• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2_21: Axew Gets Lost! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
BWS2-21: Axew Gets Lost!
Airdate: December 6, 2012
Picture:
http://i45.*******.com/2d7ih4l.jpg
Translation:

- Summary -
"Kibago gets lost!"

"As the Isshu League continues on, Satoshi and friends return to their current living quarters. However, Kibago, who's always with Iris, is nowhere to be found. It ended up in an unusual place, having gotten separated from Satoshi and his friends while chasing a balloon."

- Summary 2 -

G50 said:
"Following a balloon, Kibago is separated from Iris. When searching in earnest for Kibago together with Satoshi and the friends, Mijumaru finds a boxful of apples in a back street and eats them all. However, they were food given to the "Rubbish Pokemon" Dustodus by someone in the neighbourhood."

- Magazine Page-

On their way back to the dorms, the group and Axew get separated! While everyone is looking for Axew, Oshawott finds boxes full of fruit in an alley and eats them all. However, those were given to a Garbodor living in the back alley by people from the neighborhood...

Caption 1: Oshawott has eaten all of Garbodor's fruit. It's bound to get yelled at!
Caption 2: After getting jostled by lots of people, Axew feels dizzy. Will it be able to return to Iris safely?!
Caption 3: The Trubbish, Garbodor's friends, look dejected about the loss of their fruit too.

Edit: Virgil's Umbreon will appear in this episode.

AXEW WON'T EVOLVE IN THIS EPISODE.

It's a very weird title, because the few that I see is referencing Iris and Axew.
Aparently, Newtype.

I think that Kibago is lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pierce571

I got this from google translate:

"Kibago get lost!" 12/6
In the middle of the Deutscher Pradesh league, Satoshi we decided to go back to the dormitory once. However, always be with Iris
I can not see the figure of Kibago. Kibago stray with his Satoshi chasing a balloon was in unusual places.
Koga Koga Kazuomi Kazuomi Kunihiko Natsume Shin Fujita

If I wouldn't know better I would say this episode would be a filler during the league. Let's hope not

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
^ I understood very little of what you said there...

And it certanly sounds like a weird episode. ._.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Ash & co. go back to the dormitory. Axew vanishes searching for a balloon. That's what I understand.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Seriously an Axew gets lost episode? I though this was a continuation of Belle figth, I know I know the episode won't be only about this, this migth be just the introduction but still.

Well maybe Boldore evolves saving it or something.

Graham Aker

Please let there be more to this...because an Axew get's lost episode during the League seems extremely unnecessary. There's gotta be more to this right? :p

:( last thing we need is yet another axew gets lost storyline taking away from the league battles.

Really hope the whole eps not about this and we get decent fights as well

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Please let there be more to this...because an Axew get's lost episode during the League seems extremely unnecessary. There's gotta be more to this right? :p

Like I said I'm sure this is just introduction and we will most likely get some battlles in this episode if not make one of Satoshi pokemon save Axew by learning something/evolving and have that pokemon do good in the battle after it.

Plus Belle battle will probably end here, unless its also 1vs1...or it isn't against Satoshi.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Worst league ever?

This would be like if Misty's Togepi got lost in the middle of the Kanto/Johto league and we had to sit through a filler.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
"Kibago gets lost!"

"As the Isshu League continues on, Satoshi and friends return to their current living quarters. However, Kibago, who's always with Iris, is nowhere to be found. It ended up in an unusual place, having gotten separated from Satoshi and his friends while chasing a balloon."

LizardonX

Banned
What the literal ****

Even piplup at his worst knew to stay quiet during the league. The only way axew can make it up is if the thing evolves.

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
I think someone will evolve, maybe scraggy and axew, or any pokemon for that matter

Rudruma

Maybe axew will battle scraggy after being found and both will evolve.

Seriously an Axew gets lost episode? I though this was a continuation of Belle figth, I know I know the episode won't be only about this, this migth be just the introduction but still.

Well maybe Boldore evolves saving it or something.

Ok seriously could we stop with all the spammy unlikely rumours? This thread isnt even one page old yet and your already killing it!

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
Considering it already went through outrage and giga impact the only move that could even come close to competing is draco meteor.

Good point.
Now that I thought of it, it would be awesome if Axew would use Outrage and/or Giga Impact in this episode. He hasn't used either of those after learning them.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Obviously, guys, Ash loses whatever battle he has after Trip, and has nothing better to do with the rest of his time than chase after small dragons and balloons. I'm calling it now. :p

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
It's interesting to look at the "exact" date of releasing this episode. Later, I'll explained why.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
What.

I get that they will need to prolong the league until Team Plasma(and that giant orange lizard) pops out, especially considering the (unfortunate) lack of importance of his current rivals, but don't we already have TR rerunnings for that?

Hopefully they will start selling Fraxure plushies around April to make up for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.