• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this proves that ash's team wasn't ready for the league, he did better in sinnoh and hoenn

OMG aha.

Ash made it to Top 8 in Hoenn and he is in Top 8 this time around too. Are you saying Hoenn team wasn't ready too? Seriously biased fans at their best.

On Topic: Don't you people find the title little strange. How can Lucario vs Pikachu be Unova League Conclusion? It is a Top 8 battle. They could very well mean it is conclusion for Ash but that would sound a inappropriate because league is for everyone.
And who is to say that the league can't end on Jan 17? It could take up like 5-7 minutes from that episode where Ash loses to Virgil who goes on to win the tournament. They have done it before.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
There is a chance that he could battle Virgil though, but it would probably be quick.

Anyway, Ash has never won the league, I don't see why he would've won this league either, but that's just me. :/

I agree, the only one here who was stupid enough to think ash would win, is cybercubed....

Although ash finishing 8th is pretty bad, the writers are basically admitting his team isn't strong enough to go any further.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
On Topic: Don't you people find the title little strange. How can Lucario vs Pikachu be Unova League Conclusion? It is a Top 8 battle. They could very well mean it is conclusion for Ash but that would sound a inappropriate because league is for everyone.
And who is to say that the league can't end on Jan 17? It could take up like 5-7 minutes from that episode where Ash loses to Virgil who goes on to win the tournament. They have done it before.

Exactly this!

I agree that it should go down like that and I really hope it does.

I agree, the only one here who was stupid enough to think ash would win, is cybercubed....

Although ash finishing 8th is pretty bad, the writers are basically admitting his team isn't strong enough to go any further.

Well he finished 8th before, so did they admit it for the other leagues as well?

Dax

Legend
I would love if this is the conclusion. With his horrid team he shouldn't even have gotten top 32. This is perfect.~

Ver-mont

The League is more likely to end now, since the title itself says it's the conclusion. I think we'll probably see Ash vs Kotetsu and then a) Kotetsu beats Ash and we quickly see some of the remaining fights and the League's end; b) Ash beats Kotetsu then gets defeated lightning-fast by the next opponent and we see the League's end.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Exactly this!

I agree that it should go down like that and I really hope it does.

Well he finished 8th before, so did they admit it for the other leagues as well?

Yep, Although ash should have won the league in sinnoh, his team was beyond capable off that.

Ash made it to Top 8 in Hoenn and he is in Top 8 this time around too. Are you saying Hoenn team wasn't ready too? Seriously biased fans at their best.

or this episode could feature ten minutes of Ash vs Kot before a short Virgil vs ???? and an even shorter Virgil vs whoever in the final

playerking

I would love if this is the conclusion. With his horrid team he shouldn't even have gotten top 32. This is perfect.~

Aw come on Dax, some of his Pokemon aren't that bad(if you meant when it comes down to strength), I believe.

Yep, Although ash should have won the league in sinnoh, his team was beyond capable off that.

Maybe, but he did go up against someone with 2 legendaries and maybe more. Plus, at least Ash beat someone who probably never had to use his second Pokemon, since it was sort of implied that he always used Darkrai to defeat his opponents.

If the league actually ends here, I hope that the winner ends up being Virgil and not that Imotaro kid.

IcySealeo

Bulbapedia says that Snivy appears in this episode. Is there any source that confirms this?

playerking

Bulbapedia says that Snivy appears in this episode. Is there any source that confirms this?

Yeah, the summary from 2ch mentioned Snivy.

She should be battling against Kotetsu.

the same source that revealed the ep mentions. snivy. But we need to wait for a translator to know more

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Maybe, but he did go up against someone with 2 legendaries and maybe more. Plus, at least Ash beat someone who probably never had to use his second Pokemon, since it was sort of implied that he always used Darkrai to defeat his opponents.

If the league actually ends here, I hope that the winner ends up being Virgil and not that Imotaro kid.

Wished tobias never existed, ash was clearly the best in that league, second best if you count tobias..

Anyways i hope virgil wins to, i have a feeling this battle might end up in a tie.

IcySealeo

If we go by the title, it means that Pikachu battles Lucario and maybe beat it. If it does, I'll be very angry since Pikachu already beats two of Kotetsu's Pokemon. They really let Pikachu handle all the league battles.

bryanjuan

is the title of the anime is called conclusion League vs pikachu lucario is the final battle as Kotetsu trip went further than this league is obvious that Kotetsu would have 2 episodes to decide his future in the league, we instead have ash vs virgil, only which is the most beautiful ash beat Kotetsu with a lucario, than winning the Kotetsu with a Riolu, and no doubt that is capable of defeating pikachu lucario why yes he can beat lucario and advance to the semi finals

playerking

Wished tobias never existed, ash was clearly the best in that league, second best if you count tobias..

Anyways i hope virgil wins to, i have a feeling this battle might end up in a tie.

Wait, what would happen in the event of a tie?

If we go by the title, it means that Pikachu battles Lucario and maybe beat it. If it does, I'll be very angry since Pikachu already beats two of Kotetsu's Pokemon. They really let Pikachu handle all the league battles.

I actually hope Lucario beats Pikachu if Kotetsu does beat Ash, because it's my favourite Pokemon.

I mean, if Ash loses to Kotetsu, I'd be annoyed, but at least I'll get a Lucario victory out of it.

IcySealeo

I actually hope Lucario beats Pikachu if Kotetsu does beat Ash, because it's my favourite Pokemon.

I mean, if Ash loses to Kotetsu, I'd be annoyed, but at least I'll get a Lucario victory out of it.

Lucario was so hyped during DP so it'll be annoying to see it star in Unova as well. They could pick any Pokemon from the previous generations, but they chose Lucario.

G50

No longer posting
"The Isshu League fiercely continues into the fourth round. Ash and Kotetsu's battle continues to become even more extreme. Kotetsu's partner Riolu then evolves into the Wave Pokemon Lucario. With all of its moves powered up plus learning a new move, Satoshi and Tsutarja are both cornered..."

Confirmation of Snivy being in the battle.

With thanks to Chao.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Wait, what would happen in the event of a tie?

1 person get's put through to the finals :p

Anyways my predicting is more like hoping XD, but it would be a perfect way to end the league, seeing as ash and kotetsu are basically the same

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So Unfezant loses to Rioulo, Snivy is the one that gives Rioulo an hard time, it evolves beat Snivy and Pikachu, so Snivy probably will be Torterraed and Unfezant we don't know if she battles something before, well Snivy doesn't exactly get the Torterra treatment since she will beat Rioulo and only evolution will save him so atleast we know she would beat Rioulo.

Last edited:

k6666

Pikachu Fan
noo why he must end in top 8 T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.