• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

G50

No longer posting
sorta odd though.... could it be the evolution is at the very end (cliffhanger) of the previous episode?
then the official evolution finishes here.

Evolution is mentioned in the older summary.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
1 person get's put through to the finals :p

Anyways my predicting is more like hoping XD, but it would be a perfect way to end the league, seeing as ash and kotetsu are basically the same

Well one person would go through. But I'm just curious, has it been said what happens in the event of a tie? Though, I don't think there will be one.

So, Lucario gets a new move? That's okay to me. :)

Thanks Chao and G50.

Last edited:

Ver-mont

1 person get's put through to the finals :p

Anyways my predicting is more like hoping XD, but it would be a perfect way to end the league, seeing as ash and kotetsu are basically the same

I don't think an official competition battle like this can end in a tie, because it's a knockout round now.

They would find some way to break the tie, it wouldn't be allowed.

I knew this will happen, so I want you and follow me on this one:

What if BW2-21 happened and a Top 8/4 battle was skipped? Do we know when Ash and Kot fight?

And no, this does not prove Ash's Unova Team is weak.

Edit: Nevermind the middle.

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
I knew this will happen, so I want you and follow me on this one:

What if BW2-21 happened and a Top 8/4 battle was skipped? Do we know when Ash and Kot fight?

And no, this does not prove Ash's Unova Team is weak.

Stephan and Kotetsu are back-to-back opponents.

3rd and 4th rounds confirmed.

bryanjuan

Lucario and VIRGIL'S LOOK AT THE POSTER OF BEST WISHES SEASON 2, AND APPEARS Glaceon Eevee, Eevee VIRGIL'S, THE CINTHYA Glaceon, AI APPEARS Riolu and Lucario, THE SAME WAY THAT APPEARS Oshawott And SAMUROTT, IS CLEAR THAT THE ASH HANDLE AND VIRGIL KNOW THE POKEMON ASH 8 VIRGIL DE, WHAT WOULD BE THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE? A SURPRISE FOR POWERFUL Lucario ASH! SOMEONE THINKS THAT IMPOSSIBLE?

Stephan and Kotetsu are back-to-back opponents.

3rd and 4th rounds confirmed.

I Edit my post about it. Let the drama continue.

This is what karma gets you. You hype a series, you get your punishment.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Hahahaha, look at us all getting our hopes up for Ash to do better, when in fact he's going to be regressing! Now they've managed to ruin even the league, I hold out no hope for the N saga.. Why introduce Virgil, if Ash won't even be facing him? Ridiculous..

Seems that after 5 generations, their talent for writing an interesting saga has actually been pushed to the limit.

Oh and you can just tell that this was the Lucario destined to beat Ash in the Sinnoh League, before they had to rush the ending and change it to Latios. "Well if Lucario can't beat Ash this league, then it'll do it next time! No matter what it takes"..

Ugh, I'm gonna go sulk for a bit now..

Does anyone think it is possible they will skip a few battles they did it in the Grand Festival in Sinnoh.

they have already done it. skipped Ashs top 64 march

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

So that means Kotetsu might win? It seems like the writers are just trying to stuff that 2 week break to make Ash look as bad as possible...

I wonder if he's gonna sulk this league too!?

"Katherine might win, so yay!!

Ash v.s Kotetsu : Kotetsu
Person v.s Dino : Dino
Person v.s Katherine : Katherine
Person v.s Virgil : person Virgil

Katherine v.s Dino : Katherine
Kotetsu v.s Virgil : Whichever one

Katherine v.s Whichever wins (probably Virgil tbh) : Katherine

It seems cool to have a Female recurring COTD to win the league. After my hopes with Bianca beating Ash, I can finally have another "pillar" to hope on! " -Off Topic

To prevent my post being off topic, I think that it might be possible for Riolu to evolve in order to beat Pikachu...

Does anyone think it is possible they will skip a few battles they did it in the Grand Festival in Sinnoh.

That's what I was thinking. Here's what I think:

The two concludes their battle, Pikachu wins (sorry haters) and round four gets briefly shown against one of COTD, then final battle against Ash and Virgil, both down to one or two Pokemon.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

The two concludes their battle, Pikachu wins (sorry haters) and round four gets briefly shown against one of COTD, then final battle against Ash and Virgil, both down to one or two Pokemon.

They wont rush a rival battle where Satoshi takes part.

The only way to rush it would be using a Darkrai to finish half of team.

Ver-mont

Katherine v.s Whichever wins (probably Virgil tbh) : Katherine

It seems cool to have a Female recurring COTD to win the league. After my hopes with Bianca beating Ash, I can finally have another "pillar" to hope on! " -Off Topic

Oh, don't get my hopes up, that's too cool to happen.

I think Virgil will probably win this League.

Groundedshock

Effective on ground

As much as I hate to see that, it just might come true......

Hogachu now getting three wins...... I'm guessing Speedwings and Smugsnake's wins before the league matches was to compensate them from being the fall guys.

I guess with N coming the league had to be rushed and unimportant now......

Still need more information though.......

Graham Aker

Lol, it's probably better the League is ending soon. The closer to the end of this saga the better. But wow, Ash likely only getting 3 on-screen battles, with the possibilty of one of them being rushed if he get's slaughtered by Virgil?

Ver-mont

And even then they'd probably show the whole battle, since it's Ash, they wouldn't begin with him down to one Pokémon. It's just that it would be a very short whole battle.

They wont rush a rival battle where Satoshi takes part.

And is there any rule they can't, rival battle or not?

I said the league doesn't matter, people hype this up and got what's coming to them.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
And is there any rule they can't, rival battle or not?

I said the league doesn't matter, people hype this up and got what's coming to them.

There is no real but its dumb.

Ofc the league matters, then what the heck matters? the league is the most important thing in the show...

Status
Not open for further replies.