• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-18 Virgil & Team Eevee [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Rescue team? Maybe it's reference to the new MD games.

FierceIris

Dragon Master
He only owns Eevee and Vaporeon

I doubt that, since the scan said ''Virgil & Team Eevee: Virgil of the Rescue Team enters the League too! The group of seven comprises many different types and is tough!''

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I've grown fond of Eevees since BW2 began, I mostly thought they were overrated and annoying before but I really do care for a few of them now. I'm looking forward to this episode, hopefully this Virgil guy is interesting. Can't wait to make an Eeveelution avatar and sig. set P: Blacky looks so cool and innovative using its ring to shine a light in a cave, that's better than Ayako's boringass Blacky. Booster looks strong with that powerful Flamethrower, again I'm liking it more than Urara's Booster who spammed Shadow Ball. Leafia is using Safeguard to block some weapon! That is such a cool way of using Eevee!Power, if this episode is good I might just become a fan of Eevees.

Aoi Yuki said she really likes Eevees, so I expect her to voice at least one of these dynamos or at least Normal!Eevee. Here I thought Leafia was boring, that's really cool.

Totally using an Eevee in BW2. Virgil reminds me of a Pokemon Ranger for some reason XD

Virgil already interest me more than Shooti and Kotetsu and his team of Eevees already seems threatening. Riolu and Eevee, marketable battle XD

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Aoi Yuki said she really likes Eevees, so I expect her to voice at least one of these dynamos or at least Normal!Eevee.
I think she actually confirmed she was going to voice Eevee, since that's the Pokémon she provided a "sample" for on the radio show.

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
An entire team of eeveevolutions? I can see the nightmare in the league now.....

Oshawott vs Vaporeon with Water Absorb
Pikachu vs Joltoen with Volt Absorb
Pignite vs Flareon with Flash Fire
Scraggy with no dark moves vs Espeon/Umbreon
Snivy/Leavanny vs Leafeon with Aerial Ace

The worse part is Ash is going to dex ALL of them without realizing the Eevee at first.....(well..maybe not the worse part but...)

Honeyichigo

The manliest
The worse part is Ash is going to dex ALL of them without realizing the Eevee at first.....(well..maybe not the worse part but...)

I doubt it. He usually only redexes Pokemon he's going to battle, or when one of his own evolves. Like in the episode with Katharine, where the only member of her team he rescanned was her Mandibuzz, and then only right before he fought it.

Remmie

BWS2-18: (title unknown)
Airdate: November 15, 2012
Scans:
1) http://i45.*******.com/2yjr62w.jpg
2) http://i48.*******.com/6hqed0.jpg
Translation:
1) The Pokémon Rescue Team has a huge role!
What is the Pokémon Rescue Team Ash and his friends meet in the mountains?

2) March, Team Eevee!
The group runs into Virgil of the Pokémon Rescue Team. With an Eevee and its evolutions, he works as part of a rescue team.
(Caption 1: Ash and his friends decide to follow Virgil after he's dispatched.)
(Caption 2: He begins a rescue operation at a dam engulfed in ice.)

An apprentice? Eevee does its best too!
Apart from the seven evolutions, there is also an Eevee. It might be unevolved, but it works hard by combining its power with that of its comrades!
(Caption 1: It stops Crygonal's attacks with "Protect".)
(Caption 2: It powers up Flareon's "Flamethrower" with "Helping Hand")

Yeah! All Eeveelutions combined! All right. I can't wait to see all these cuties!

vodor

Banned
BWS2-18: (title unknown)
Airdate: November 15, 2012
Scans:
1) http://i45.*******.com/2yjr62w.jpg
2) http://i48.*******.com/6hqed0.jpg
Translation:
1) The Pokémon Rescue Team has a huge role!
What is the Pokémon Rescue Team Ash and his friends meet in the mountains?

2) March, Team Eevee!
The group runs into Virgil of the Pokémon Rescue Team. With an Eevee and its evolutions, he works as part of a rescue team.
(Caption 1: Ash and his friends decide to follow Virgil after he's dispatched.)
(Caption 2: He begins a rescue operation at a dam engulfed in ice.)

An apprentice? Eevee does its best too!
Apart from the seven evolutions, there is also an Eevee. It might be unevolved, but it works hard by combining its power with that of its comrades!
(Caption 1: It stops Crygonal's attacks with "Protect".)
(Caption 2: It powers up Flareon's "Flamethrower" with "Helping Hand")
Question ,
How does Virgill using 7 Pokemon !
Because the last time I check, A Trainer only can travel with 6 Pokemon ?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Good God, I'm not sure if I can handle Ash losing the league to a team of Eeveelutions, I've mocked those types of teams far too much to take that humiliation. xD

If Ash can lose to a walking Meowth in boots, than I don't see how this is any worse.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Because the last time I check, A Trainer only can travel with 6 Pokemon ?

Six seems to be a guideline, not a requirement.

We've seen at least one Trainer carry more then six before.

Charizard's former trainer comes to mind.

vodor

Banned

In Anime , Its a requirement!
We already seen it when Ash caught Krabby & Sweldoon !
Charizard's former trainer comes to mind.
Was he a Traveling trainer ?
Because I remember him running back to his Mom after Charmender dump him!
Rule says , A trainer can only keep 6 Pokemon during their Travel !

Last edited:

Rohanator

If Ash can lose to a walking Meowth in boots, than I don't see how this is any worse.

I suppose that's a fair point. Having Ash lose to an Eeveelution team would just be unpleasant for me personally, I've always thought of them as overhyped Pokes and a select few of them are my sworn enemies from the games, oh my lord the nightmares from the Subway. If Ash was to lose to them that battle better be a hell of a close one with some top notch animation and music to redeem that haha.
In all honesty though, that type of a team seems like an obstacle that Ash is meant to beat. The Trick Room team of Conway and the type variety of the Eeveelutions. Though I guess Takuto can be taken as a special obstacle as well.

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
If it is said he is using 7 pokemon, does that mean Eevee is given away or is not used for the league>?

The evolved forms alone number 7, so Eevee is the odd man/wo-man out.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
If it is said he is using 7 pokemon, does that mean Eevee is given away or is not used for the league>?

The evolved forms alone number 7, so Eevee is the odd man/wo-man out.

You need to remember that an Eevee is what beat up Pikachu after it's Orange Islanad win. So I'm not surprised by this. Besides, Eevee had some advantages to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.