• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-17 Iris VS Drayden [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
So, it looks like in October 11, Ash will make his cross-dress routine again :confused:

OH GOD. I TOTALLY MISSED THAT.

dear god...can we count it? I knew it'd come back...

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
So, it looks like in October 11, Ash will make his cross-dress routine again :confused:

but it looks like its going to be about snivy :D possible evolution or new move!?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I don't get why people hate Best Wishes 2. I am LOVING it so far!

I personally loathe it, but that's only because most of the episodes so far have been reductive; the World Tournament comes to mind first. Anyway, the League is going to be a lot more interesting, so there's still hope for this saga. I'm just glad that things are moving along, even if the cast of characters is becoming too crowded.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
And what did you think the league would be? Of course Bianca, Trip's brother (the new Tyson), Trip, Kotesu, and Stephan were going to be here.. It's not like they were gonna suddenly quit being trainers and leave Ash to himself at the league.. And Stephan, Kotesu, and Virgil were shoehorned in? Really? Cause it seems more like they're doing what they did in both Hoenn and Sinnoh combined 2 rivals who we knew were collecting badges (Sinnoh) two new rivals out of nowhere but this time more interesting it seems (Hoenn) a rival we had no clue what they were doing (Sinnoh). It's nothing new, expect it is.. They just tried something new and of course some fans don't like it and always have to complain about something -_-

The fact is, Burgundy and Georgia were the ones who deserved those two slots in the League. They spent this entire region taking abuse and being made mockeries of, so they earned it, but instead two new characters got invented and dropped in to take up the slots.

Funny, the Iris haters whine on and on and on about Iris getting things she doesn't "deserve," yet when Burgundy and Georgia get screwed out of something they deserve by two characters who don't have much purpose in existing, nobody cares. Interesting.

Speaking of which, the Iris haters are going to be pissed now that it looks like she's getting an arc...

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
okay

Sept. 27 : Meloetta Part 1
Oct. 4 : Meloetta Part 2
Oct. 11 : Snivy vs Cinccino
Oct. 18 : Tag Battle "Earth and Sky" Braviary and something else
Oct. 25 : Return to Village of Dragons
Nov. 1 : Iris vs Drayden ?
Nov. 8 : Virgil ?
Nov. 15 : Serperior vs Pikachu ?
Nov. 23 : ?
Nov. 30 : ?

Squirtle_007

okay

Sept. 27 : Meloetta Part 1
Oct. 4 : Meloetta Part 2
Oct. 11 : Snivy vs Cinccino
Oct. 18 : Tag Battle "Earth and Sky" Braviary and something else
Oct. 25 : Return to Village of Dragons
Nov. 1 : Iris vs Drayden ?
Nov. 8 : Virgil ?
Nov. 15 : Serperior vs Pikachu ?
Nov. 23 : ?
Nov. 30 : ?

I think this will be Palpitoed´s episode

but it looks like its going to be about snivy :D possible evolution or new move!?

Even if I don´t like Servine´s design, I think Snivy needs to evolve because her "big sister" personality wouldn´t be very ... respected as a little green thing.
I can´t see Snivy Vine Whiping some sense into Krookodile or Pignite or the potential Seismitoad or Emboar Ash could have.

I´m not worried about Princess Iris or Cinderella Ash (because he was a maid in Sinnoh and now he will be a princess) ... I´m worried about Princess Cilan, I hope he won´t be as flashy as he was as Cilesa

Last edited:

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
The fact is, Burgundy and Georgia were the ones who deserved those two slots in the League. They spent this entire region taking abuse and being made mockeries of, so they earned it, but instead two new characters got invented and dropped in to take up the slots.

Funny, the Iris haters whine on and on and on about Iris getting things she doesn't "deserve," yet when Burgundy and Georgia get screwed out of something they deserve by two characters who don't have much purpose in existing, nobody cares. Interesting.

Speaking of which, the Iris haters are going to be pissed now that it looks like she's getting an arc...

Meh, they'll probably complain because the writers are averting the focus from Ash...

I don't know if we can know for sure but is it safe to say the TRio is leaving the show after the Meloetta arc? I mean there is a chance they escaped because why would they be mentioned in these upcoming episodes but still, I think our beloved TRio might be gone :(

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
I don't know if we can know for sure but is it safe to say the TRio is leaving the show after the Meloetta arc? I mean there is a chance they escaped because why would they be mentioned in these upcoming episodes but still, I think our beloved TRio might be gone :(

Or team rocket could have returned to there former selves and went back to stealing pikachu.

Anyways this series is just getting better and better.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Looks like Vergil could be the new awseome rival, I guess the Eevee spec can stop, will this guy have all the Eevee evos?

he only has eevee and vaporeon

Or team rocket could have returned to there former selves and went back to stealing pikachu.

Anyways this series is just getting better and better.

If they do go back to stealing pikachu i want to see mime jr again!

Janovy

Banned

shelldude400

he only has eevee and vaporeon

If they do go back to stealing pikachu i want to see mime jr again!

No the new rival does have all the evo's.
They're standing in a line in one of the shots with Eevee looking at them.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down

I hope they get killed off if this is going to happen. All of them. Don't leave anything unresolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.