• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-22: Sawk Appears! Ash VS Stephan! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Once again, the Best Wishes data broadcast system gives us some slight spoilers for upcoming, completely unrevealed episodes.

Episode 22's Pokemon doesn't really tell us anything beyond "Satoshi will most likely use Waruvial in a league battle this episode", but the Pokemon featured in episode 23 should be quite intriguing - it doesn't really seem like a Pokemon any of the known league rivals would have on their teams.

Discuss.

BWS2-22: Sawk Appears! Ash VS Stephan!!
Airdate: December 13, 2012
Pictures:
http://i45.*******.com/5zl55k.jpg (upper half)
Translation:
The white-hot battles of the Unova League Higaki Tournament continue! Surprisingly, the opponent waiting in the third round is Stephan! He and Ash have fought in various tournaments in the past. Knowing each other's techniques, they take on the battle by predicting each other's Pokémon and moves!

Caption 1: Sawk easily blocks the attacks, as expected of the Karate Pokémon!
Caption 2: Stephan's Zebstrika knows a new move this time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that's interesting. Although I wouldn't be surprised if a COTD has Hydreigon I could see Stephan using it

Once again, the Best Wishes data broadcast system gives us some slight spoilers for upcoming, completely unrevealed episodes.

Episode 22's Pokemon doesn't really tell us anything beyond "Satoshi will most likely use Waruvial in a league battle this episode", but the Pokemon featured in episode 23 should be quite intriguing - it doesn't really seem like a Pokemon any of the known league rivals would have on their teams.

Discuss.

Yay for Krookodile and... You don't think it's THAT one from Dragonite's debut or the one from BW2-16?

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Kotetsu's Hydreigon, perhaps? Ash, you would be screwed without your Dragon Buster Krookodile. XD

BlueDragonfangirl

Back to the actual league, thanks. Really looking forward to what that Riolu will be able to do.

Nice thanks for the info Dephender I wonder who will own Hydreigon.

if its owned by a previously established character I'd put my Money on Stephan.

Back to the actual league, thanks. Really looking forward to what that Riolu will be able to do.

Umm, these league episodes are about Krookodile and the three headed dragon of Doom.

I like that the info we have on the League so far is very little. With the exceptions of Trip being defeated by Ash, nothing else has been revealed and we don't even know for sure if Trip will be eliminated because we don't know how the League works.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Hmm really.. i was thinking kotetsu but i can see stephan with it to

*tries to imagine him with a Hydreigon*
...OH DEAR GOD NO! *hides in corner* ...The thought of Kotetsu with a Hydreigon scares me D8 Stephan would be more likely and less scarring. Him with a Hydreigon would be pretty cool O+O

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I like that the info we have on the League so far is very little. With the exceptions of Trip being defeated by Ash, nothing else has been revealed and we don't even know for sure if Trip will be eliminated because we don't know how the League works.

i kinda like it to >< i dont want it to be all spoiled for me i want to be suprised a little bit by what happens :D.

We need a league arc trailer, soon.

We need a league arc trailer, soon.

Saturday.. If I got my weeks right pokemon smash is a league special so if were gettin a league trailer it will be there

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Krokodile is gonna get an episode to its self? I hope its not a battle against a Cotd, I kinda wanna see him being used against someone like Stephan or even Kotesu. The battle could continue to the next one and the opponent whoever it is could own a Hydreigon that dominates most of Ash's team until *Cough Scraggy *cough comes in to handle it, winning Ash the match. Or it could be the same Hydreigon that Dragonite fought against and its Trainer is the one to beat Ash in this league.

XD At the N using his father's Hydreigon comment :D

Saturday.. If I got my weeks right pokemon smash is a league special so if were gettin a league trailer it will be there

Hope so because white bread isn't enough we need the filling. Sorry if the food lingo makes you hate Cilan.

Status
Not open for further replies.