• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2_21: Axew Gets Lost! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
How is this not a filler? It sounds more of a filler than the Snivy episode that just came on a few weeks ago. I just want this league to be over soon. The only interruption that should be aloud here is Team Plasma's debut.

Do people even know the definition of the term, "filler"? Like "Deus Ex Machina" as well as "Mary-Sue" it seems to be becoming a term without meaning that basically has gained a negative connection to mean "episode I don't like." We don't know if it's going to be a filler or if it isn't going to be a filler, Kibago could learn a move or another Pokemon could learn a move or evolve. Or we could learn something about the other rivals or an area could debut. We don't know yet.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

You know that Zuruggu is more connected to Kibago than Tsutarja and Mijumaru ever will be.

Meh to be honest it would be very stupid to have Scraggy evolve first, especially if Axew is the big brother and has to go through 2 evolutions to be fully evolved while Scraggy only has one.

How is this not a filler? It sounds more of a filler than the Snivy episode that just came on a few weeks ago. I just want this league to be over soon. The only interruption that should be aloud here is Team Plasma's debut.

When will people give up about Team Plasma.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I'm thinking Scraggy might evolve here or learn a new move.

I'm just like @.@ over Axew going missing again. zomg Iris KIBAGO LIVES IN YOUR HAIR. HOW DO YOU LOSE HIM ALL THE TIME? XD

:|

Dento better inform the league adminstration and call Kibago over through loudspeaker. With Kotetsu.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Meh to be honest it would be very stupid to have Scraggy evolve first, especially if Axew is the big brother and has to go through 2 evolutions to be fully evolved while Scraggy only has one.

It may be stupid, but it is still a perfect opportunity to evolve the lizard. If the problem is Zuruggu evolving first, then they could make both evolve at the same time. There, problem solved. Also, if Zuruggu really have to wait for Kibago evolve first, he may never evolve. lol

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Do people even know the definition of the term, "filler"? Like "Deus Ex Machina" as well as "Mary-Sue" it seems to be becoming a term without meaning that basically has gained a negative connection to mean "episode I don't like." We don't know if it's going to be a filler or if it isn't going to be a filler, Kibago could learn a move or another Pokemon could learn a move or evolve. Or we could learn something about the other rivals or an area could debut. We don't know yet.

Does it matter if Axew learns a move now or could it have waited later? I really don't care about that. If Axew does lear na move, it's not like it will have time to use it right in the middle of the league much anyway, so that's why I consider this a filler.

When will people give up about Team Plasma?

When the series is over.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
People are already hating on this ep? Please at least wait until we actually knows anything about it. There might me a major battle going on in this ep, and Axew missing might just be some background story stuff. Wouldn't be the first time the name of the ep doesn't fit well with what's really happening. ^^

I knew they would do this... they forgot to do it the last time so they're making up for it. Why during the league though...

There has been filler during the league, even back in Kanto. What, everyone expected just battles?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
There has been filler during the league, even back in Kanto. What, everyone expected just battles?

No. But no one expecting another Axew lost episode again. I hope Iris does something to help Axew and not Ash's Pokemon again. She already has all of those powerful pokemon, she can take care of herself, why not take care of your own pokemon properly?

FierceIris

Dragon Master
No. But no one expecting another Axew lost episode again. I hope Iris does something to help Axew and not Ash's Pokemon again. She already has all of those powerful pokemon, she can take care of herself, why not take care of your own pokemon properly?

Would you be so kind to tell me how she isn't properly taking care of her Pokémon?

Navarch

I don't think the writers would take time from the league for this unless they wanted Axew to evolve, which I'm hoping for.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Would you be so kind to tell me how she isn't properly taking care of her Pokémon?

Why is it harder to explain things to Iris obsessers?

Because in the past, her Axew was usually saved by someone else other than her. Hopefully this episode could show that she could do something about it so that she can avoid it from happening again. It's not funny anymore. It seems sad because it make Axew look like a punching bag.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

She needs a leash for him. Or something. How do you lose something that's with you 24/7? XD

I don't really think it's Iris's fault for getting Kibago lost, he just needs to stay focused...XD I dunno. But I'm laughing at this episode.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
She needs a leash for him. Or something. How do you lose something that's with you 24/7? XD

I don't really think it's Iris's fault for getting Kibago lost, he just needs to stay focused...XD I dunno. But I'm laughing at this episode.
You forgot that it lives in her hair... he's practically a part of her XD

Axew is less mature then Scraggy, that should tell you something

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Because in the past, her Axew was usually saved by someone else other than her. Hopefully this episode could show that she could do something about it so that she can avoid it from happening again. It's not funny anymore. It seems sad because it make Axew look like a punching bag.
How did Kibago get saved not by Iris in the Aianto episode? She used her Emonga to infatuate and help defeat all those Steel Bugs and she immediately ran toward the pile and found Kibago herself. Zuruggu, Nyasu, and Tsutarja all helped save Kibago from Zuruzukin, I don't see a problem with that. She saved Kibago herself from Pendra with the help of Satoshi and Dento.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
I know why Axew/Kibago may evolve to Fraxure/Onondo in this episode. Because...

It doesn't make sense to do an Axew episode in the middle of the League. If my theory it's true and know why exist this episodes at this particular date. In a spoiler I explain why could happen:

The summary mentions that Axew gets losing in the League and Axew could appear in a "unusual" place. This couldn't mention that Axew will evolve. Now remember that Iris storyline is ending if:
-Knowing the backstory of Iris as a child. Done in next week episode.
-Iris defeating Drayden. We don't know that Iris will win but, trust me, is a 99,9% of happening and is almost spoiled.
-A most recent one. Iris has a very powerful obedient Dragon. Check because in last episode Dragonite fully obeys Iris.
-Axew needs to evolve into Fraxure (Haxorus isn't necessary). This is the question of this episode.

It's important to note if Axew will evolve in this episode at that particular date and know if Iris will or won't leave after the Unova League in that date because:

-You must know that the first trailer of the 16th movie will be released at the start of December. Or at least always happened this way during the past few years and isn't expected to change now.

If Iris leaves between this episode and the movie, Iris can't appear in the preview. But the writers can't hide Iris from the trailer because we notice this as soon as someone sees the trailer.

With this event happen before this, we'll know that Iris would have left by the time of the movie without the trailers directly spoiling it.

In that case, I'll said (I'm not a moderator) that because Iris leave "soon" (after the Unova League) isn't a far-fetched idea:
-If you want to discuss about Iris leaving the show, 1) Wait for more information and 2) Discuss in the filler saga thread.
-Please, don't talk about Cilan leaving (although it isn't impossible, we have no reason to think that will happen with zero information)
-And Ash will stay in the filler saga.
-Discuss about Team changes is fine in the next pokemon thread (Sticky). You can discuss who could evolve, who could capture, who learns a new move, here. But please, don't discuss about Ash's Pikachu evolving or leaving.
-Discussion about the next year movie goes to the Genesect movie thread.
-If that's happen we'll new a new girl now. And it isn't to exist new games to promote anybody now. (It's actually the reason to not thinking about any change after the Unova league). But please don't discuss about any new girl now because:
1) We'll have no information and
2) Although I find past characters re-joining the main cast or rivals possible to happen is very highlikely to happen and is a very abnormal option to really happen. Because this, discussion about Misty, May, Bianca* and Dawn** isn't allowed to discuss on any thread.
*I put Bianca because is a friendly rival and has joined the gang in some episodes.
**Note that the writers made a "false return" of her returning in the main cast. And that Piplup is everywhere on merchandise now.

Unrelated to this, I think that Bianca will have a battle in this episode continuing from the last one. I see:
Bianca vs Stephan (Either winning,), Bianca vs Kotetsu (favourable to Kotetsu), Bianca vs Virgil (very favoutrable to Virgil) and Bianca vs Ash (Ash will win here).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.