• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-22: Sawk Appears! Ash VS Stephan! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oh yes it is, how sad they give a two part fight to the crazy hyper active nutt whos likely got a 0 on tests his entire life, how does some one not know to sign up for the league? Even Kanto Ash knew that, come on. I think I'd rather had Bel be in the finales and Ash loose to this guy but oh wells.

*coughs* Bel *coughs* *fixes it for you*...

BlueDragonfangirl

*coughs* Bel *coughs* *fixes it for you*...

At least Bel's been around for a while and showed how much shes improved though since the last time even though she got knocked out but she did better than Trip in the league :p

Status
Not open for further replies.