• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Losing to a bunch of eeveelutions make's more sence then someone with an unevolved team winning the league.

eh kotetsu will win dont worry :D his team is league worthy imo

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
eh kotetsu will win dont worry :D his team is league worthy imo

...It'd be a little embarrassing though if someone with a rampaging Pokemon one the league...D8 Pftt, we all know Youngster Joey will win the league ;D SCREW HYDREIGON, IT'S ALL ABOUT RATICATE! D8

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
...It'd be a little embarrassing though if someone with a rampaging Pokemon one the league...D8 Pftt, we all know Youngster Joey will win the league ;D SCREW HYDREIGON, IT'S ALL ABOUT RATICATE! D8

Kotetsu is defs not winning plus screw raticate, his Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata! xD

Shraeder

It's Lit
I think his Hydreigon will be like Paul's Drapion, but his final Pokemon will be Samurott(PLEASE) or Riolu/Lucario.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Even if that's likely gonna be true... they introduced him, thus they need to utilize him

Bianca? Lost to Kotetsu who likely loses to Ash? And in a sense, they're already using Virgil as a marketing tool, so whatever..

I could see boldore evolving in a vein similar to Krokorok and putting an end to the rampage if that is true.If hydreigon truly is disobidient and this is top 16 then it gives off some serious Ash vs Ritchie vibes only this time Ash is on the winning team.

I'd like that. Boldore doesn't have much over Hydreigon, but it would be a matchup that I'd believe considering Boldore's decent movepool, whereas Pignite has a limited movepool.

As for the Ritchie-vibe, that's exactly what Kotetsu was made after.. An Ash-foil, made to reflect Ash's character in almost the same way with just a small twist. The disobedient dragon in the Top16 is just the iceing one the cake..

Ritchie in the Top16:
- Sparky: Best marketable pokemon from the first generation
- Zippo: Starter pokemon, of which Ash had the fully evolved form.
Kotetsu in the top16:
- Riolu: A pokemon that's arguably one of the top2 best marketable from Sinnoh, the other being Piplup.
- Samurott: Starter pokemon, of which Ash has the base stage.

Ritchie's Butterfree is forgetable, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kotetsu has something similar: A pokemon that Ash at one point had, say a Lapras or something.. Kotetsu's Hydreigon is a throwback to Ash's Charizard being disobedient..

Losing to a bunch of eeveelutions make's more sence then someone with an unevolved team winning the league.

Your statement is false.

Evolved pokemon:
1. Unfezant: Fully evolved.
2. Pignite: Evolved once.
3. Leavanny: Fully evolved.
4. Palpitoad: Stage 1 and might fully evolve against Stephan.
5. Boldore: Evolved once, and might evolve again judging by the calender.
6. Krookodile: Fully evolved.

Unevolved pokemon:
1. Pikachu: Debatable, but for the sake of argument, lets not.
2. Oshawott
3. Snivy
4. Scraggy

Ash has a team of evolved pokemon, but only 2/3rd of a team that's unevolved, therefore, your statement is false.

Adam Ant confirmed that Hydreigon is rampaging. It's Kotestu's secret weapon because he can't control it.

This is something that makes me incline that he would be down to his last pokemon if he would make such a decision.. Kinda like how Ash was semi-forced to use Charizard back in Kanto.. Although he wasn't because he still also had Bulbasaur which he decided not to use for some reason..

Here's to hoping that Ash goes through a good chunk of his team fast and then makes Kotetsu sweat and use Hydreigon and has to use three to take it down: Pikachu, Pignite, Boldore/Gigalith

Vs. Trip: Pikachu
Vs. Stephan: Palpitoad, Leavanny, Krookodile
Vs. Kotetsu: Pikachu, Unfezant, Pignite, Palpitoad, Leavanny, Boldore
Vs. Virgil: Unfezant, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy, Krookodile
Vs. League rival: Pikachu, Unfezant, Snivy, Scraggy, Gigalith, Krookodile?

d4rk_tailed

Doritoes,Leaf Storm!
This is something that makes me incline that he would be down to his last pokemon if he would make such a decision..

Actually, Id say that using an uncontrollable Pokemon doesnt have to be a desperate move. Nothing wrong with instantaneous impact rather than waiting till you have no other option.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The prospect of Riolu evolving makes me think Satoshi may lose to Kotetsu, hope not, I don't dislike Kotetsu but I don't want Satoshi to lose in this round.

The prospect of Riolu evolving makes me think Satoshi may lose to Kotetsu, hope not, I don't dislike Kotetsu but I don't want Satoshi to lose in this round.

Of course he isn't going to lose, if he does, who's going to battle Virgil?

gliscor&yanmega

Looks like a mod decided for each episode to get a thread, guess this wont be closed then.

So what we know, assuming nothing is wrong:
Ash vs Kotetsu is round 4(Not counting Preliminary as a numbered round), and is the start of full battles.

Ash is using Pignite and most likely Pikachu, vs Hydreigon and Rilou who is probably going to evolve. Still four Pokemon for each to be known. Likely enough Kotetsu will use the Pokemon we already know he has so Samurott and Ferrothorn, I'm hoping he used Gigalith and Arcanine as well. As for Ash, depending on what happens before the battle I'd like to see Boldore, Krookodile, Scraggy, and Unfezant.

I'm certain Ash will beat Kotetsu.

Why is Riolu "probably going to evolve" ?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
No one really knows for sure if he will lose here or not, so why not wait for more info? I hate when people do that and then it ends up being something else. It would make more sense for Ash to lose here because Kotetsu's team is better than Virgil's.

gliscor&yanmega

No one really knows for sure if he will lose here or not, so why not wait for more info? I hate when people do that and then it ends up being something else. It would make more sense for Ash to lose here because Kotetsu's team is better than Virgil's.

How is his team better then Virgil's when we haven't even seen Virgil's team full potential(Most of them only used one or two moves, they obviously have more moves, and we haven't seen any in an official battle yet). Plus, Kotetsu has an out of control Hydreigon apparently, I wouldn't want Ash to lose someone who isn't controlling their Pokemon.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Ash will defeat Koet with Osha evolving and learning an ice type move so he can defeat Hydregion! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.