cause at the picture is number2! at the other 3 and the last 4!
Interested who will face Drayden! will it be Iris right away or . . .!

Status
Not open for further replies.