• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I dont get how the league could get interupted though. It wouldn't be team plasma or N so I don't see what's left

Team Rocket...parararampapam

vodor

Banned
The writers don't hate Ash, they just don't want him to be an overpowered guy. Although, it would've been a lot nicer for Ash to lose against someone whose skills in a battle are pretty much something Ash wouldn't expect. In this case, that would be Virgil.

Also, the writers are not donkeys. And before you say anything else, don't forget there are probably thousands of Pokémon fans besides me and Hero of Ideals, who still appreciate the writers. Not everyone likes or gets the idea of what they do, but we still appreciate them for giving us the anime. We're not blind, we simply defend the writers' decisions.

And if you think Pokémon anime is written by "donkeys", why watch this show? Why watch this series at all if you don't like what the writers do?

*sends out Milotic* Dareen, Surf!

Dareen: *Crashes on Vodor with a tidal wave* He's not gonna give up is he?

Me: Nope. Not by a long shot.

P.S. I'm actually okay with the whole idea that Cameron had forgotten a sixth Pokémon for the full battle, mainly because Ash was able to take down his secret weapon, and knock out most of his other Pokémon without losing too much of his own. Sure, some Pokémon should've deserved at least one hit such as Unfezant, but that's beside the point. If Riolu hadn't evolved, Ash would've won, and ended up in the Semi-Finals. Hopefully Pikachu and Snivy put up a good fight against the newly evolved Lucario. That way, it'll be a battle worth watching.
Ladies & Gentleman
Breaking News !!!
Ash Beating a complete rookie or A idiot trainer who brought 5 pokemon in a full battle make Ash look too overpower !
Thats why writer comes up with the worst League ever .
If That Ash look too Overpower then doesn't Kotetsu victory also make him look overpower !
Stop hating on Camoron lol. He's 4 generations of Karma coming back to screw Ash over from Ash pulling similarly stupid battles and still winning.

for once I agree with you it's about time ash got his karma from his first run in kanto.
Unlike Kotetsu , Ash actually use various tactic in his battle rather then only using Brute force !
Further less , Ash may did some stupidity but he have pay a prize for his every mistake !
His first League conference happen to be a example !
He had suffer terrible humiliation for his mistake there !
No other character suffer that much Humiliation that Ash suffered !
People were bettering him back then !!!
He wasn't like Kotetsu who get away with everything no matter how many mistake he makes !

Last edited:

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Ladies & Gentleman
Breaking News !!!
Ash Beating a complete rookie or A idiot trainer who brought 5 pokemon in a full battle make Ash look too overpower !
Thats why writer comes up with the worst League ever .
If That Ash look too Overpower then doesn't Kotetsu victory also make him look overpower !

Vodor, I never said I wanted Ash to beat Cameron. I feel that this is perfectly fine.

So you're saying you don't want Ash to win, yet you want him to win? What? No, I get it. Ash should at least have a battle against someone with at least a bit more of a serious attitude, such as Virgil, whose battling skills we haven't fully seen yet.

I'm still excited either way for what's to come for Ash in the rest of the Unova League. We only have two weeks to go folks, so sit tight!

Dareen(Milotic): *uses Surf again* Why does he say stuff like this when he has not other information to back it up?

Me: I have no idea, but hopefully, he'll shut up for now.

vodor

Banned
Vodor, I never said I wanted Ash to beat Cameron. I feel that this is perfectly fine.

So you're saying you don't want Ash to win, yet you want him to win? What? No, I get it. Ash should at least have a battle against someone with at least a bit more of a serious attitude, such as Virgil, whose battling skills we haven't fully seen yet.

I'm still excited either way for what's to come for Ash in the rest of the Unova League. We only have two weeks to go folks, so sit tight!

Dareen(Milotic): *uses Surf again* Why does he say stuff like this when he has not other information to back it up?

Me: I have no idea, but hopefully, he'll shut up for now.
Seriously , What are you even reading ???
I don't want Ash to win the League but that doesn't mean I want Ash to lose to a complete idiot who bring only 5 pokemon in a full battle and Downgraded !

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Seriously , What are you even reading ???
I don't want Ash to win the League but that doesn't mean I want Ash to lose to a complete idiot who bring only 5 pokemon in a full battle and Downgraded !

So you want Ash to beat Cameron, but not win the Unova League, finishing in either the Top 4 or 2? Seems fair enough. By the way Vodor, how in the world did you take two Surfs from my Milotic?!

Eh, whatever. I'll let you reply however you please. *walks off*

EDIT: Uh, Vodor... You accidentally double posted....

Last edited:

SapphSabre777

I think that it is obvious that Cameron will eliminate Ash whether it be by a tie or a loss. Oh the hate this page will display (by the fans) when the episode airs...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Kira do you even know what cheating is? I don't see how Cameron bringing only 5 Pokemon on-hand for an official Full Battle is "cheating". Yeah its a pretty crappy thing the writers did but it is nowhere close to cheating. It's not like he somehow brought over 6 Pokemon, used illegal tactics during battle, etc.

The rule of a full battle is that you bring six Pokemon. Cameron only brought five. Ergo, he broke the rule. That's cheating.

Janovy

Banned
The rule of a full battle is that you bring six Pokemon. Cameron only brought five. Ergo, he broke the rule. That's cheating.
Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. Kotetsu didn't do himself a favor by bringing only 5 Pokémon, quite on contrary, he put himself at disadvantage. Also, so what if he has five Pokémon? Even if I'm bitter that Ash will lose to him that way, I don't see why Kotetsu should be punished when he basically punished himself with lack of one Pokémon.

Also, I'm pretty certain it was never stated that a trainer has to use all 6 of his Pokémon in a League battle.

Also, I'm pretty certain it was never stated that a trainer has to use all 6 of his Pokémon in a League battle.

*facepalm*

What you you think "6 vs 6 full battle" means when the characters say it then?

I think that it is obvious that Cameron will eliminate Ash whether it be by a tie or a loss. Oh the hate this page will display (by the fans) when the episode airs...

Why would page 138 of Bws2-34 Unova League Conclusion, Lucario vs Pikachu display hatred after the episode airs, when my reply will likely be on page 139 and this entire thread will be closed and replaced with a new one in Episode Discussions? i confused

By the way Vodor, how in the world did you take two Surfs from my Milotic?!

That joke wasn't funny the first time you told it either. You're such a terrible poster~

Janovy

Banned
It means that both trainers have the equal amount of Pokémon so neither of them is in disadvantage.

Also, since Cameron wasn't eliminated, there clearly isn't a rule that a trainer is forced to use all 6 of his. Or in his case, if a trainer accidentally forgets to bring all six, they probably allow them to fight either way.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So basically you want Camoron to win even more with a 6th pokemon? AKA pull a tobias and have his last be unrevealed?

Sure why not? He's going to win anyway because the plot requires it; he may as well do it the right way instead of breaking the most important rule of a full battle. The writers are just being lazy and inconsistent. They're the ones who made the rules and now they're having Cameron break them because they couldn't be bothered to give him a sixth Pokemon. Well maybe if his Lucario didn't take so much screen-time for itself, Cameron could've used a sixth Pokemon.

*facepalm*

Like really. The term "full battle" is self-explanatory.

J Ken

RAVE
Why is it that Ash always gets creamed in the numbers advantage. He lost 6 Pokemon to Tobias's 2, 5 Pokemon to Trip's 3, 5 Pokemon to Roxie's 3 and quite possibly 6 to Cameron's 5 (technically 3 since two of his Pokemon did nothing at all). This seems to be a recurring trend ever since the end of the Sinnoh League.

Status
Not open for further replies.