• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Are we sure it's uncontrollable, or is it just ripping apart teams? :/ Or it could even be confused after using Outrage.

Why would something be a secret weapon if it doesn't listen? Of course, it is Kotetsu. xD But I'm still fishy about it rampaging like Iris's Dragonite.

Just because it doesn't listen doesn't mean it won't be a threat. There were times when Charizard did battle certain pokemon because he thought they were tough and Dragonite didn't listen at first in the Junior Cup but it won a few battles, so I won't be surprised here.

Last edited:

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Watch Hydreigon be Kotetsu's Snorlax/Ursaring. Something sets it off and in turn it ends up wiping out half of the team with some crazy attacking..

Snorlax was epic that time it got riled up and Hyper Beamed all over the place..

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I feel bad for Ash. Not only are there signs that Kotetsu's Riolu will evolve into Lucario, but now he has to deal with a Hydreigon? In any other League we could expect Ash to come up with a decent strategy to deal with this ordeal, but I have little faith in him at the moment. I think he needs to bring out his secret weapon, if you know what I mean. I was against it, but it's better for him to bring out the big guns than suffer against a disobedient menace.

Are we sure it's uncontrollable, or is it just ripping apart teams? :/ Or it could even be confused after using Outrage.

Why would something be a secret weapon if it doesn't listen? Of course, it is Kotetsu. xD But I'm still fishy about it rampaging like Iris's Dragonite.

Here's the translation from Adam Ant who knows Japanese:

The scan mentions something about it, the Hydra-gon, on a huge rampage or thrashing about(note: not the move thrash).

If the Hydra is Kotetsu's secret weapon because it's uncontrollable like Iris' Dragonite was

FlyAsADunsparce

What if Kotetsu uses it in other rounds and Ash sees it, and then in their battle when Hydreigon swept most of Ash's Team he's like: '' you know I used to have a disobedient dragon-like pokémon myself'' and BAM he sends out Charizard who beats Hydreigon. Would make sense, I mean there's has been a lot of Charizard merchandise lately.

What if Kotetsu uses it in other rounds and Ash sees it, and then in their battle when Hydreigon swept most of Ash's Team he's like: '' you know I used to have a disobedient dragon-like pokémon myself'' and BAM he sends out Charizard who beats Hydreigon. Would make sense, I mean there's has been a lot of Charizard merchandise lately.

This is the first round for 6 vs 6 so no, we're not gonna see Hydreigon before this battle.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
so it doesn't actually say its disobedient. could be its confused or something

Yeah. It could be an effect of Outrage. As I already said in the capture thread: "The user rampages and attacks for two to three turns. It then becomes confused, however."

I'd like Outrage, to be honest. Maybe Kotetsu will use it as a last resort move?

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Just because it doesn't listen doesn't mean it won't be a threat. There were times when Charizard did battle certain pokemon because he thought they were tough and Dragonite didn't listen to Dragonite at first in the Junior Cup but it won a few battles, so I won't be surprised here.

But I want Kotetsu to win. xD I figure I'll have more hope if he doesn't have a rampaging dragon. So please be Outraging. xDDD

SuperSonic

I think Kotetsu represents who Ash used to be. The young rookie battling powerful trainers. But now its Kotetsu's turn to lose, and Ash's turn to win.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Emboar beating Lucario would be cool though :D, to show whats Emboars are all about, since Belle is getting Riouled but Pignite is either losing or beating Hydreigon so probably won't face Lucario as an Emboar.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
You think Pignite will evolve?

No idea, something has to beat Hydreigon and if Rioulo is evolving I don't have a problem with one of Satoshi pokemon evolving but yeah I'm not that hopefull I posted what I wouldn't mind seeing, my post was in response to the Oshawott or Snivy will evolve and beat Lucario.

No idea, something has to beat Hydreigon and if Rioulo is evolving I don't have a problem with one of Satoshi pokemon evolving but yeah I'm not that hopefull I posted what I wouldn't mind seeing, my post was in response to the Oshawott or Snivy will evolve and beat Lucario.

Don't worry I'm sure Riolu won't evolve.

I wanted pignite to evolve before it was cool.

Ít was always cool, it's just that everyone had the Samurott virus and the cool people left so they wouldn't catch it.

RickHoenn

Banned
Emboar beating Lucario would be cool though :D, to show whats Emboars are all about, since Belle is getting Riouled but Pignite is either losing or beating Hydreigon so probably won't face Lucario as an Emboar.

OMG it would be awesome if Pignite evolves here! :D it's a silly/stupid reason to complain about evolution-in-middle-of-battle anyway.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
were talking about someone evolving against lucario? ash throws a thunderstone and gets a raichu umm i wouldnt mind a scraffty vs lucario battle :D

Status
Not open for further replies.