• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can cook for themselves then. What's the point of discussion anyway? It has nothing to do with this episode.

That's the thing with pokemon episodes. They eventually air, but not until after people have speculated, whined about, and talked down to each other until everything has been repeated 12,000 times over. There's literally nothing about this episode to discuss anymore, and the thread will be closed in a few hours. Might as well have fun.

That's the thing with pokemon episodes. They eventually air, but not until after people have speculated, whined about, and talked down to each other until everything has been repeated 12,000 times over. There's literally nothing about this episode to discuss anymore, and the thread will be closed in a few hours. Might as well have fun.

These threads aren't open to fill with off-topic spam. It's the same reason the "scenes you would like to see" thread got closed because everyone was treating it as a joke to post whatever they feel like.

These threads aren't open to fill with off-topic spam. It's the same reason the "scenes you would like to see" thread got closed because everyone was treating it as a joke to post whatever they feel like.

But this one will be closed anyway. Also lmao every thread gets off-topic spam.

But this one will be closed anyway. Also lmao every thread gets off-topic spam.

No, they don't. Most of these episode threads stay on topic 95% of the time. Misty's bike, Brock's cooking, and your sexual fantasies are completely off-topic so take it to messaging if you want to talk about it so bad.

I recall mini modding being against the rules, Mr. Purple. And no, they don't. You clearly haven't been here very long.

Like I'm gonna listen to the resident spammer king of serebii forums. I know what I'm talking about because unlike you, I actually read the posts for content rather than look for spam so I can reply with my own spam.

LizardonX

Banned
FInal thoughts before ep airs. and happy thanksgiving everybody!

LEAGUE IS FINALLY HERE!
ASH MEETS STOOBIN!
ASH GETS HIT BY THE BLONDE TRAIN!
THE PRELIMS START!
KOTETSU IS IN A TENT!
FORGETS TO REGISTER FOR LEAGUE!
LEAGUE SIDEPLOT TIME!
EVERYBODY IS REGISTERED!
PRELIMS BEGIN! TOP 128!
STOOBIN VS RANDOM COTD!
ZEBSTRIKA BEATS WARGLE!
KOTETSU VS RANDOM COTD!
SATOSHI VS SHOOTI!
THE HORRIBLY BOTCHED RIVALRY COMES TO AN END!
JALORDA VS PIKACHU!
PIKACHU GETS DRAGON TAILED!
OMG WHO WILL WIN?
PREVIEW FOR END OF JALORDA VS PIKACHU !BEL'S ONLY LEAGUE WIN!, VIRGIL'S FIRST REAL BATTLE!

dman_dustin

FInal thoughts before ep airs. and happy thanksgiving everybody!

LEAGUE IS FINALLY HERE!
ASH MEETS STOOBIN!
ASH GETS HIT BY THE BLONDE TRAIN!
THE PRELIMS START!
KOTETSU IS IN A TENT!
FORGETS TO REGISTER FOR LEAGUE!
LEAGUE SIDEPLOT TIME!
EVERYBODY IS REGISTERED!
PRELIMS BEGIN! TOP 128!
STOOBIN VS RANDOM COTD!
ZEBSTRIKA BEATS WARGLE!
KOTETSU VS RANDOM COTD!
SATOSHI VS SHOOTI!
THE HORRIBLY BOTCHED RIVALRY COMES TO AN END!
JALORDA VS PIKACHU!
PIKACHU GETS DRAGON TAILED!
OMG WHO WILL WIN?
PREVIEW FOR END OF JALORDA VS PIKACHU !BEL'S ONLY LEAGUE WIN!, VIRGIL'S FIRST REAL BATTLE!

Since we know what every competitor looks like, mind pointing out which one is this Stoobin guy.

Oh and Bianca is more than likely to get two wins, not just one. [edit: Or never mind, just one I guess ]

Last edited:

dman_dustin

Bianca should feel proud... beating a Watchog in this show must take a lot of skill

LOL.

But it's potentially not just going to be a Watchog. She could beat two of the three "Ferrothorn" "Samurott" "Riolu" before losing to the last one.

I just don't think it's right for the writers to pull a Barry. Kotetsu is NOT that strong and Bianca is NOT that weak either.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
LOL.

But it's potentially not just going to be a Watchog. She could beat two of the three "Ferrothorn" "Samurott" "Riolu" before losing to the last one.

I just don't think it's right for the writers to pull a Barry. Kotetsu is NOT that strong and Bianca is NOT that weak either.
They personally saw that you wanted one of the two of them to beat Ash (I saw you post that somewhere) XD

Well yeah and those are small victories, but not an overall victory that she would be looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.