1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2-22: Sawk Appears! Ash VS Stephan! [FIRST POST]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

Once again, the Best Wishes data broadcast system gives us some slight spoilers for upcoming, completely unrevealed episodes.

Episode 22's Pokemon doesn't really tell us anything beyond "Satoshi will most likely use Waruvial in a league battle this episode", but the Pokemon featured in episode 23 should be quite intriguing - it doesn't really seem like a Pokemon any of the known league rivals would have on their teams.

Discuss.

BWS2-22: Sawk Appears! Ash VS Stephan!!
    Airdate: December 13, 2012
    Pictures:
    http://i45.*******.com/5zl55k.jpg (upper half)
    Translation:
    The white-hot battles of the Unova League Higaki Tournament continue! Surprisingly, the opponent waiting in the third round is Stephan! He and Ash have fought in various tournaments in the past. Knowing each other's techniques, they take on the battle by predicting each other's Pokémon and moves!

Caption 1: Sawk easily blocks the attacks, as expected of the Karate Pokémon!
    Caption 2: Stephan's Zebstrika knows a new move this time!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2012
  2. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

Oh that's interesting. Although I wouldn't be surprised if a COTD has Hydreigon I could see Stephan using it

3. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

N uses his father's Hydreigon? ;)

4. Yay for Krookodile and... You don't think it's THAT one from Dragonite's debut or the one from BW2-16?

5. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

Yeah more krookodile :D i wonder if its against a cotd ><

6. Cresselia92

Cresselia92 SM Ash = New Ash

Kotetsu's Hydreigon, perhaps? Ash, you would be screwed without your Dragon Buster Krookodile. XD

7. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Nice thanks for the info Dephender I wonder who will own Hydreigon.

8. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Ash won't be screwed yet. He'll make it to January and then lose to Virgil.

9. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

Back to the actual league, thanks. Really looking forward to what that Riolu will be able to do.

10. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

if its owned by a previously established character I'd put my Money on Stephan.

11. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

Hmm really.. i was thinking kotetsu but i can see stephan with it to

12. Umm, these league episodes are about Krookodile and the three headed dragon of Doom.

13. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

I like that the info we have on the League so far is very little. With the exceptions of Trip being defeated by Ash, nothing else has been revealed and we don't even know for sure if Trip will be eliminated because we don't know how the League works.

14. Princess Raspberyl

Princess Raspberyl ~Shining One~

*tries to imagine him with a Hydreigon*
    ...OH DEAR GOD NO! *hides in corner* ...The thought of Kotetsu with a Hydreigon scares me D8 Stephan would be more likely and less scarring. Him with a Hydreigon would be pretty cool O+O

15. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

i kinda like it to >< i dont want it to be all spoiled for me i want to be suprised a little bit by what happens :D.

16. We need a league arc trailer, soon.

17. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

Saturday.. If I got my weeks right pokemon smash is a league special so if were gettin a league trailer it will be there

18. ConUxie223

ConUxie223 Kalos Trap Queen

Krokodile is gonna get an episode to its self? I hope its not a battle against a Cotd, I kinda wanna see him being used against someone like Stephan or even Kotesu. The battle could continue to the next one and the opponent whoever it is could own a Hydreigon that dominates most of Ash's team until *Cough Scraggy *cough comes in to handle it, winning Ash the match. Or it could be the same Hydreigon that Dragonite fought against and its Trainer is the one to beat Ash in this league.

XD At the N using his father's Hydreigon comment :D

19. Hope so because white bread isn't enough we need the filling. Sorry if the food lingo makes you hate Cilan.

20. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

Hydreigon will belong to the trainer who will go on to beat Ash in the league xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.