1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dewott82, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dewott82

Dewott82 Member

Stephan will be using Sawk and Zebstrika against Ash's Palpitoad and Leavanny. Kotetsu will be using Hydreigon against Ash's Pignite. So, now we know who owns Hydreigon and Ash is finally using Palpitoad YAY! Here's an image http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/8/86/BW105_106_107_scans.png

BWS2-23: Ash VS Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!!
    Airdate: December 20, 2012
    Picture:
    http://i45.*******.com/5zl55k.jpg (bottom half)
    Translation:
    Having advanced to the fourth round, Ash now has to battle Kotetsu! The fourth round has full six-on-six battles! The secret weapon Kotetsu announced turns out to be the "Brutal Pokémon" Hydreigon!

Caption 1: Ash challenges Hydreigon with Boldore!
    Caption 2: Unbelievable! Riolu has jumped onto Unfezant's back and is now unleashing move after move! Unfezant is in great trouble!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2012
  2. Don't we already have a thread for this? It's the one with Hydreigon in the title...

3. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

^^ do we even know exactly when this episode airs?

4. deoxysdude94

deoxysdude94 Just bought a Switch :D

I guess we can assume (with good reason) ash is gonna lose to hydreigon. Then again, you never know what the writers will pull off.

5. Everlasting

Everlasting Bright but faded.

If Pignite isn't Hydreigon is first opponent, then I guess he has a chance :D

6. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I think Kotetsu might win the league since Hydriegon is one of the strongest Unova pokemon

7. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

I think Samurott is he strongest Pokemon

8. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

the translation says that Kotestu doesn't have control over hydreigon, that it's rampaging.

9. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

*Looks at avatar*

Why would you think that? XD

10. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid What am I doing ಠ_ಠ

Nah, Ash still has to face Virgil

11. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

and lose to a bunch of eeveelutions

12. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid What am I doing ಠ_ಠ

Even if that's likely gonna be true... they introduced him, thus they need to utilize him

13. Shego

Shego 90% Kissshipper

It seems that Ash will be facing Stephan,and Kotetsu next. Battling the Hydreigon would be interesting.

14. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

I could see boldore evolving in a vein similar to Krokorok and putting an end to the rampage if that is true.If hydreigon truly is disobidient and this is top 16 then it gives off some serious Ash vs Ritchie vibes only this time Ash is on the winning team.

15. rocky505

rocky505 Well-Known Member

Couldn't they disqualify kotetsu for hydreigon being this way?

16. Pokememes

Pokememes I am the pokémaster!

No, I don't think so, I mean they didn't disqualify ash for using charizard against ritchie when it was disobedient. Nor did they disqualify iris for spamming dragonite in the JC

17. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

They did.

It's Iris.

18. shelldude400

shelldude400 Well-Known Member

Well Charizard was disqualified because it refused to battle, Dragonite on the other hand just rampages but it still does battle :p

19. Pokememes

Pokememes I am the pokémaster!

It's weird how no one made a new thread for the other confirmed ep, this is from serebii homepage:
    "In The Animé Department
    Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2 - Episode Titles
    The Japanese magazine Pokémon has revealed a episode title for two upcoming episodes. These episodes continue the Unova League and have Ash face off against his rivals
    Episode 767: Sawk Enters! Ash VS Stephan!
    Episode 768: Ash VS Kotetsu! The Hydreigon Secret Weapon!!"

20. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

Losing to a bunch of eeveelutions make's more sence then someone with an unevolved team winning the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.