• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a pre league battle between Ash and Trip and Serperior defeats Pikachu yet again then I definitely think Pikachu will end up defeating it at the league

ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN

Pikachu vs serperior is pre-league battle. It is impossible that ash faces trip in preliminaries/a 3on3 round. Trip is ash's first and main rival in unova league. It is foolish to say that 'trip gets early knockout'!

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Trip is the type of person who won't fight a battle unless thier's purpose to it, so what's he going to gain by beating Ash in a battle before the league even starts? He even made that clear when he and Ash had thier three on three that ended in a tie.

Because the episodes before this looks like total fillers and there is no way they will chuck the league in randomly like this, so no.

how's it being chucked in. A lot of people have been speculating the league to be around now

This is more likely a battle tournament anyways.

a random tournament so soon after the world tournament and just before the league. yea I'm not buying it

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
I'm so confused with all this episodes, but super excited at the same time!! So Ash vs. Trip so early in the league, so he gets kick out of being Ash's main rival?

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Guys WHO CONFIRMED IT's TRIP's Serperior! it could be one who uses leaf blade!?
Maybe it's round 1 league and it get's interruppted by TP! Ash on the edge of LOSING and than TP busts it and the battle gets posponed! #WishfullThinking!

Janovy

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.