• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

G50

No longer posting
with thanks to sunyshore -

"just some info from the scan: as a child iris went to souryuu city to study to be a dragon master and got into school, but couldn't adapt to a classroom enviroment. shaga went to ask for help from the old woman of the dragon village. shaga hoped iris would become very strong one day."

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
it doesnt.. i just assumed u might not know his name. so i thought it be nice to tell you ><

Oh, I apologize. It was hard to tell your intent because of the "><" face.

with thanks to sunyshore -

"just some info from the scan: as a child iris went to souryuu city to study to be a dragon master and got into school, but couldn't adapt to a classroom enviroment. shaga went to ask for help from the old woman of the dragon village. shaga hoped iris would become very strong one day."

Now let's see the haters twist this up to bash her.

This is the best part of this entire mess, Iris actually does have a backstory that should explain everything.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Wait so if there an episode missing due to #1 not being there?

#2 : Iris vs Drayden
Excadrill vs Haxorus
Dragonite vs Druddigon
iris is educated... what?

#3 : Dude with Eevee and all its evolutions.. is he goign to be the new league rival that beats Ash? That would be hilarious.
So much for Eevee for Ash or Cilan. Oh well.

#4 : Wait... the league? already? Why do we see Serperior vs Pikachu... I hope its a trainign match before the league. I doubt Ash vs Trip will be the first match of the league.

Where's G50 or Sushi?

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Final confirmation that Georgia and Burgundy only ever existed to be made fools of, especially Burgundy? The rivals for the League are Trip, a carbon copy of Trip with Eeveelutions, Bianca (ugh), Stephan and Kotetsu, two of which were shoehorned in at the last minute? League ruined.

Open fire, I don't even really care anymore.
Burgundy a joke? Yeah. Saint Georgia? I don't think so.. I mean just because she isn't in the league doesn't mean she was a joke, it means she doesn't care about gyms (no duh) and she is Iris's rival so why should it matter if she's in the league? She has no point in being there. But yeah, if Burgundy was to be there it would probrably be Virgil's turn to make her look like a complete joke and. And him look like a threat to Ash -_-

And what did you think the league would be? Of course Bianca, Trip's brother (the new Tyson), Trip, Kotesu, and Stephan were going to be here.. It's not like they were gonna suddenly quit being trainers and leave Ash to himself at the league.. And Stephan, Kotesu, and Virgil were shoehorned in? Really? Cause it seems more like they're doing what they did in both Hoenn and Sinnoh combined 2 rivals who we knew were collecting badges (Sinnoh) two new rivals out of nowhere but this time more interesting it seems (Hoenn) a rival we had no clue what they were doing (Sinnoh). It's nothing new, expect it is.. They just tried something new and of course some fans don't like it and always have to complain about something -_-

Now I see. The teacher, most likely Drayden, is asking some question while Iris is fixing her hair. Drayden would think she was raising her hand because she knew the answer but in reality she has no idea and ends up making an *** out of herself.

G50

No longer posting
Wait so if there an episode missing due to #1 not being there?

#2 : Iris vs Drayden
Excadrill vs Haxorus
Dragonite vs Druddigon
iris is educated... what?

#3 : Dude with Eevee and all its evolutions.. is he goign to be the new league rival that beats Ash? That would be hilarious.
So much for Eevee for Ash or Cilan. Oh well.

#4 : Wait... the league? already? Why do we see Serperior vs Pikachu... I hope its a trainign match before the league. I doubt Ash vs Trip will be the first match of the league.

Where's G50 or Sushi?

We pretty much got all future episodes, and the 2 weeks that are after the TR plot are unknown still.

#1 is the TR plot.

Squirtle_007

Oh, I apologize. It was hard to tell your intent because of the "><" face.

Now let's see the haters twist this up to bash her.

This is the best part of this entire mess, Iris actually does have a backstory that should explain everything.

She is the actual main girl, bashing is expected :D
I´m looking for this, I hope they won´t let this question unaswered: Who sent Iris to school?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yaasss, I'm here for more Iris development. It seems there's more to the Iris saga than was once thought. But I'm more excited for Dragonite's battle; you just know he's going to lose to "learn a lesson." In a world where people overrate his strength and act like he wins all his battles, a loss can only be a good thing.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
That is surprising to say the least. Why is Iris troubling the poor little creature?

Everyone dressed as Princess? That can't be good. They always make Ash wear a girls costume once a region. I guess thats it.

Edit: One thing worth noting here. Iris looks a little like her champion self.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
More iris backstory! Hell yes!

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

What the...

Ash, Iris, and Cilan dressed as society ladies?with Snivy? Must be the episode where Snivy re-encounters her former trainer.

Twins with Braviary? Is this going to be another tag battle episode?

Iris tackling a Hydreigon. Could it be the same one that fought Dragonite? Drayden might debut here.

Status
Not open for further replies.