• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2-23: Ash Vs Kotetsu! Secret Weapon Hydreigon!! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm banking on Shooti and Bel having full battles against Satoshi in the filler saga as well.

That is if, considering what happens to region characters.

Shirou456

Keep in mind, that not all Pokémon of the species portrayed matches their species.

I'm sure there are Hydreigon out there that don't go on a path of destruction.

And I'm sure there are Primeape out there that don't go bananas just because you look into their eyes.

Sure I'll agree those could rare instances, but their nature doesn't have to be the same old thing.

I get that (In the first BW movie, we saw a Hydreigon with a pretty even temper), but it says that he can't control Hydreigon. To me that sounds like it's sort of sounds like a normal Hydreigon.

I get that (In the first BW movie, we saw a Hydreigon with a pretty even temper), but it says that he can't control Hydreigon. To me that sounds like it's sort of sounds like a normal Hydreigon.

no it doesn't. nothing says he can't control it. all that is said is it thrashes about which could be the result of confusion from something like outrage

uber gon

Accept Change
So Kotetsu has a dragon that apparently performs genocide on whatever area its in as a matter of course on his team. What is he the Chuck Norris of dragon trainers?

LizardonX

Banned
Kotetsu pretty much has everything people wanted Ash to have :(

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Kotetsu pretty much has everything people wanted Ash to have :(

I'm not surprised, some were mad before about Kotetsu taking "Ash's future Pokemon" away from him i.e. "Samurott and Lucario!!1111" I just say people should quit whining and enjoy the fact he has those Pokemon, it's meant to be cool and a way of showing Kotetsu's strength as a trainer. Satoshi has some awesome Pokemon too, specifically Waruvial, Pikachu, Chaobu, Gamagaru, etc. I could easily see Gamagaru evolving in the Kibago in distress episode and Satoshi would have yet another powerhouse in his arsenal, especially if it had Poison Touch.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised, some were mad before about Kotetsu taking Ash's "future Pokemon" away from him i.e. "Samurott and Lucario!!1111"

The same arguement with Iris that not every Pokemon is going to be his. Not saying ships are sailing but... No badass Ash with Pokemon like Lucario and Samurott.

The opening sequence does show a Scrafty running in the background so maybe Scraggy evolves during the Axew episode? It's just speculation on my part.

LightningSeed52

The Short One
Ash has one thing over Kotetsu........his Pikachu.....

And 30 Tauros.

Never underestimate the Tauros :D

In truth, I think Palpitoad will be the most unlikely for this battle, and the same to Leavanny; if both have just fought Stephan in the prior round, and with Oshawott and Snivy yet to have league battles from what we know, then it wouldn't surprise me if we saw the three starters, Pikachu, Unfezant and Boldore, or Scraggy. I think there will be some symbolism here; Pikachu will face Riolu, or Lucario, and Oshawott will battle its evolved form as part of BW2-24. So in a perfect world:

BW2-23
Unfezant vs Ferrothorn (Unfezant)
Unfezant vs unknown Normal type (Unfezant recalled)
Snivy vs unknown Normal type (Snivy)
Snivy vs unknown Fire type (Snivy recalled)
Pignite vs unknown Fire type (Pignite)
Pignite vs Hydreigon (Hydreigon)
Scraggy vs Hydreigon (Hydreigon)
Pikachu vs Hydreigon (Pikachu recalled)
Snivy vs Hydreigon (Hydreigon)

BW2-24
Unfezant vs Hydreigon (Unfezant)
Unfezant vs Samurott (Samurott)
Oshawott vs Samurott (Oshawott)
Oshawott vs Riolu (Riolu evolves)
Oshawott vs Lucario (Lucario)
Pikachu vs Lucario (Pikachu)

Before there is a kick off over Oshawott's victory amid complaints that it hasn't battled recently and therefore has not gained strength, I would like to refer you to Leavanny: battled once competitively as Sewaddle, battled once competitively as Swadloon. Next battled competitively SIXTY episodes later as Leavanny and won two key battles, even if rushed. Oshawott will have been getting stronger offscreen and his casual appearences to join the fun will boost his experience.

An alternative explanation; this is the anime. Deal with it.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Never underestimate the Tauros :D

In truth, I think Palpitoad will be the most unlikely for this battle, and the same to Leavanny; if both have just fought Stephan in the prior round, and with Oshawott and Snivy yet to have league battles from what we know, then it wouldn't surprise me if we saw the three starters, Pikachu, Unfezant and Boldore, or Scraggy. I think there will be some symbolism here; Pikachu will face Riolu, or Lucario, and Oshawott will battle its evolved form as part of BW2-24. So in a perfect world:

BW2-23
Unfezant vs Ferrothorn (Unfezant)
Unfezant vs unknown Normal type (Unfezant recalled)
Snivy vs unknown Normal type (Snivy)
Snivy vs unknown Fire type (Snivy recalled)
Pignite vs unknown Fire type (Pignite)
Pignite vs Hydreigon (Hydreigon)
Scraggy vs Hydreigon (Hydreigon)
Pikachu vs Hydreigon (Pikachu recalled)
Snivy vs Hydreigon (Hydreigon)

BW2-24
Unfezant vs Hydreigon (Unfezant)
Unfezant vs Samurott (Samurott)
Oshawott vs Samurott (Oshawott)
Oshawott vs Riolu (Riolu evolves)
Oshawott vs Lucario (Lucario)
Pikachu vs Lucario (Pikachu)

Before there is a kick off over Oshawott's victory amid complaints that it hasn't battled recently and therefore has not gained strength, I would like to refer you to Leavanny: battled once competitively as Sewaddle, battled once competitively as Swadloon. Next battled competitively SIXTY episodes later as Leavanny and won two key battles, even if rushed. Oshawott will have been getting stronger offscreen and his casual appearences to join the fun will boost his experience.

An alternative explanation; this is the anime. Deal with it.

honestly i dont see ash taking out 3 of kotetsu pokemon before kotetsu can take out 1 i think the battle will be close but i dont want to see hydregion just taking out all of ash's team >< i wanna see all of kotetsu pokemon ddoing something haha

shac

Ash has one thing over Kotetsu........his Pikachu.....

And 30 Tauros.

OMG I laughed so hard at this....

Also, I am late to the wagon....do we have a summary for these episodes?

So if I am getting this right.

Ash beats Shooti in the first round, then goes on to beat Stephan and possibly Kotetsu afterwards. Is that right?

wingzx

Heart-under-blade

Ash beats Shooti in the first round, then goes on to beat Stephan and possibly Kotetsu afterwards. Is that right?

all we know so far is he beats shooti then battles a cotd in the axew episode most likely, then stephan then kotetsu

dman_dustin

Kotetsu is Ash's 4th opponent.

So Ash has beaten Trip, A COTD, and Stephan prior to Kotetsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.