• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-22: Sawk Appears! Ash VS Stephan! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm let's see..

(my speculation)
League Episodes:

BWS2-019 : Preliminaries [Ash vs Trip begins.] "Serperior" vs Pikachu
BWS2-020 : Preliminaries [Ash vs Trip ends and Bianca vs Stephan] "Emboar" vs Sawk

BWS2-021 : Day of Rest. Between the Preliminary Round and Top 64. Axew episode. Ash gets an evolution.

BWS2-022 : Top 64 [Ash vs Kotetsu] 3 vs 3 "Krookodile" vs Samurott
BWS2-023 : Top 32 [Ash vs Bianca] 3 vs 3 "??? vs Hydreigon"
BWS2-024 : Top 16 [Ash vs Virgil] 3 vs 3
(BWS2-025 : Top 8 [Ash vs N] 6 vs 6) - If N participates, if not he loses to Kotetsu.)

Why on earth would Bianca have hydreigon? it makes no sense at all.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
This are probably the final 2 eps before new year!
1.waruvial! Nice :D but over focused. In a battle against Zebstrikka would be a good call. So I could see this be vs Stephan! Or eventually Emboar and Bianca!
2.Hydregion! *.* finally a controlled one who will rock th League. Scraggy as a fighting type and Leavanny could get some focus here. Interesting is that Hydregion wasn't futured in the Calendar, such a mighty poke U should show. But it could be a Samurott vs Hydregion. But I hope it's vs Ash! *.*

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash

Bianca has shown to like cute or strong Pokemon, but I also doubt Hydreigon will belong to her. However, she has Escavalier that isn't exactly the portrait of cuteness...

Bianca has shown to like cute or strong Pokemon, but I also doubt Hydreigon will belong to her. However, she has Escavalier that isn't exactly the portrait of cuteness...

Whether a Pokemon is cute or not depends on what the trainer thinks. Remember the DP episode when that girl was obsessed with cute Pokemon and then she revealed that she thought her Shelder was the cutest. Who knows what Pokemon Bianca thinks is cute? And in addition to cute Pokemon, she also likes manly Pokemon as well.

ludiloco

Ok, two pokemon open a thread with no summaries at all.

Yes, that Krookodile sure might be Ash's.

Now that Hydreigon may be owned by some mysterious trainer to follow Takutroll's steps xD

Ok Ash, make some calls and bring Primeape or charizard back!!!

The league doesn't just have the 6 rivals we know about. There are other trainers there as well so one of them could own the Hydreigon, which would honestly make the most sense.

Whether a Pokemon is cute or not depends on what the trainer thinks. Remember the DP episode when that girl was obsessed with cute Pokemon and then she revealed that she thought her Shelder was the cutest. Who knows what Pokemon Bianca thinks is cute? And in addition to cute Pokemon, she also likes manly Pokemon as well.

While I agree, let's not say Cute too much. Some really hate 'cutesy' Pokemon.

LizardonX

Banned

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Hmm let's see..

(my speculation)
League Episodes:

BWS2-020 : Preliminaries [Ash vs Trip ends and Bianca vs Stephan] "Emboar" vs Sawk

BWS2-021 : Day of Rest. Between the Preliminary Round and Top 64. Axew episode. Ash gets an evolution.

BWS2-022 : Top 64 [Ash vs Kotetsu] 3 vs 3 "Krookodile" vs Samurott
BWS2-023 : Top 32 [Ash vs Bianca] 3 vs 3 "??? vs Hydreigon"
BWS2-024 : Top 16 [Ash vs Virgil] 3 vs 3
(BWS2-025 : Top 8 [Ash vs N] 6 vs 6) - If N participates, if not he loses to Kotetsu.)
I dont see why Bianca and Stephan have to battle when he has been shown to be so strong and competent, Bianca could battle a powerful league only opponent in the first round to look powerful, it would be beyond stupid to have two rivals battle eachother when we spent a whole arc focused on one of them to look powerful. And Hydreigon and Bianca? Hmm... I could see it if its as clumsy or has some type of quirk like she does. Everyone thing else looks good, except I doubt Ash will only make the top 8. And I thik by the time he battles Virgil it will be a full battle or him having a full Eevee team would be a waste and it would be dumb for the Top 16 to not be full battle if Ash vs Paul was in Sinnoh...

LizardonX

Banned
I can only imagine the flames that would happen if it turned out Virgil had a reserve team ie one that he uses for rescue work and one for the league, one member of which includes Hydreigon.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Krook could be in the Bianca battle if the battle isn't right after Trip's battle. I doubt it though. I said before the Unova League began that I could see Trip with Hydreigon, but I guess that's not happening. Probably Stephan.

I can only imagine the flames that would happen if it turned out Virgil had a reserve team ie one that he uses for rescue work and one for the league, one member of which includes Hydreigon.

Pretty sure Virgil doesn't need anymore glorifying. The fact that he's been given every Eeveelution is enough.

Krook could be in the Bianca battle if the battle isn't right after Trip's battle. I doubt it though. I said before the Unova League began that I could see Trip with Hydreigon, but I guess that's not happening. Probably Stephan.

Or a character who's not a rival. There are other trainers there ya know.

gliscor&yanmega

Krookodile? For the episode the day after my birthday? Oh writers, you shouldn't have :3

uh the Hydreigon would be the 5th episode, not 4th. And I wouldn't be happy, but I would find it somewhat funny.

It's never funny to watch Ash lose and people whin about it.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Krookodile? For the episode the day after my birthday? Oh writers, you shouldn't have :3

Who said that writers don't care about non-Japanese fans? XD

---

I wonder who will be Krookodile's victim opponent... maybe Emboar (if Bianca defeats Stephan in the 2nd League episode)?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I like this idea especially the N part.
Thank you.

So what happens to Bianca and Virgil in this case if N does not participate?

Ash still beats Bianca but Virgil beats Ash. Virgil can win or lose the league for all I care. I made a mistake and wrote Kotetsu in the last post.

Escavalier.

I dont see why Bianca and Stephan have to battle when he has been shown to be so strong and competent, Bianca could battle a powerful league only opponent in the first round to look powerful, it would be beyond stupid to have two rivals battle eachother when we spent a whole arc focused on one of them to look powerful. And Hydreigon and Bianca? Hmm... I could see it if its as clumsy or has some type of quirk like she does. Everyone thing else looks good, except I doubt Ash will only make the top 8. And I thik by the time he battles Virgil it will be a full battle or him having a full Eevee team would be a waste and it would be dumb for the Top 16 to not be full battle if Ash vs Paul was in Sinnoh...

Bianca lost to Stephan twice already and the league would be a great place for Bianca to finally beta him. Ash vs Paul was Top 8 not Top 16.
While I agree Top 16 should be 6 vs 6. Maybe... hmm maybe the Unova could be like the Hoenn league and have double battle 6 vs 6.

If so...

(my speculation)
League Episodes:

BWS2-022 : Top 64 [Ash vs Kotetsu] Double Battle "Krookodile" & ??? vs ??? & ???
BWS2-023 : Top 32 [Ash vs Bianca] Double Battle "??? & ???" vs "Hydreigon" & ???
BWS2-024 : Top 16 [Ash vs Virgil] 6 vs 6- Doubles
(BWS2-025 : Top 8 [Ash vs N] 6 vs 6-Doubles - (If N participates, if not then Ash loses to Virgil.)

Who said that writers don't care about non-Japanese fans? XD

---

I wonder who will be Krookodile's victim opponent... maybe Emboar (if Bianca defeats Stephan in the 2nd League episode)?

Sawk?

Riolu/Lucario?

The Eevees

The possibilities are endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.