• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-20: League Part 2 [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/29]

Status
Not open for further replies.

G50

No longer posting
BW104.jpg

Confirmed airdate - November 29, 2012.

熱闘! ライバルバトルを勝ちぬけ!
BWS2-20: Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!
Comic:
http://i48.*******.com/2akh9i.jpg
http://i49.*******.com/lzmrk.jpg
Translation:
Narration: The Unova League Higaki Tournament has finally begun! Ash's opponent is Trip!
Trip: Ash! Show me how much stronger you've come!
Ash: Let's go, Trip! Pikachu, Quick Attack!
Trip: Dodge, Serperior!
Iris: It dodged!
Cilan: Its speed is even higher than Pikachu's!

Trip: Serperior, Dragon Tail!
Ash: Pikachu, don't give in and use Iron Tail!
Ash: Pikachu!
Ash: What can I do to win against Serperior's Dragon Tail...?
Ash: That's right! If I use an Electric type move...!

Trip: Serperior, use Dragon Tail again!
Ash: Pikachu, combine Iron Tail and Electro Ball!
Ash: You did it!
Trip: Serperior!
Trip: I lost today, but I won't lose next time!
Ash: Yeah, let's both do our best!
Narration: Ash's Unova League challenge continues on an on.

Last edited by a moderator:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Time for a rival battle, it seems.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
I hope it's not Ash VS Trip :/, I hope not! I hope not!!!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Since Ash always battles against the minor rivals before battling his main ones, I think it's safe to say that he's battling either Bianca, Stephan or Kotetsu. Trip and Virgil are being saved for the later rounds, that's my bet. Please Ash, don't bring your Oak'd Pokemon into this; just focus on your Unova Pokemon. Give them proper battle experience here.

deoxys4ever

pokeshipper
Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!

sounds like a ash vs bianca battle too me :p

RVD_fan

I'm gonna say Ash vs Stephan

jrizza88

Meteorite
I am thinking Ash versus Stephan.

I love how we all seem to consistently think Stephan will get wiped out early. Either by Bianca or Ash.

I honestly don't think this is against Bianca though, mainly because her Pokemon League profiles seems to point that she is going to do better than expected.

If Ash fights Trip in the beginning, then I will truly say that this is going to be one intense league. I imagine Kotetsu, Virgil, and Bianca to be serious opponents!

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
The information that we know of this battle is that's going to be a
-Ash vs Bianca/Stephan/Kotetsu battles. For various reasons.
-They are using Trip for the latter rounds in a 6 vs 6 battle. This are going to be 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3.
-They aren't ditching Virgil that early. Virgil is going to be very high in the league.

I expect Ash vs Stephan. For me, it's the best rival to go out early (for example, Stephan don't have any promotion in merchandise, he already has won anything and he can stay for the league after he loses).

jrizza88

Meteorite
-They are using Trip for the latter rounds in a 6 vs 6 battle. This are going to be 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3.
-They aren't ditching Virgil that early. Virgil is going to be very high in the league.

I expect Ash vs Stephan. For me, it's the best rival to go out early (for example, Stephan don't have any promotion in merchandise, he already has won anything and he can stay for the league after he loses).

I agree. I think the sole reason why some people speculate Trip so early on is because of the image that showed Pikachu versus Serperior. I think it is safe to say that they are semi confirmed to battle, but that could very well be Ash's imagination, or just a clip from their battle.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas

All this things U mentioned aren't confirmed, just some of Ur speculations of U! U don't know where the writers are heading and in what moment he will face which rival!

shelldude400

Awesome :D
Yea Stehpan sounds like a pretty decent match for first up :p
I'm guessing it's:
Ash:
Oshawott
Palpitoad/Boldore
Scraggy
Stephan:
Zebstrika
Sawk
A ground type of some kind.

BlueDragonfangirl

Wow, league right off eh? No training episodes? Pokemon, some times you disapoint me. Rivals eh? It'd be great if they got Ash V.S Trip out of the way, it doesn't have a meaning any ways so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.