1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by G50, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G50

G50 No longer posting

BWS2-19: The Isshu League Higaki Tournament Gets Underway!
    Airdate: November 22, 2012.
    Scans:
    BW103.jpg
    1) http://i45.*******.com/2yjr62w.jpg
    2) http://i45.*******.com/2wpp5ih.jpg
    Translation:
    1) Aim to win the Unova League!
    Introduction of the participants you should pay attention to!

2) The Unova League finally Begins!
    Many experienced fighters assemble in Higaki City! Apart from Ash, we'll introduce five Trainers and their partners!

Bianca & Emboar: Before you notice it, she wins with unexpected (?!) strength! Once she is on a roll, her dream of conquering the League comes within reach!
    Ash & Pikachu: (glare)
    Stephan & Sawk: They won the Clubsplosion, a tournament for Fighting type Pokémon. Pay attention to his powerful battles!
    Serperior & Trip: He defeated Ash in the finals of the Junior Cup! Will there finally be a conclusion against his destined rival?
    Kotetsu & Riolu: Due to a misunderstanding, Kotetsu was unable to enter the Junior Cup. His hidden strength is finally revealed!
    Virgil & Team Eevee: Virgil of the Rescue Team enters the League too! The group of seven comprises many different types and is tough!
    Note:
    This thread is meant for the first episode covering the Unova League. However, the pictures and the text included in the scans serve as an overview of the League as a whole and don't refer to a specific episode. For instance, the Pikachu VS Serperior picture is likely not from the first episode.

Summary:
    Ash and his friends arrive in Higaki City where the Unova League will be held. On their way back to the dorms after registering for the tournament, they find Kotetsu's and Riolu's tent in the woods. They have been on standby for three days to make sure they wouldn't be late, but they haven't registered yet...

http://i.imgur.com/TJlJU.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/UUUNf.jpg

it looks like it's three

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
  2. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Actually I think there might be 4 four episodes. You can see the pics are labeled 2, 3, and 4 so it looks like there is one missing.

3. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Serperior better not be defeated by Ash before the League.

4. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

This is probably a warmup fight before the unova league prelims.

5. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

i honestly hope ash loses. cause if he wins there probably goes his chance for a league win

6. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

I don't see why Ash needs to lose to Trip again so soon after Serperior just beat him in the tournament.

7. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

To win at the league maybe? Seems to me they want Serperior to be Trip's main card, like Paul and Electivire.

8. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

I repeat, what's the point? We just saw Serprerior beat Ash. Its boring and overkill.

Trip is the dullest rival in the series.

9. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

^^ exactly. i also would like to know what else trip would use in the league. we will probably see conkeldurr.

10. HatersGonnaHate

I agree that having Ash lose to Trip again this close is kind of weird.

11. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Maybe to build up a rivalry with Pikachu and Serperior.

12. Eneci

Eneci FrogadierMasterLucas

It't doesn't have to be trips Serperior! it could be wild or of some random trainer! :D
    But if it's Trip's Ash MUST win or tie at least! :DDDDDDDd

13. HatersGonnaHate

Guys these are all November episodes, meaning there's four more episodes before these.

14. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

I'm thinking Ash shows up, meets trip, and demands a battle, pikachu v serperior, commence 30 second curbstomp with trip insulting Ash's skills motivating him to call back charizard have his pokemon work extra hard to beat trip.

15. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

i agree with the tie. or it being interrupted so they cant finish

16. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

OMG EEVEELUTIONS!!!! YES!!! and iris battling drayden? :) YES! OMG!!! i'm so pumped.

17. FuegoPk

FuegoPk Well-Known Member

These are chapters of October?

18. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Pikachu vs Serperior.. I hope its a trainign fight before the league. I doubt they will be the first match of the league.

19. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

most likely just ash bothering trip for a battle

20. EmphaticPikachu

EmphaticPikachu A tired little girl~

Trip! I want a rematch! Even though I just got serverly battered ealrier with basicly the second most effective pokemon I have against your serperior! NO need to worry, I've got this like a beast!"

I sense a loss, or serve hax on static and iron tail.
    Static+electro ball. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.