• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-22: Sawk Appears! Ash VS Stephan! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Hydreigon will belong to the trainer who will go on to beat Ash in the league xD

It belongs to iris who kept it in her hair this whole time with all her badges! :p haha.

edit: ninja'd D:

BlueDragonfangirl

Umm, these league episodes are about Krookodile and the three headed dragon of Doom.

I was just saying, looking forward to what he can do is all HA. Riolu is one of the few Pokemon in the league I'm looking forward to see battling against Ash's Pokemon the most =]
Either way, this should be fun.

Or he could own this Hydreigon guy and go on to battle Kotesu or Virgil and lose to one of them. With two Fighting types I feel it would be kinda stupid to have him lose to a Hydreigon -_-

Maybe, but I would imagine Hydreigon being a big deal and not being used as a sucker. Anyway, we pretty much have 5 league episodes confirmed so we probably only have 2 more left.

I'll be surprised if the league goes beyond 7 episodes. But then again we really don't know how many pokes are being used in each round, so....

I think Tobias coming back would be a cool twist don't you? *Crickets* Ok, then.

No, bad Pokemanic. Bad.

With two fighting types, Ash can beat that Hydrageon.

BlueDragonfangirl

Ash's league loss is approaching. I can just feel it xD

Well yah, he looses every league. Pokemon wants to keep him around a little while longer it seems, Iris and Dento will be long gone by the time Ash wins the league HA.

There's no guarantee Ash is the one facing Hydreigon. For all we know it could be a rival vs it

There's no guarantee Ash is the one facing Hydreigon. For all we know it could be a rival vs it

So.. Who is going to be dragon bait?

Bianca
Stephan
Virgil
Kotetesu?

Status
Not open for further replies.