• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS210 ?: Final battle! Shooti Vs Ash! (Unconfirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakooki

Banned
シューティー vs サトシ!

After reaching the final of the world tournament, Satoshi must battle his rival Shooti. Shooti starts the battle with his Serperior whilst Ash starts with Snivy, can he win?

DMerle

Guess who's back
シューティー vs サトシ!

After reaching the final of the world tournament, Satoshi must battle his rival Shooti. Shooti starts the battle with his Serperior whilst Ash starts with Snivy, can he win?

You can't predict an episode and put unconfirmed, try here

Whoa, well, we thought this could happen, but... Can't wait to be confirmed.

Edit: Fake as a wig

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
where are Ur sources!? no link? no pic?

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Not even hard to see how fake this was.

hahahah! I read it and was all :eek: ! but when I saw no confirmation I was like :p!
And I don't think Ash is so suicidle to let Snivy face Serperior, maybe Leavanny! :D

Janovy

Banned
4 episodes of WT Junior Cup only?

I highly doubt it.

lakooki

Banned

That's 5 episodes. The pokemon league lasts for around 7 episodes usually, what makes you think this tournament is going to be as long as that lol?

Janovy

Banned
Still waiting for your source.

DMerle

Guess who's back
Still waiting for your source.

There isn't one, that's why there's a question mark and "unconfirmed" in the title, he/she randomly predicted the episode contents, name, and number and thinks it will stand as a legit thread, so lets just let it die already.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
OMG OMG OMG!!! Is that true ? Is that true?
I need proof! I need proof!!!!
I AM GONNA BE NUTS IF IT HAPPENS!!!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
OMG OMG OMG!!! Is that true ? Is that true?
I need proof! I need proof!!!!
I AM GONNA BE NUTS IF IT HAPPENS!!!
There's no source, so no as of now, it isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.