• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bws2-24 Unova League Conclusion! Lucario vs Pikachu! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

G50

No longer posting
げきとうがつづくイッシュリーグ4かいせん! なんと! コテツのあいぼう・リオルが、“はどうポケモン”ルカリオに進化した! ルカリオのわざはかくだんにパワーアップ! さらに新わざをおぼえていて、サトシとツタージャを追いこむが……!?ルカリオゆうせいに進むバトルだったが、サトシはあるアイデアで一発ぎゃくてんをねらう!! おたがいのいちげきがかくじつにきいて、たおれこむ2体。イッシュリーグでゆうしょうするという、意地と意地とのぶつかり合い! はたして、しょうりの女神はどちらにほほえむ!? (2013年1月10日(木)放送予定)

There appears to be something new here.

LizardonX

Banned
げきとうがつづくイッシュリーグ4かいせん! なんと! コテツのあいぼう・リオルが、“はどうポケモン”ルカリオに進化した! ルカリオのわざはかくだんにパワーアップ! さらに新わざをおぼえていて、サトシとツタージャを追いこむが……!?ルカリオゆうせいに進むバトルだったが、サトシはあるアイデアで一発ぎゃくてんをねらう!! おたがいのいちげきがかくじつにきいて、たおれこむ2体。イッシュリーグでゆうしょうするという、意地と意地とのぶつかり合い! はたして、しょうりの女神はどちらにほほえむ!? (2013年1月10日(木)放送予定)

From what I can see from google translate it says who wins the league but its unclear who it is.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

From the translation I ran, it looks like...it ends up in a draw and Virgil wins the league. That's my opinion of what I understood, anyway.

That, and Cameron's Lucario blows up the planet with an inverse...

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.

It's practically confirming that Pikachu & Lucario knock each other out....

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Geez, if this is true, Ash is never defeating a Lucario for real no matter how hard he tries.

I'm okay with this, though, as long as none of these two idiots get to advance. Just disqualify them both of the tourney if it's possible.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well thats definetly better then losing against 5 pokemon...I guess Virgil or another person automatically goes through to the finals and Virgil wins.

He's tying with Kotetsu? That's better than losing! I'm okay with a tie. I really am. I'm not sure how I feel about Virgil winning the league, though...

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash

Um... if that's the case, then the chances of what's next are three:

- tie breaker (unlikely, in my opinion)
- both are disqualified because they have no more usable Pokemon (less unlikely than the first chance, but still unlikely)
- Cameron advances by default, because he beat 6 Pokemon (what I think will happen)

Well, I admit that this outcome is quite interesting and a bit less depressing than squarely losing 5 vs 6. We'll see what will happen.

Squirtle_007

A draw? ... well, that means Katherine could be advancing to the finals skipping a round :3, something unseen since Johto, I like it :D

Now let the non-sensical bashing begins.

G50

No longer posting
Actually... it appears to not be confirming anything. :eek:

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Status
Not open for further replies.