• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-18 Virgil & Team Eevee [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN

No! Leafeon belongs that rescue team only.I dont think it will belong to cilan.
Well,I am very pleased to see all eevee evolutions and I want all of them to be in action.they always leave us stunned.leafeon in grand festival,glaceon in wallace cup,gary's umbreon,anabel and sakura's espeons,volkner's jolteon,granny's vaporeon and some trainer's flareon(used against slugma's evolution)...I love you all.xD.

Janovy

Banned
This episode is BWS2-18 since it airs a week after Iris VS Drayden episode.

EDIT: Okay, I'm not so sure anymore. xD

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
So this virgil guy is a new rival? can we label him has a league rival or just rival? and more important all those eevolutions belong to him? last time I check trainers may only carry 6 mons not 8 mons!!

So this virgil guy is a new rival? can we label him has a league rival or just rival? and more important all those eevolutions belong to him? last time I check trainers may only carry 6 mons not 8 mons!!

From posts before, they confirmed he has Eevee and Vaporeon, the others unknown.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
This episode is BWS2-18 since it airs a week after Iris VS Drayden episode.

EDIT: Okay, I'm not so sure anymore. xD
Yeah, me neither :/ The magazine jumped from the Meloetta arc to the Dragon Village ep(s?), ignoring two episodes in the process, so there might still be others which simply... weren't worth talking about o.o So yeah, either they're all consecutive episodes or they picked the most important ones: background on Iris, League slayer rival debut & Unova League...

Eevee and Vaporeon belong to him. The other eeveelutions probably belong to the rest of the team

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
Oh boy, a slightly older looking "rival" introduced just before the league. Gee, I wonder if he's gonna win it?

Janovy

Banned

firestar319

The Marauder
Nothing was confirmed yet.

Its a possibility though. In the pst regions (mainly Sinnoh and Hoenn), Ash lost to a trainer/rival that was introduced just before the League. Though for some reason, I dont see him losin to eeveelutions ._.

Janovy

Banned
Its a possibility though. In the pst regions (mainly Sinnoh and Hoenn), Ash lost to a trainer/rival that was introduced just before the League. Though for some reason, I dont see him losin to eeveelutions ._.
I'm okay with that being possibility, in fact, I personally think it's highly likely.

Though claiming it will happen as if proven is wrong. :/

Dreamscape

So no main charakter will catch Eeveee.

What a pity.

I hope the Eevee of this charakter will evolve in something new, but there's a less chance to see this happen.

Shraeder

It's Lit
Curse you Basil...

This is really exciting :D

gliscor&yanmega

So he's a new rival? Well alright, wasn't expecting that.

I'll be looking forward to seeing what he's like, he comes off calm and that to me on first impression.

Shraeder

It's Lit
Basil looks strong...I actually like his design. I hate his Eevee though(let me kill it!).

Status
Not open for further replies.