• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Hey what if Kotetsu didn't just think a full battle requires five Pokémon, but also thought that a full team equals five Pokémon?

That would kind of justify him using five Pokémon in a full battle because it means Kotetsu doesn't have a six Pokémon on him.

I wish, because it might lessen all the non-stop ranting, although at the same time I do want Kotetsu to have a sixth Pokémon (no wait he could always catch one later). I have to wonder where does Kotetsu get all these ideas? You need seven badges to enter the League, the Isshu League will be held in Jouto, a full battle= five Pokémon and so on. Is it because Kotetsu is so scatterbrained that he was unable to learn about the basics of being a Pokémon trainer and so made stuff up in his head? Has someone been telling Kotetsu all these completely false 'rules'? Or is it simply there for some comic relief?

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Okay so there are people saying that if Kotetsu defeats Satoshi it means he is basically being rewarded for his mistakes. Well I say... no.

Kotetsu will not be rewarded for making dumb errors, he will be rewarded for being able to pull through and make up for those mistakes.

Zariful

Exactly I don't get why people are so peeved about this. So Kotestu didn't bring another Pokemon. Looks like he didn't need it

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Okay so there are people saying that if Kotetsu defeats Satoshi it means he is basically being rewarded for his mistakes. Well I say... no.

Kotetsu will not be rewarded for making dumb errors, he will be rewarded for being able to pull through and make up for those mistakes.

If it wasn't for Ash:
- Kotetsu wouldn't have even gotten an eight badge
- Kotetsu would have gone to Ecruteak City for the league
- Wouldn't have registered in time for the league

Ash is being paid for that by losing. There is no way Ash CAN win with Kotetsu only using 5...

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Okay then, so Ash is like Cameron's good luck charm. In fact Caemron only falls into problems when there is nobody there to tell him he made an error.

Also Ash and Cameron begging Joy to let Cameron register for this League, it worked. It's like Ash's presence gives the scatterbrain Cameron good luck.

Although let me just say what I pointed out in my previous post is at least not as bad as a certain someone who's falsely accusing Cameron of cheating.

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Does BW 109 include league play? I know it has to do with Araragi but does that storyline start as soon as the episode begins or later on? Let's say Satoshi beats Kotetsu in the first 5 minutes off the episode and then he goes to face Virgil that battle leads into the first 5 minutes of the next one and has a quick wrap up before heading to Aragi for the rest of the episode. A battle with Virgin would be fairly quick since he has no duel types and could be either a quick win or a interesting loss. January 10th can't come soon enough

J Ken

RAVE
They broke it with Tobias.

I thought his name was Tobiason. :confused: Oh well but anyway Ash really needs to learn to stop being so nice. He basically handed Cameron everything he needed to beat him in the league.

I thought his name was Tobiason. :confused: Oh well but anyway Ash really needs to learn to stop being so nice. He basically handed Cameron everything he needed to beat him in the league.

That is not happening. I've seen stories where Ash is a complete d-bag and they were not good.

jrizza88

Meteorite
All this Cameron only needs 5 pokemon to beat Ash mumbo jumbo is dumb. It's all for the sake of the plot, to just make Cameron this guy who has dumb luck. This battle just shows that Ash should have included Krookodile, and Ash should have recalled pignite instead of having him stay in against Samurott. I think that part was the biggest tactical error Ash made in this battle. I feel like Pignite would be the best one to take on Riolu/Lucario, but alas, the writers wanted this battle to be the final one. smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.