• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-19 Unova League Begins [FIRST POST UPDATED 11/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FierceIris

Dragon Master

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Pikachu is probably the only one who could take Serperior down without forcing Ash to resort to drastic measures(calling his reserves) to beat Trip, and considering we've seen all of Trip's other pokemon enough under the ownership of others sans conkeldurr who he used several times only for it to fail, I wouldn't care if Ash faught them or not.

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
I hope it's not Trip's Serperpior in that pic. I think it propably is, though.

Last edited:

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
It's the League, but will start at tthe end of movember. First, the TR plot, later, the Princess Snivy episode, later the Tag battle with Braviary episode, later a Soryuu arc with at least 2 epiosde (the 1st November coulb be a break), and a Virgil and his Eevee family at 15th November. The league start at 22 or 29nd November. I said that the League at least won't start in october and isn't starting in october. But in late November.

vodor

Banned
i honestly hope ash loses. cause if he wins there probably goes his chance for a league win
That wouldn't make any sense !
Trip already got Junior Cup , Why do he had to beat Ash again to be threatening again!
It totally meaningless!
Even Paul didn't do that much.
However , Ash's Pikachu defecting Trip's Serperior in a warm up Battle before League would make sense.
That way , Trip also will start to see Ash as a Threat.

Last edited:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
WTF? why is the league this early, especially with no hype OMG! ash's reserves better return, and this league better be 10 episodes.

Janovy

Banned
It's still possible that this League gets interrupted or something. xD

WTF? why is the league this early, especially with no hype OMG! ash's reserves better return, and this league better be 10 episodes.

Because we knew the league would start.in three months, both anime and real life.

And what reserves? Infernape.
Ten episodes, seriously?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
vodor said:
However , Ash's Pikachu defecting Trip's Serperior in a warm up Battle before League would make sense.

Them battling at all unless it's a qualifier/prelim match makes no sense, because given Trip's personality he's not going to battle Ash unless something's to be gained from it.

Why? if Trip's beating Ash and thier fight gets interupted, then if Ash beats Trip later on, it will look cheesy because he only won due to the "interuption."

I say let Pikachu shut Serperior down now since currently it's the only pokemon I can see getting it done, get Trip out of the way and move on.

Last edited:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Because we knew the league would start.in three months, both anime and real life.

And what reserves? Infernape.
Ten episodes, seriously?

If he doesn't use his reserves then he won't last very long, and not just infernape, why not let ash use his neglected pokemon such as totodile, kingler, bayleaf, muk, glalie and torterra who so desperatly needs redemption.

If he doesn't use his reserves then he won't last very long, and not just infernape, why not let ash use his neglected pokemon such as totodile, kingler, bayleaf, muk, glalie and torterra who so desperatly needs redemption.

While I barely understand you, his Unova team needs to shine, they are the underdogs

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Dun dun dun!

I don't think it will though. But I do think whatever post league plot is there, it won't take a long time after league to start. I think we will get only one or two fillers after league and one establishing episode to whatever they are planning.

Janovy

Banned

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
Well Serperior has Leaf Blade huh?

Speedy Snake Leaf Blade Spam + Static + Electro Ball combo= OHKO to Serperior....You are just begging for it, Serperior.

I would laugh my butt (well not really) if Ash faced Trip in the first rounds and defeated him......
then Burgundy moves up the second round (IF She is there) and faces Langley (IF they are both there.)
It is probably a sparring match that ends interrupted but always Ash to find a way to defeat Trip's Serperior and his entire team.

Status
Not open for further replies.